What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

@rubisean
@Sabian
Do you guys do anything other than lift and cook and eat because the amount and kinds of meals you guys post I don't know where you find the time.
Do you guys do the grocery shopping too or do you give the wifey a list and have her go. Does she go everyday?
Are there ever left overs? Because when in the hell would you eat those...You guys cook a fucking table full of food every damn day.
Would either of you consider adopting me. I'm older than you guys so that would be kinda weird but we'll figure that out.
The wifey does help out a lot with dinners. I do must of my lunch prep and all the grilling. It is tough finding time sometimes but I manage to squeeze it in. Rarely any leftovers in our house. I make sure of that. We always welcome others at our house. You'd be well fed that's for sure:D

So I have a feeling I'm going to be very bad at this parenting thing. Let's just say I babysitted my nieces and within 4 hours of having them one of them was projectile vomiting. Not sure if it was the pizza, cookies, cheese sticks, pop corn, candy or the fact that I got out the air mattress so they could use it as a trampoline. Lol In all honesty it was one of the best nights I've had in a really long time.

image.jpeg

Had a fat boy night. Enjoying it while I still got some aas in me. Tortellini stuffed with cheese and spinach.

image.jpeg

@rubisean
@Sabian
Do you guys do anything other than lift and cook and eat because the amount and kinds of meals you guys post I don't know where you find the time.
Do you guys do the grocery shopping too or do you give the wifey a list and have her go. Does she go everyday?
Are there ever left overs? Because when in the hell would you eat those...You guys cook a fucking table full of food every damn day.
Would either of you consider adopting me. I'm older than you guys so that would be kinda weird but we'll figure that out.
Thanks Mel,
Finding time is tough, I drive 3 hours a day to and from work.
I have kids involved in sports and a large dog that take up alot of my time too.

I've said it before, my wife can't fix ice water but she does make sure we have all the groceries we need.

We have been together 25 years so we compliment each other as far as I cook she cleans, I take care of the yard and house maintenance, she keeps the house clean and so forth.

I could not do it alone, she is my best friend and supports my lifestyle 100%.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

image.jpg Breakfast before heading to da gym.sliced mangoe and strawberries and a for egg samich with chedder and tomato on daves KB.

View attachment 45065 Breakfast before heading to da gym.sliced mangoe and strawberries and a for egg samich with chedder and tomato on daves KB.
still faster then the canines I see...

You ever spear a Wunderpus?
I love the baby, tentacle nigiri, octopus ceviche, etc.
Things are smarter than me though Idk If I'd really wanna tangle with a large one underwater o_O...plus they are masters of camouflage, if it chameleoned into a vagina I wouldn't stand a chance.
6.27.6.jpg

6.27.7.jpg

I also went out this weekend with the wife and had a good-sized ribeye nice salad but I didn't take a picture of it LOL also had some dessert chocolate mousse with whipped cream and strawberry ganache raspberry ganache I'm sorry
e7b8d1472ac079db157ccf3e4160914f.jpg
efc7611f0c5023c20ea03e04c12a52e8.jpg

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

So I have a feeling I'm going to be very bad at this parenting thing. Let's just say I babysitted my nieces and within 4 hours of having them one of them was projectile vomiting. Not sure if it was the pizza, cookies, cheese sticks, pop corn, candy or the fact that I got out the air mattress so they could use it as a trampoline. Lol In all honesty it was one of the best nights I've had in a really long time.

View attachment 45008

Had a fat boy night. Enjoying it while I still got some aas in me. Tortellini stuffed with cheese and spinach.

View attachment 45009
That is so cool Odie. I bet your nieces loved thier sleep over. Looks like their awfully settled in for the nigh in that pic....I bet 3hrs earlier was a diff story hahaha. Even looks like the dog is happy while chillin out. Shy an J are in their room right now on their trampoline bouncin roun, playin with balloons, an yellin all loud. ..Man Im hoping this wasnt a bad idea getting them that smh lol.

That is so cool Odie. I bet your nieces loved thier sleep over. Looks like their awfully settled in for the nigh in that pic....I bet 3hrs earlier was a diff story hahaha. Even looks like the dog is happy while chillin out. Shy an J are in their room right now on their trampoline bouncin roun, playin with balloons, an yellin all loud. ..Man Im hoping this wasnt a bad idea getting them that smh lol.

Honestly those little turds are playing possum in that pic. I fell a sleep watching "Good Dinosaur" and was woken up about 1130 by them jumping on me. They are something else and I really miss them.

still faster then the canines I see...

You ever spear a Wunderpus?
I love the baby, tentacle nigiri, octopus ceviche, etc.
Things are smarter than me though Idk If I'd really wanna tangle with a large one underwater o_O...plus they are masters of camouflage, if it chameleoned into a vagina I wouldn't stand a chance.
View attachment 45068

View attachment 45069
Yup ive speard more octopus than i can count, when i was a commercial diver we got 3.50$ a lb for those f***kers. Funny story, this guy had moved over from the mainland and he became a fish buyer, so we would sell him fish from time to time. One day he asked if he could come dive with my partner amd i and we said sure. Well before we dropped over this guy say's " hey if you see a tako ( thats the Hawaiian name for octopus) let me know, i love those things. So we r on our dive and i see a pretty good size one ... Bout 5-6 lbs, so i point it out to him, and thats when the fun began. He swims up and grabs this tako and since he never did grabbed one before,he didnt hold it away from his body, so that tako grabbed him rt back with all 8 arms, and their strong AF. SO it grabs him then pulls itself to his face wher it grabs his mask and regulator while also wrapping his other legs around his head and neck kinda like the alien hatchlings in alien vs predator. This guy goes absolutly apeshit crazy trying to pull this tako off his face but when he finally does, it pulls his reg out of his mouth and his mask off his face. At this point he wants to just get this fucker off of him as panic is in full swing cause hes 60 ft underwater with no air and he cant see. My partner and i were of no help cause we were laughing so fucking hard that we almost swallowed our regs.
Anyway the tako let him go and took off and the dude shot up to the surface happy to be alive. We were all laughing about it thinking what the headlines would be " man drowned by 5lb tako" LMFAO!!!!!

Yup ive speard more octopus than i can count, when i was a commercial diver we got 3.50$ a lb for those f***kers. Funny story, this guy had moved over from the mainland and he became a fish buyer, so we would sell him fish from time to time. One day he asked if he could come dive with my partner amd i and we said sure. Well before we dropped over this guy say's " hey if you see a tako ( thats the Hawaiian name for octopus) let me know, i love those things. So we r on our dive and i see a pretty good size one ... Bout 5-6 lbs, so i point it out to him, and thats when the fun began. He swims up and grabs this tako and since he never did grabbed one before,he didnt hold it away from his body, so that tako grabbed him rt back with all 8 arms, and their strong AF. SO it grabs him then pulls itself to his face wher it grabs his mask and regulator while also wrapping his other legs around his head and neck kinda like the alien hatchlings in alien vs predator. This guy goes absolutly apeshit crazy trying to pull this tako off his face but when he finally does, it pulls his reg out of his mouth and his mask off his face. At this point he wants to just get this fucker off of him as panic is in full swing cause hes 60 ft underwater with no air and he cant see. My partner and i were of no help cause we were laughing so fucking hard that we almost swallowed our regs.
Anyway the tako let him go and took off and the dude shot up to the surface happy to be alive. We were all laughing about it thinking what the headlines would be " man drowned by 5lb tako" LMFAO!!!!!
I am busting up right now. Lmfao

Just the usual lunch special. Crazy how once I dropped the tren I started eatting everything in sight and I'm actually gaining rather quickly. This was meal 5 at noon.

image.jpeg

Sponsors

Latest posts