What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

My wife does the sa
You're lucky because my husband always laughs or rolls his eyes at me when he sees me taking pics of my food, ha.
me, but she is slowly comin round. Wed she came home with new plates and said " here now you have some new plates to take pics of your food" I WAS SHOCKED:eek:

My daughter sent me this, this morning and i thought of @OdieM right away. Pretty much sums it up:D.
How It Feels Raising Daughters - Watch or Download | DownVids.net
www.downvids.net › how-it-feels-raising...
3 days ago - how it feels raising daughters - watch this video, or you can download it here.

I usually don't click links for security reasons but I trust you and I did. You sir are a bastard. We got carried away with the wedding and the gender party and I'm sweating a little bit right now.

I usually don't click links for security reasons but I trust you and I did. You sir are a bastard. We got carried away with the wedding and the gender party and I'm sweating a little bit right now.
Yeah i was thinking you might be a little leary, but i tried to post that video but im to retarded to figure out how the fuck you guys do it. I even called backup but no one seems to know. Anybody wanna share the knowledge im all ears.

image.jpg K well its FBF and im hesitant to post this meal but here it is. 3 eggs over easy,hash browns and fried spam. In Hawaii spam is a staple, in fact even McDonalds serves it for breakfast. Eggs rice and fried spam, if youve never tried it you should, you might be surprised how good it is.

View attachment 44851 K well its FBF and im hesitant to post this meal but here it is. 3 eggs over easy,hash browns and fried spam. In Hawaii spam is a staple, in fact even McDonalds serves it for breakfast. Eggs rice and fried spam, if youve never tried it you should, you might be surprised how good it is.
Yumm. I couldn't believe how good the spam masubi's were when I bought them from a 7/11 of all places in Honolulu. Lol

*Edit* I've had spam masubi many times but not from a 7/11. Haha.

Yumm. I couldn't believe how good the spam masubi's were when I bought them from a 7/11 of all places in Honolulu. Lol

*Edit* I've had spam masubi many times but not from a 7/11. Haha.
They are delicious and very popular in hawaii, next time try spam and egg musubi, even better.

Yeah i was thinking you might be a little leary, but i tried to post that video but im to retarded to figure out how the fuck you guys do it. I even called backup but no one seems to know. Anybody wanna share the knowledge im all ears.

Just don't click anyone's links unless you really trust them. Shoot I would say I'm pretty open with "y'all" and I would be pretty easy to find since I'm always talking about where I live and then there's the video I posted but I still hate clicking links cause if someone's purposely trying to snatch your IP then their up to no good and it won't end well. I have no problem telling you whatever you want to know in private and I respect OGH for what he did and I will do something similar one day but I would rather someone else not post my identity. Ive had my battles here and always have enough ammunition to end someone but there's a line that you just don't cross in my book. There are a lot of members here who don't give a fuck. Just remind yourself that.

View attachment 44851 K well its FBF and im hesitant to post this meal but here it is. 3 eggs over easy,hash browns and fried spam. In Hawaii spam is a staple, in fact even McDonalds serves it for breakfast. Eggs rice and fried spam, if youve never tried it you should, you might be surprised how good it is.
Who hasnt had fried spam lol
Its as they say
Ham that didnt finish boot camp

20160624_104133.jpg

So I go to Meier's lookin for this greatest pancake mix in history and I cant fucking find it. It wasn't in the "mix aisle" where it sould have been imo. Kodiak muffins, Kodiak cookies...No pancake mix. I ask the dude working, well he never heard of it. I'm pissed. I go down the cereal aisle and there it is, almost had a heart attack. Lol

I don't think I'll eat it, I'm just gonna read the box for a few days. Lmao

Who hasnt had fried spam lol
Its as they say
Ham that didnt finish boot camp
Ok cool!! You were actually who i expected to Catch some shit from so glad to see im not the only spam eater here.ive had friends visit me from the mainland and they think spam is disgusting. Dont know what their missing.

20160624_192550.jpg 8 eggs, half cup cheddar, lil bit of jalapeños an cup of toast:confused:.....I mean, I think imma need some toast:p Not pictured is the serving of strawberries, broccoli, an cup of milk with instant breakfast in it:cool: Man that Instant Breakfast shits good:D....Damn im hungry:eek:!!!!