OdieM is Meso's Biggest Scam (A corollary to the GG witch hunt)

didnt know the depth of it all but I was somewhat surprised members thought I had some strong allegiance to him. Ive made mention to keep him at arms length for some time to members I confide in. I suspect OD will lay much of the blame for his fall from grace not on CBS...but on myself. There was uneasy tension building there, he ran that dicksucker behind my back, I put him on the spot more than once which he didnt care for. When it went public he wasted no time slandering my name...

ducks are a dime a dozen, keep poppin em out everyday.
I'm with Colt though fuck this dude aint worth the time, for every od there's a dozen more pidgeon toed bitch boys running around here.
let the chips fall where they may...

cant get too emotionally invested in this drama unless you are ready to act on it

If it were "GearGod" most wouldn't give a shit

I also hope this thread stays on top... for the exact reason Eman described.

And no, it has absolutely no impact on the fact that I'm a female as Nitrust was also Odie's target for bashing. So it doesn't matter if it's male or female... I was just tired of all the bullshit he was feeding people and I'm super glad CBS has caught him in his lies as I was also out for blood due to what he did to me as he deserved it. .. OdieM has basically brought it onto himself in that other thread where it all started... and I hope each and every member reads it and keeps their eye out for this scamming douche bag so no one else gets wrongfully accused of things they are not as he did to me. He deserves everything he got, he made his bed and now needs to sleep in it.

I always thought there was something messed up with that guy. I couldn't quite put my finger on it. I thought he might be a cop for awhile, but he didn't seem that bright.

cant get too emotionally invested in this drama unless you are ready to act on it

Yes, I agree... but not when it's directed at you and you are being bashed and accused like he did to make himself look good, then you have no choice but to get involved and take it personally. I'm sure you'd do the same.

Yes, I agree... but not when it's directed at you and you are being bashed and accused like he did to make himself look good, then you have no choice but to get involved and take it personally. I'm sure you'd do the same.
I have a bit of a track record of how I handle conflict, you aren't the first and wont be the last member to be called out publicly, feel free to catch up on some light reading. It's encouraged here to check members now and again, or was with the old guard. I ENCOURAGE it I should say, I cant speak for anyone else around here anymore.

Let your actions speak for themselves, your word be a promise, and be ready to stand and defend your position. You should be fine, or those that cant adhere to these basics principles can GTFO. More likely chewed up and spit out. If you are firm in your actions and beliefs it shouldnt shake you to be the subject of criticism, Ive been wrong plenty before and had to come hat in hand and eat crow around here.

This OD shit aint about you GG....or Nitrust....or Mindless or any buddy else that hes pissed on or criticized when he's been here. You got problems with him fuckin bring it to the table in real time that ship sailed, this is solely about a dangerous game of manipulation and control this fuck was playing and attempting to blackmail members with serious real life consequences. Lives, jobs, families, reputations were(are) at risk....REAL reputations not someone's internet handle. AND the parties actually involved might not want to bump this thread for another month just so you can grave dance and feel better about your online persona karma points.
He's gone.
People are attempting to move on with their lives.
You should give a try.

Grow the fuck up, defend your actions people, let members decide what they wanna believe. No one is above criticism here...but let dead dogs lie,
unless you are gonna buy a ticket to DFW that is.

I have a bit of a track record of how I handle conflict, you aren't the first and wont be the last member to be called out publicly, feel free to catch up on some light reading. It's encouraged here to check members now and again, or was with the old guard. I ENCOURAGE it I should say, I cant speak for anyone else around here anymore.

Let your actions speak for themselves, your word be a promise, and be ready to stand and defend your position. You should be fine, or those that cant adhere to these basics principles can GTFO. More likely chewed up and spit out. If you are firm in your actions and beliefs it shouldnt shake you to be the subject of criticism, Ive been wrong plenty before and had to come hat in hand and eat crow around here.

This OD shit aint about you GG....or Nitrust....or Mindless or any buddy else that hes pissed on or criticized when he's been here. You got problems with him fuckin bring it to the table in real time that ship sailed, this is solely about a dangerous game of manipulation and control this fuck was playing and attempting to blackmail members with serious real life consequences. Lives, jobs, families, reputations were(are) at risk....REAL reputations not someone's internet handle. AND the parties actually involved might not want to bump this thread for another month just so you can grave dance and feel better about your online persona karma points.
He's gone.
You should give a try.

Grow the fuck up, defend your actions people, let members decide what they wanna believe. No one is above criticism here...but let dead dogs lie,

Oh trust me, I've had enough threats from him. It's not just about my online persona, it's actually very personal to me.... he tried, he thought he was ahead... Till he realized many people including myself, have way more set against him and aren't afraid to expose his bullshit.

And I have read many threads calling people out... so I've seen how it goes down... and I'm sure it will happen... but Odie was the centre of unnecessary drama...so maybe from now on they will actually be legit and with true purpose not just for attention.

I also hope this thread stays on top... for the exact reason Eman described.

And no, it has absolutely no impact on the fact that I'm a female as Nitrust was also Odie's target for bashing. So it doesn't matter if it's male or female... I was just tired of all the bullshit he was feeding people and I'm super glad CBS has caught him in his lies as I was also out for blood due to what he did to me as he deserved it. .. OdieM has basically brought it onto himself in that other thread where it all started... and I hope each and every member reads it and keeps their eye out for this scamming douche bag so no one else gets wrongfully accused of things they are not as he did to me. He deserves everything he got, he made his bed and now needs to sleep in it.
I never paid attention to what Odie was saying with GG, and was pretty pissed when everyone jumped on the odie bandwagon, she's always been a helpful member on this board for the girls, and in all the PM's we've had has been extremely helpful, and never recommended a source. glad it worked out for you GG

I don't know him.

Until you resolve that relationship and learn to identify with your father, your castration anxiety from an unresolved Oedipus complex will perpetuate your neurosis, possibly leading to various paraphilias.

You need to spend several sessions on the couch. The good news is my rates are discounted for Meso members: $250/hr. 20 hours should do it and I require payment up front.

I'll be expecting your call.

Until you resolve that relationship and learn to identify with your father, your castration anxiety from an unresolved Oedipus complex will perpetuate your neurosis, possibly leading to various paraphilias.

You need to spend several sessions on the couch. The good news is my rates are discounted for Meso members: $250/hr. 20 hours should do it and I require payment up front.

I'll be expecting your call.
Is there a 20% discount for glowing reviews on Meso and or bloods ? :rolleyes:
Cough Naps cough

Last edited:

He's gone.
You should give a try.

Couldn't have said it better. I always liked you man. You are right, here we have nothing but our reputations which are formed by our actions.

Sponsors