What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Yesterdays lunch , grilled steak and spearfish over a really good salad.
fbe4778b6607791ac8bed7ad5bc2816f.jpg

Wife patiently waits while i take a pic[emoji57] she still dont get it.

A whole mix of leftovers. Drizzled some BBQ and hot sauce on top and mixed it up some more. Chicken breast, salmon cake, rice and a mix of veggies.

This is probably your worst nightmare, @RodgerThat. Haha.

image.jpeg

Not sure why I get weird looks when I ask for two meats and then tell them "no lady I don't want half and half. I want a full order of chicken and a full order of steak on there"

View attachment 44792
I'm not at liberty to say since I believe there only in my area and Florida but if you look hard enough you'll find your answer. Let's say your getting warmer. ;)
I know where it is. Their fucking pollo is awesome

Ate at one the first time bout a month ago
Cheap and fucking goood

It's cheap until you order two full orders of meat like I do everywhere. I send way to much on my lunches that's for sure. Shit adds up and I'm glad I've never sat down and figured it up. Y'all don't even want to know what I spend on those BBQ lunches.

It's cheap until you order two full orders of meat like I do everywhere. I send way to much on my lunches that's for sure. Shit adds up and I'm glad I've never sat down and figured it up. Y'all don't even want to know what I spend on those BBQ lunches.
Youll learn
The kid is coming
No mo spendy lunches

Youll learn
The kid is coming
No mo spendy lunches

I never thought it was expensive when i had my daughter, but i was in the military at the time so with the commissary and pretty much free medical that could be the reason. I miss being able to shop in the commissary.
Side note, picked up 5 dozen eggs at costco yesterday for 6 bucks and some change. Shocked at how cheap eggs are rt now.

I never thought it was expensive when i had my daughter, but i was in the military at the time so with the commissary and pretty much free medical that could be the reason. I miss being able to shop in the commissary.
Side note, picked up 5 dozen eggs at costco yesterday for 6 bucks and some change. Shocked at how cheap eggs are rt now.
blaming my diet lapse on you :oops:
...smoked bird sounded better than eggwhite + green veggie shake

6.23.5.jpg

blaming my diet lapse on you :oops:
...smoked bird sounded better than eggwhite + green veggie shake

View attachment 44798

That aint gonna hurt you, and your welcome[emoji4]

Well just finished breakfast and now im off to work.
Egg samich on daves killer bread, 3 eggs over med cheese few slices of tomato and a bowl of strawberries and blueberries top with greek yogurt.
6717de9f48aa848068059c78ec988c94.jpg
915be3c9e17c443b3b4582afde5be45f.jpg

20160623_153728.jpg

Had a brilliant idea to throw my 7 ounces of chicken breast in 1 cup of broccoli into the blender. Then added about a quarter cup of Au Jus. Really fibrous. Like you can feel it sapping the moisture from your mouth. But I just have a couple bites in my mouth and then wash it down with some cherry lime Crystal Light. Was just trying to be adventurous and change things up.

View attachment 44814

Had a brilliant idea to throw my 7 ounces of chicken breast in 1 cup of broccoli into the blender. Then added about a quarter cup of Au Jus. Really fibrous. Like you can feel it sapping the moisture from your mouth. But I just have a couple bites in my mouth and then wash it down with some cherry lime Crystal Light. Was just trying to be adventurous and change things up.
Looks like Hummus.

Yesterdays lunch , grilled steak and spearfish over a really good salad.
fbe4778b6607791ac8bed7ad5bc2816f.jpg

Wife patiently waits while i take a pic[emoji57] she still dont get it.
You're lucky because my husband always laughs or rolls his eyes at me when he sees me taking pics of my food, ha.