OdieM is Meso's Biggest Scam (A corollary to the GG witch hunt)

I remember him saying not to long ago he was like 240+. Don't get me wrong the guy was big, but not 240+ big.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So are you saying that the vids and the pics of Odie arent him? I would find that hard to believe , i mean where would he get all those pics and video. And one more question, @gr8whitetrukker does he or doesn't he live a cpl hours away from you.
They could very well be him... probably are but they are old and outdated... they are all one person from what I've seen... I was referring to the descriptions that he gave us here and on the other board as well as from what I found... plus the location he indicated before matches up with the location of the pics.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

So are you saying that the vids and the pics of Odie arent him? I would find that hard to believe , i mean where would he get all those pics and video. And one more question, @gr8whitetrukker does he or doesn't he live a cpl hours away from you.
Doubt he was what he claimed to be man(Video or not) If he was ...why not clear the air a bit ? Considering when 2 of Meso's friendliest members (Rubisean & skull) reached out too him. If you can't talk too those brothers your a fake imo.

Last edited:
Doubt he was what he claimed to be man(Video or not) If he was ...why not clear the air a bit ? Considering when 2 of Meso's friendliest members (Rubisean & skull) reached out too him. If you can't talk too those brothers your a fake imo.
Yeah I just don't get it, I do remember a while back seeing that he was in his twenties, then months later he posted about hunting with his uncles and being the youngest in his thirties so he had to drag and carry the kills because he was the youngest.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Alright this is just downright fucked.....

What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

On page 907 of the foodie thread linked above, Odie has a 2-page long conversation with his other account about all kinds of shit trying to make himself sound like some kind of god.
To have a conversation with yourself talking yourself up THAT much you have to have some serious, serious issues. Theres got to be more to this story, There's no way Odie is who he says he is .

Read the shit i linked up there, it's downright INSANE behavior!!!!!

That is some seriously creepy behavior there. Odie get yourself some help my man.

Well from the vibe of this thread it appears Odie was hustling and got caught up.The multiple handles get's a lil wierd and the fact he gave Nitrust such a hard time about the broken vial's(Which at the time did sound funny that nitrust put um on top of the fridge and they all fell off and broke,lol that's when I knew Odie was doing more than just hooking a friend up) and GG a hard time about sourcing is just funny.

Well Odie,I watched you a bit on Evo before I was banned then skimm ed through your post on here.

Why don't you speak up and resolve some things on here seeing how your the stand up air out people's dirty laundry kinda guy.

@jaymaximus I can confirm boilermech is indeed his own man. We're not close but the situation I was in found he and I knowing a little more about each other than just the surface. Trust worthy in my dealings and a gentleman to boot.

I believe he's real too . I use to own a marina/baitshop in the southwest just 30 miles from his house . He knew the whole area because I quizzed him about it . Yes a great guy . I think :rolleyes:o_O

Boilermech was always a kick ass guy in our conversations. If it were Odie, at least he knows how to be a decent human being. Hahaha

Crazy thread. Meso keeps getting better and better everyday. Karma is a bitch.
@GearGodess what where these threats about if you don't mind me asking, and was it because you offered your friends a source to try or something else? Just curious I've done enough reading for one night

Crazy thread. Meso keeps getting better and better everyday. Karma is a bitch.
@GearGodess what where these threats about if you don't mind me asking, and was it because you offered your friends a source to try or something else? Just curious I've done enough reading for one night

The threats were basically to keep my mouth shut and stay away from his girls...(his words, not mine)... so I think CBS summed it up best and that's the only thing that makes sense... Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

The biggest disapointment to me is that it appears we went from having 4-5 active wemon here , to having 1 or 2. Dont know if all this shit is the reason or if like somebody said guys were PM'ing female members about sex, which IMO is sexual harrasment and should be a lifetime ban able offence. So looks like we're not to far away from being back to a full on sausage fest again:(

The biggest disapointment to me is that it appears we went from having 4-5 active wemon here , to having 1 or 2. Dont know if all this shit is the reason or if like somebody said guys were PM'ing female members about sex, which IMO is sexual harrasment and should be a lifetime ban able offence. So looks like we're not to far away from being back to a full on sausage fest again:(

Most of em finished their cycles, and like a lot of people they disappear when theyre not "on"

Most of em finished their cycles, and like a lot of people they disappear when theyre not "on"
Well thats better than what i was thinking. I guess unlike myself, they got better things to do with their time;)

They will be back... plus if I remember correctly, a few of them plan on an august cycle... I know there are a few ladies in the "shadows" that I have been chatting with but they don't want to post publicly as of yet...

But yes, I think the harassment and threats didn't help...

I was afraid that was going to happen as soon as a saw the drama in the GG thread.

The women's section was growing rapidly prior to that thread, and posting volume has been down ever since.

I also suspect Odie was responsible for several other female members leaving over the last year or two.

I was afraid that was going to happen as soon as a saw the drama in the GG thread.

The women's section was growing rapidly prior to that thread, and posting volume has been down ever since.

I also suspect Odie was responsible for several other female members leaving over the last year or two.
So again I'll ask rhetorically, If he was so happily married and with child on the way why was he carrying on with the ladies this way.
No wife.
No baby.
All bullshit.

So again I'll ask rhetorically, If he was so happily married and with child on the way why was he carrying on with the ladies this way.
No wife.
No baby.
All bullshit.

If Odie was willing to lie about something as inconsequential as a bench press competition, everything else he ever said is suspect. OdieM was a fictitious persona created by a very disturbed individual in desperate need of attention.