What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

And it's gone 2 mins later, the boys love the leftover yolk
bf17a7a3c6796eed4514a90ddbf459d8.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
Can we please blur their faces for the sake of privacy?

I was juicy as fuckk. My buddy does a mean brisket and pulled pork in his smoker every Sunday.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

@rubisean
@Sabian
Do you guys do anything other than lift and cook and eat because the amount and kinds of meals you guys post I don't know where you find the time.
Do you guys do the grocery shopping too or do you give the wifey a list and have her go. Does she go everyday?
Are there ever left overs? Because when in the hell would you eat those...You guys cook a fucking table full of food every damn day.
Would either of you consider adopting me. I'm older than you guys so that would be kinda weird but we'll figure that out.

@rubisean
@Sabian
Do you guys do anything other than lift and cook and eat because the amount and kinds of meals you guys post I don't know where you find the time.
Do you guys do the grocery shopping too or do you give the wifey a list and have her go. Does she go everyday?
Are there ever left overs? Because when in the hell would you eat those...You guys cook a fucking table full of food every damn day.
Would either of you consider adopting me. I'm older than you guys so that would be kinda weird but we'll figure that out.
I'll wait for sabian to respond before I do

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Great looking food as usual sabian, and homemade chocolate chip cookies:eek: my favorite cookie by far, but you take it to the next level by making an ice cream samich. Next Fri ima get me some a dat!!!!
Love to take credit for that but my wife had the idea for the ice cream sandwiches. She awesome and they where delicious :)