What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

View attachment 44877 8 eggs, half cup cheddar, lil bit of jalapeños an cup of toast:confused:.....I mean, I think imma need some toast:p Not pictured is the serving of strawberries, broccoli, an cup of milk with instant breakfast in it:cool: Man that Instant Breakfast shits good:D....Damn im hungry:eek:!!!!
WHAT!! THATS IT :eek: Be interesting to know the amount of cals in that meal:)

WHAT!! THATS IT :eek: Be interesting to know the amount of cals in that meal:)
It'd proly scare me even more hahah.Ya I got full off that meal. 1 more meal to go at 10pm. Might jus mess aroun an make a shake with 10oz of whole milk, half cup oats, half cup greek yogurt, 4 tbl spoons of peanut butter or more, 3 sprouts of broccoli, 3 strawberries, 1 banana, a serving of that instant breakfast shit an a few cubes of ice jus for shits:eek: an grins:D because chewing is so overrated:rolleyes: Plus by then im so damn exhausted an got the bed in my sights:), not ready to stand infront of the stove 1 more again thats for sure hahaha;):p

Someone do a brother a favor and just shoot me now if this is what I've got to look forward to. I'm so fucking mad. I literally sound like I have Tourette's syndrome every time I pick something up. 9pm on a Friday night and I'm out buying as much junk as I can for a pregnant wife and my nieces. FML

image.jpeg

Someone do a brother a favor and just shoot me now if this is what I've got to look forward to. I'm so fucking mad. I literally sound like I have Tourette's syndrome every time I pick something up. 9pm on a Friday night and I'm out buying as much junk as I can for a pregnant wife and my nieces. FML

View attachment 44886
Ehh dont worry
Your turn to get fat is next:D

View attachment 44886
Now that's a family mans cart right their;) Hell im their with ya Odie. Im settin home on a friday night watchin my kids go crazy....uhh you or anyone who happens to read this smfdh, dont happen to know a lil secret to take dryed nailposlish off a fuckin flatscreen tv do ya???? Thats it, I texted Moe an told her that Shys not going to no fuckin Chuckee Cheese:p:) for her 3yr birthday after that shit:mad:.....Ps, of course my lil angel face havin princrss is going:D but she doesn't need to know that atm;).....Aww Yes, this is Skulls life an im livin it up:rolleyes: ut at the same time I wouldnt trade it for nothin or have it any other way:cool:

Last edited:
Next? Have you seen the weight Ive put on? Theres a reason I kept my shirt on in that video. lol
Wait just a minute...you have everybody waiting for the unveiling at the end of this current cycle, or so I thought you said something like that. And now your saying you're fat? Well what the fuck have we all been waiting for then?

Wait just a minute...you have everybody waiting for the unveiling at the end of this current cycle, or so I thought you said something like that. And now your saying you're fat? Well what the fuck have we all been waiting for then?

lmao, thanks for making me laugh buddy. I need you to write me another bed time story. I'm fat by my standards but still holding abs.

20160624_225037.jpg
I've been having an unnatural love affair with Shake-N-Bake chicken. Is that bad?
I can't get enough of it. If I weren't 52 I might believe I was pregnant.

View attachment 44893
I've been having an unnatural love affair with Shake-N-Bake chicken. Is that bad?
Its not wrong at all but would be weird if you baked it before you shaked it....We are still talking bout chocking chickens right??? Or was it baking chickens??? I'm clearly confussed...is this the cafeteria???:p

View attachment 44893

Before I stopped eating pork 20 years ago I used to LOVE shake n bake porkchops. Especially the spicy one.

Now days I like to make my own coating for fried chicken (sometimes Ill oven fry it too). For some reason women love homemade fried chicken.

Yesterdays lunch , grilled steak and spearfish over a really good salad.
fbe4778b6607791ac8bed7ad5bc2816f.jpg

Wife patiently waits while i take a pic[emoji57] she still dont get it.
damn son!
you're wife looks good...dont know why I am surprised I expect nothing less out you.

oh yea the food looks pretty good too

View attachment 44851 K well its FBF and im hesitant to post this meal but here it is. 3 eggs over easy,hash browns and fried spam. In Hawaii spam is a staple, in fact even McDonalds serves it for breakfast. Eggs rice and fried spam, if youve never tried it you should, you might be surprised how good it is.
i havent had spam in years...fried spam sandwiches were a staple in my life growing up. Fried baloney too, white bread mayo and a slice of tomato. My girl thinks its the weirdest shit ever, I told her some days we had potato chip sandwiches with ketchup.

I didnt know any different I was a kid, you eat what you got.

i havent had spam in years...fried spam sandwiches were a staple in my life growing up. Fried baloney too, white bread mayo and a slice of tomato. My girl thinks its the weirdest shit ever, I told her some days we had potato chip sandwiches with ketchup.

I didnt know any different I was a kid, you eat what you got.
True
When we used to run outta kool aid
I made sugar water