OdieM is Meso's Biggest Scam (A corollary to the GG witch hunt)

Idk brother, if i gotta spend 12-14 on the job. I might as well spend it here. Im not rich. I dont have a 12" wang and i dont take luxurious vacations to exotic locations across the globe. But i sure am swole and got a great family. Really, Thats all i focus on these days :)
Man me too I ain't rich but I got a awesome family. My house looks like white trash, people think I'm a hillbilly my wife calls me a hillbilly. My kids nick names are skeeter, tater and peco. I don't do anything but work, fish, hunt and lift. I live low and don't do much at all. Come to think of it I love my life style. Low and slow.

Man me too I ain't rich but I got a awesome family. My house looks like white trash, people think I'm a hillbilly my wife calls me a hillbilly. My kids nick names are skeeter, tater and peco. I don't do anything but work, fish, hunt and lift. I live low and don't do much at all. Come to think of it I love my life style. Low and slow.

Just what we'd expect from a fella self-named "Gator22"!
Your life sounds pretty awesome to me, my friend. And that's coming from a guy born and raised in Chicago, albeit the less glamorous sides of town.

I ain't never been to Chicago but can see it gets cold as a witches tit and the wind blows hard up there. Here it is summer almost year round. Lol. We do have winter but that is Jan to March. And it may get in the 30's. I usually wait till the first freeze to go rabbit huntin but that ain't till late January or February. I live on the marsh and by the bayou so life is pretty fun. My wife when she was 8mo prego held on to my pole so I could get a 8' gator in. But (cough) line broke. Lol. We really just take life as it comes. I don't even own a computer. I do have a typewriter. Well if you consider a phone a computer then I got one. That is how I get on here. Stay warm up there my friend.

It's disappointing reading all this about Odie. I read a lot of his posts over in the addict thread and I really do think he struggled with drugs by the way he talked about recovery and everything.

It's no excuse for all the stuff that went on but there's a good chance that it played a hand in all this.

Anyways if it's true about him being five years sober hopefully he sticks to it and ends up making his way back here to explain himself.

But as usual, props to CBS for helping to keep the b.s. level under control here.

S
Sounds like my kinda peeps. (But what is Peco??)LOL

It's disappointing reading all this about Odie. I read a lot of his posts over in the addict thread and I really do think he struggled with drugs by the way he talked about recovery and everything.

It's no excuse for all the stuff that went on but there's a good chance that it played a hand in all this.

Anyways if it's true about him being five years sober hopefully he sticks to it and ends up making his way back here to explain himself.

But as usual, props to CBS for helping to keep the b.s. level under control here.

When an addict starts going pathological and lying the way he did it tells me he wasn't sober. Addicts get real bad like that when they relapse and want attention or need approval.

I don't even know we are still talking about this. Fuck that guy.

I hope this thread continues to stay active for awhile personally.

Odie kept geargodess' thread active for a long time, much to my disagreement. I had to see that thread at the top of the new posts feed for weeks.

This thread on the other hand has been a long time coming and has earned it's place in the new posts feed IMO.

When an addict starts going pathological and lying the way he did it tells me he wasn't sober. Addicts get real bad like that when they relapse and want attention or need approval.

You could definitely be right. Although some people do have strange ways to cope with not using and maybe he just got a high off of all the attention and approval.

Who really knows though, people confuse the shit out of me. Part of the reason I'm not a psychology major.

I hope this thread continues to stay active for awhile personally.

Odie kept geargodess' thread active for a long time, much to my disagreement. I had to see that thread at the top of the new posts feed for weeks.

This thread on the other hand has been a long time coming and has earned it's place in the new posts feed IMO.

If it were "GearGod" most wouldn't give a shit

If it were "GearGod" most wouldn't give a shit

You're saying if it were a male member being thrown under the bus no one would have cared?

If so, I disagree and here's why:

No one did care, and it was a female member... most everyone that posted joined in the lynching. Didn't make them bad people... I had just seen enough to not but into it personally. Others didn't post to avoid the drama, again, doesn't make them a bad person.

Again, with this in mind, Odie earned this thread and CBS is the man for knocking Odie's house of cards down.

You're saying if it were a male member being thrown under the bus no one would have cared?

If so, I disagree and here's why:

No one did care, and it was a female member... most everyone that posted joined in the lynching. Didn't make them bad people... I had just seen enough to not but into it personally. Others didn't post to avoid the drama, again, doesn't make them a bad person.

Again, with this in mind, Odie earned this thread and CBS is the man for knocking Odie's house of cards down.

I guess maybe I just wasn't as invested as some. I get where you're coming from. Appreciate the level headed response.

I guess maybe I just wasn't as invested as some. I get where you're coming from

I get where you're coming from too man.

I realize this place is simply an internet forum. But, it's also a community of somewhat like minded individuals. I appreciate that especially once you put your time in here, you can really take some great, supportive things from the forum.

With that said, it's important to me to stand up for members being thrown under the bus... otherwise, there may be no one left to stand up for me when I'm being thrown under the bus.

I get where you're coming from too man.

I realize this place is simply an internet forum. But, it's also a community of somewhat like minded individuals. I appreciate that especially once you put your time in here, you can really take some great, supportive things from the forum.

With that said, it's important to me to stand up for members being thrown under the bus... otherwise, there may be no one left to stand up for me when I'm being thrown under the bus.

Oh trust me, I'm in it for the community and definitely sticking up for its members.

Sponsors