What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Ill give it a week
Then im going to 100mg preworkout
I aint got time to waste:cool:
And i love the way it makes me feel and perform
What's that? Anadrol?

I almost ran it with this cycle I'm doing but went with superdrol instead. Defiantly gonna give it a go on my bulk cycle

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

What's that? Anadrol?

I almost ran it with this cycle I'm doing but went with superdrol instead. Defiantly gonna give it a go on my bulk cycle

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
Yes anadrol. Its my 1st time using it
I should feel that tren A here shortly. While the long ester tren and test get spooled up. These first 5 weeks are gonna be full of pr's i have a feeling ;)

No secret, just my Iphone 6. And yes it was yummy[emoji4]

I discovered when I take my phone out of the case I get better pictures.

This just happened. Protein French toast.

image.jpeg

If anyone wants the recipe just ask. I'm doing a 21 day challenge and the program came with a bunch of yummy recipes.

You still training using WC's template, or did you switch it up?
I like it for a variety of reasons...
Instead of having say a back day and doing 20 sets for back then having to wait 5 or 6 days to do back again i get to do back 3 sets everyday. In fact every body part gets hit everyday. So i go to the gym 6 days a week and im actually surpassing my 20 sets i would have normally done JUST for 1 back day. Operating under fatigue all week long. No full recovery. This is crucial to the program.

I also like it cuz it keeps me honest. I have to do legs EVERYDAY. So now i enjoy it. Instead of plowing thru endless sets on a reserved leg day. Im experiencing awesome growth and strength this way

Downside of the program is each day is a 1.5 - 2 hr workout. Everything gets hit. Starts with legs goes down the list. Physically demanding. All the big bodyparts get hit in the same workout. Legs, chest, back then down to the ancillary stuff. I look like patrick ewing when im done. Its fucking insane. I really have no idea how many cals im burning with all this intensity

Ill give it a week
Then im going to 100mg preworkout
I aint got time to waste:cool:
And i love the way it makes me feel and perform
When I get above 75mg I start split dosing, 100mg drol at 0430 is a bit much for me. Blood pressure spikes through the roof and only have a meal or two in me so I get flushed in my workout and feel wiped out by 0900. 50-75mg is fine for me pwo and I take the rest like 8hrs later.

Knew you'd like drol :)
you need to watch your BP though big fella, I worry about you on the tren/drol/high test with no AI. You should consider throwin some adex in at least in a few weeks. As my E2 rises and I pickup a lil water it adversely effects my BP, same deal with drol. Just be safe

hard boiled eggs, egg white/kale/blue-green algae/veggie powder shake :(

Post it please. I probably won't make it, but I'll read it!! :)

Protein French Toast

Ingredients:
2 slices whole grain or Ezekiel bread
1 egg, 1/2c egg whites
1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder
Cinnamon

Directions:
Combine eggs, egg whites, protein powder & cinnamon into a bowl and whisk together completely. Once combined soak two pieces of bread into the mixture. Cook in a hot skillet, flipping to ensure both sides are golden brown. Top with fresh fruit and a drizzle of maple syrup. ENJOY!!

When I get above 75mg I start split dosing, 100mg drol at 0430 is a bit much for me. Blood pressure spikes through the roof and only have a meal or two in me so I get flushed in my workout and feel wiped out by 0900. 50-75mg is fine for me pwo and I take the rest like 8hrs later.

Knew you'd like drol :)
you need to watch your BP though big fella, I worry about you on the tren/drol/high test with no AI. You should consider throwin some adex in at least in a few weeks. As my E2 rises and I pickup a lil water it adversely effects my BP, same deal with drol. Just be safe

hard boiled eggs, egg white/kale/blue-green algae/veggie powder shake :(
Dont worry
If i die. You get the rights to my handle. Its in the will

I discovered when I take my phone out of the case I get better pictures.

This just happened. Protein French toast.

View attachment 44691

If anyone wants the recipe just ask. I'm doing a 21 day challenge and the program came with a bunch of yummy recipes.

I would do dirty nasty things to that plate of French toast...

Millard needs to install a drooling emoji in this place.

Protein French Toast

Ingredients:
2 slices whole grain or Ezekiel bread
1 egg, 1/2c egg whites
1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder
Cinnamon

Directions:
Combine eggs, egg whites, protein powder & cinnamon into a bowl and whisk together completely. Once combined soak two pieces of bread into the mixture. Cook in a hot skillet, flipping to ensure both sides are golden brown. Top with fresh fruit and a drizzle of maple syrup. ENJOY!!

Well I will make that....thank you. For some reason I always think French Toast is harder to make.

Dont worry
If i die. You get the rights to my handle. Its in the will
seriously man..just keep an eye on it.
that tren ace drol workout is no joke....
better to be proactive with the BP than start poppin nose bleeds, tingling fingers, face flushing etc. That way you can run it longer instead of gettin in a bad situation and having to drop it..I speak from experience brother. Slow and steady taterhead ;)

I guess I'm gonna have to ordered Kodiak mix from Amazon. Why is it so freaking hard to find? No Target in this here parts.

I was about to give up but was at Target getting other things and was close to that aisle and figured I'd check and it was there. You could look on the Kodiak website and see who distributes it maybe? They are good... life saver because I am going through a "sick of eggs phase". Happens every couple months but then I start to like them again.