OdieM is Meso's Biggest Scam (A corollary to the GG witch hunt)

Alright this is just downright fucked.....

What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

On page 907 of the foodie thread linked above, Odie has a 2-page long conversation with his other account about all kinds of shit trying to make himself sound like some kind of god.
To have a conversation with yourself talking yourself up THAT much you have to have some serious, serious issues. Theres got to be more to this story, There's no way Odie is who he says he is .

Read the shit i linked up there, it's downright INSANE behavior!!!!!

Remember the kid in school that was always walking around talking to himself and answering back in a different voice and character ? Some have that ability to be several people . Some grow up to be Odie .

Alright this is just downright fucked.....

What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

On page 907 of the foodie thread linked above, Odie has a 2-page long conversation with his other account about all kinds of shit trying to make himself sound like some kind of god.
To have a conversation with yourself talking yourself up THAT much you have to have some serious, serious issues. Theres got to be more to this story, There's no way Odie is who he says he is .

Read the shit i linked up there, it's downright INSANE behavior!!!!!
OMG it's just so weird. A grown fucking man that has to use imaginary persona's to drive more attention to himself because the endless attention he drives to himself as himself isn't enough. Made up Contests. Made up people. What else?
I hate to say this because I may be wrong but I think it's understandable at this point to question whether or not the wife and the pregnancy are real.
Even petty things I question like the squat rack and the smoker. Who the fuck knows.

This shit is better then sworder crack down or any other thread ever read. This shit is epic!!!!

OMG it's just so weird. A grown fucking man that has to use imaginary persona's to drive more attention to himself because the endless attention he drives to himself as himself isn't enough. Made up Contests. Made up people. What else?
I hate to say this because I may be wrong but I think it's understandable at this point to question whether or not the wife and the pregnancy are real.
Even petty things I question like the squat rack and the smoker. Who the fuck knows.
Well from what I was able to find... someone mentioned to me that marriage certificates are public record... well... I was curious after all the other crap that I knew... needless to say... there is NO marriage record for him.... so maybe that was a transition to have his "wife" join and speak of him as such a god and stud....for more attention...just a thought?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Well from what I was able to find... someone mentioned to me that marriage certificates are public record... well... I was curious after all the other crap that I knew... needless to say... there is NO marriage record for him.... so maybe that was a transition to have his "wife" join and speak of him as such a god and stud....for more attention...just a thought?

What about the opossum in the garage....

Did that happen?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I REALLY, REALLY think you guys are over thinking Odie's motivation for often times posting some (not all) of the interesting life facts he posted.

Yes, of course he wanted attention. But he also used these announcements/subjects AS DIVERSIONARY TACTICS!!!

Think back, and you'll remember that at times when the wrong kind of attention got turned on him, he all of a sudden wouldn't have the time nor desire to engage in refuting people who challenged him because "nothing can get in my way of enjoying this outstanding vacation with my beautiful pregnant wife and our baby on the way". At which point he would announce that his awesome life would prevent him from wasting any more time on things he wanted to drop.

Wasn't his sister accepted for the Olympics but declined

Was Chelsea actually his sister ? or did he have a imaginary Olympic athlete sister ? Was his dad really that older bodybuilder he posed with , or was that just some older BB he knew ?

I couldn't agree more. What struck me as really odd was the sexy picture of his, at the time, finance. Her face was plain as day. A pic without a face is one thing, but a full view of face is completely different.

Odie was one of my favorite bros around here man it sucks to see things go down like this.. I thought he was a solid dude but I did notice him sort of changing in the past few months. Really sucks.

Was Chelsea actually his sister ? or did he have a imaginary Olympic athlete sister ? Was his dad really that older bodybuilder he posed with , or was that just some older BB he knew ?
Didn't his family own really nice fish camp on the lake that he was considering taking over.

@Skull, didn't you text with odie sometimes?
Hit him up and let's get the story, I tried pm'ing on another board but he won't respond.

Despite what seems to be happining I really liked odie for what that is worth.

Ok, I have a fucked up thought. In that conversation "Odie" had with "Chelsea" she repeatedly states how much she wants his dad.
Does that mean that Odie wants his own dad?!

@Skull, didn't you text with odie sometimes?
Hit him up and let's get the story, I tried pm'ing on another board but he won't respond.

Despite what seems to be happining I really liked odie for what that is worth.

Same. I didnt know about alot of the shit that has been broughg up here, but the guy was always cool with me. Im more curious than anything really.

I'm mostly just worried he's falling back into his drug addiction. He recently said that he's been battling with a lot of strong thoughts of relapse. This could all
Be stemming from an internal battle with addiction. We all cope differently. I just hope he doesn't fall back into the dope life.

Man if lieing for months or years almost it's his way to slowly fall back into addiction... I believe drugs are not his first problem. Maybe a psychiatrist would be better.

Odie was one of my favorite bros around here man it sucks to see things go down like this.. I thought he was a solid dude but I did notice him sort of changing in the past few months. Really sucks.

I always thought he was doing way too much cattle tren ...he might have finally grew horns :mad::mad:

Can anyone remember over the last year or so if Odie mentioned something fucked up happening in his personal life. A death, job related, family member, anything with his lady?
My train of thought is that his behavior was normal and everthing was real. Then maybe something in his personal life went wrong. Maybe he started drinking at first to cope and then back to using. As things started to unravel he started to exaggerate and make up stories to over compensate. The more his life crashes and the lower he goes the more grandiose the stories got until eventually his behavior got destructive. If he was so happily married and so in love with his baby coming why was he carrying on the way he was.