What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

You mentioned the paint peeling, did you season the grill first? I went over with olive oil everywhere on it and let smoke for a good 2 hours at 250ish.

No, just the grates. I've never seasoned the outside of one before. I will do the inside though with a high temp oil like canola here at some point. Need to seal it and I think I'm going to layer the bottom with aluminum foil to direct the heat.

Thought about running it real hot for a while and letting it peel and going over it with a high temp paint...

Fattness
00f69e3bf765828c489c23a6cf2a2f31.jpg
2f80f33dcabdee0a4b4db4daf92c547b.jpg
a0ee25a2b230013632f7783b33a7fc4f.jpg
527644a3acc20b4a6363083186932114.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Boss bought us breakfast for working Saturday
bc0b986b1e4fa6b60ae872ab745312a7.jpg

Forgot to take pics of the filets today, but I asure you they were good

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

For what it was yea. I mean free breakfast from a lil diner. Not homemade or anything so it defiantly could have been better

For what it was yea. I mean free breakfast from a lil diner. Not homemade or anything so it defiantly could have been better

My wife and I are always looking for new trails to hike or rail trails to ride so we drive places alot on weekends to find new adventures. One of our goals is to always find the hole in the wall diner in that area. You know...the place where all the locals go for breakfast. I always get the sausage gravy and biscuits on the side because I think it's the true measure of how good the diner is. It seems like a simple thing but they all make it different.
What's crazy is after all the diners and breakfast joints we've found I still think Bob Evans has the best sausage gravy and biscuits. On some level that disappoints me. A chain...doesn't seem right.

image.jpg image.jpg Mrs B and i headed to a resort on the other side of the island for some R&R. Took a pic of the Ahi tacos i ate while playing, and of course mrsB.