What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

i havent had spam in years...fried spam sandwiches were a staple in my life growing up. Fried baloney too, white bread mayo and a slice of tomato. My girl thinks its the weirdest shit ever, I told her some days we had potato chip sandwiches with ketchup.

I didnt know any different I was a kid, you eat what you got.
You get what you get an you dont throw a fit. Lol mom had a saying....well she had alot of sayings haha but one went.....You dont miss what you never had....as in fancy expensive meals an top notch service lol. I remeber going over to one of my best friends house. His nick name was boo. Shit his life growin up made mine look like heaven on earth. They used powdered milk for their cereal an 8f yhey didnt have that they used water. His mom an dad would go out in the back of grocery stores an pick through thier trash for meals. His dad use to say....if you think this shits hard to eat....itll be alot harder if you dont. So its either take a chance with getting sick from eating something old or starve. The choice is yours.

I would have to say it went pretty good ;) I'll update the biggest member thread in a minute.

Is the site extremely fucking slow on yalls end too? This shit is getting old
Ya mines usaully pretty slow, especially when it comes to uploading images. Shit shometimes it takes 5-10 mins to upload something smh. I always thought it was because we cheaped out on our internet speed an went woth the lowest package. They said were weren't even able to stream videos with the package we got but it still lets us lol. It gets really damn slow when Moe is on her phone, im on mine, J is on his tablet, an Shy is watching Chuckee Cheese on the Xbox through youtube smfdh. That lil girl is like obsessed with that damn big goofy ass mouse lol.

Ya mines usaully pretty slow, especially when it comes to uploading images. Shit shometimes it takes 5-10 mins to upload something smh. I always thought it was because we cheaped out on our internet speed an went woth the lowest package. They said were weren't even able to stream videos with the package we got but it still lets us lol. It gets really damn slow when Moe is on her phone, im on mine, J is on his tablet, an Shy is watching Chuckee Cheese on the Xbox through youtube smfdh. That lil girl is like obsessed with that damn big goofy ass mouse lol.

LMAO you and Chuckee Cheese man. You fucking kill me brother. It's working fine now. Every since the cyber attacks started around here about twice a week now I have problems with the site.

I would have to say it went pretty good ;) I'll update the biggest member thread in a minute.

Is the site extremely fucking slow on yalls end too? This shit is getting old
Thought it was just me, and tapa talk took a shit 3 days ago, tell me tapa talk isnt compatable with meso. WTF!!!

Thought it was just me, and tapa talk took a shit 3 days ago, tell me tapa talk isnt compatable with meso. WTF!!!
I never did care for that tapatalk stuff. Couldnt never get the hang of it smh. Im not the best when it comes to technology. Im more of a hands on kind instead of a tech geek. Im sure I wiuld get a hang of it if I did it constantly but I like the regular browser that I have now. Im so used to the way it navigates, its become like 2nd nature lol.

Kinda looks like you're tryin to keep it alive with all the wires hangin off of it. Lmao
Haha it's a maverick et732! Probes for the grate temperature and food. Smoke life brother. Internal butt temp is right at 160 right now. At 165 I'm going to pull it, bast it again and a bit more dry rub and wrap it tight in foil and tenderize it until 195 internal... Injected this one with some smoke sauce, warsh, soy, apple juice, and brown sugar.

Haha it's a maverick et732! Probes for the grate temperature and food. Smoke life brother. Internal butt temp is right at 160 right now. At 165 I'm going to pull it, bast it again and a bit more dry rub and wrap it tight in foil and tenderize it until 195 internal... Injected this one with some smoke sauce, warsh, soy, apple juice, and brown sugar.

My grill took a shit and I've wanted to upgrade the smoker... I just bought that same model you have today. Pretty nice so far.. paint peeled a little on charcoal side though from getting too hot. :mad:

Going to do a brisket next weekend Aaron Franklin style though I think... :)

My grill took a shit and I've wanted to upgrade the smoker... I just bought that same model you have today. Pretty nice so far.. paint peeled a little on charcoal side though from getting too hot. :mad:

Going to do a brisket next weekend Aaron Franklin style though I think... :)
That should be good. Yeah I was going to get a longhorn but I decided it would be a grill upgrade with this one as well.

You mentioned the paint peeling, did you season the grill first? I went over with olive oil everywhere on it and let smoke for a good 2 hours at 250ish.

I've sealed the fire box, smoke stack, and all with RTv 700• silicone. Then the lids of the grill, fire box, and barbecue with high temp gasket seal. Also self screw tapped a double layered cookie sheet right above the opening from the box to chamber to make the smoker reverse flowing. :D A nice fat loin next weekend.