What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Let's see it! :)

Everyone has some tasty looking foods going on today... @Mr.B66 that French dip you got there still has my mouth watering, making a mental note.

Dude!! I just ate another one for lunch, in a word.... Delicious[emoji41]
Easy as can be to make, i saw the recipe on facebook and had to try it!!

Dude!! I just ate another one for lunch, in a word.... Delicious[emoji41]
Easy as can be to make, i saw the recipe on facebook and had to try it!!

I can't believe I've never tried it at home before... but there is a prime rib place in town that makes an unbelievable French dip so always go there.

Time to fire up the grill though... Stay tuned. :)

He doesn't play anymore :( He says he lost his ability to the drugs. :rolleyes: He will only play now if he's surrounded by family, friends or his friends in recovery. Its a damn shame Odie and I know you are going to be very upset with me but oh well. These are old pictures but like I said he doesn't play anymore. Last time he did he just sang one song at his wedding and said it made him want to get high afterwards.

View attachment 44453

View attachment 44454

View attachment 44455

Wow!!!! All joking aside, i have always wished that i learned to play the guitar so im very impressed, especially since you were obviously talented enough to play to an adoring audience. I mean look at the girls in the front row, they look like their ready to faint[emoji41]

He doesn't play anymore :( He says he lost his ability to the drugs. :rolleyes: He will only play now if he's surrounded by family, friends or his friends in recovery. Its a damn shame Odie and I know you are going to be very upset with me but oh well. These are old pictures but like I said he doesn't play anymore. Last time he did he just sang one song at his wedding and said it made him want to get high afterwards.

View attachment 44453

View attachment 44454

View attachment 44455
Wow. You just threw him under the bus like that? Damn.

I had it up for 10 minutes and got one hell of a ass chewing. If you missed it that's your loss.

Sorry Odie. Please chill out. You have a lot on your plate tonight.

Maybe youll break that geetar out when we come down in a couple weeks
My girl can sing her pussy off
It be cool to see

I'm down with that. I always play up there. I just can't play infront a big crowd any more. It's just to dangerous for me.

Bad ass. What kind of music does she sing?

Oh and fuck Kenny Chesney. Guys like him ruined country music. Luckily guys like Chris Stapleton, Cody Jinks, Jamey Johnson and Hank jr are bringing it back.

I'm down with that. I always play up there. I just can't play infront a big crowd any more. It's just to dangerous for me.

Bad ass. What kind of music does she sing?

Oh and fuck Kenny Chesney. Guys like him ruined country music. Luckily guys like Chris Stapleton and Cody Jinks are bringing it back.
Her pops was/is a country singer/guitarist his whole life
They made it to #4 in australia back in the '80s? lol fo real they did
She sings country just like him. And recently is trying to learn guitar. The singin shes pretty damn good at man

Oh I missed it. Thats what I get for taking my eyes off Meso for a few minutes. From now on I literally live on here.

*I know someone took a screenshot...

Oh I missed it. Thats what I get for taking my eyes off Meso for a few minutes. From now on I literally live on here.

No need for a screen shot fellas. Now that every one fucking knows I'll get one up from the party tonight. Not you Chelsea, me. Fuck

Her pops was/is a country singer/guitarist his whole life
They made it to #4 in australia back in the '80s? lol fo real they did
She sings country just like him. And recently is trying to learn guitar. The singin shes pretty damn good at man

Oh I'm excited now. My mom sings and my dad is one hell of an artist. He's playing tonight as well. He put that guitar in my hands when we lived over seas and I was 5. Glad y'all are into that kinda stuff. It's our way of life.

Don't worry Jay, snapped this just in time.... I guess Odie is in some kind of band with his friends it looks like?

images.jpg

Been awhile since I've had pasta so tonight I ordered me up some Rigatoni Marsala . It was delicious ;). image.jpeg
15 minutes laterimage.jpeg
My wife's ate about four bites of hers and she was full. Probably could have eaten hers to. :Dimage.jpeg