What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

I wish I could I'm living paycheck to paycheck doing the best I can. Chicken is cheap and effective.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

1f67e3edcfa0ed6d6b4d6c7f259070d6.jpg

Father's day present

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

When I was a teenager I smoked some weed and ate a whole box dry and I literally couldn't eat for days because my mouth was so raw. Good times.
My dog tells me all the time that his mouth is all effed up from eating kibbles and bits dry.

He said he feels ya.

Lmfa
My dog tells me all the time that his mouth is all effed up from eating kibbles and bits dry.

He said he feels ya.

Lmfao tell him he better go an put some water on that shit. Then it wouldn't be so "ruff ruff" on his mouth bahahaha....Yeah that was fuckin cheesy

This is my most favourite and least favourite thread to catch up one. On one hand you don't look at it for a day your 60 posts behind but on the other you get 20 new ideas for dinner every time you go through but on the other foot (only have two hands had to change to feet) I'll probably end up just making my scrambled eggs and chicken even though I keep telling myself I'm gonna make those cool foods.

This is pretty much my go to b-fast everyday except sat when ill eat whatever i want for b-fast. Simple,fast , tasty and nutritious.
c2db9f58b43cce105e0381570a111eee.jpg

I have mixed feelings on any soy product. I was told that soy is bad for you by a friend in the medical field. Really surprised me because i always thought it to be healthy. What say you TEK? Anything im missing?
I prefer tempeh...
but I think a lot of the problems with soy are exaggerated doses, like more than Asian cultures eat. Im not too worried about it occasionally

Clinical studies show no effects of soy protein or isoflavones on reproductive hormones in men: results of a meta-analysis.
Code:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224