OdieM is Meso's Biggest Scam (A corollary to the GG witch hunt)

CBS you've resorted to saying "yo". Snap out of it my friend.

PS. Until I see non photo shopped pictures of you holding the little dog on the bed I'm not buying any of it!

I think that was more of a sarcastic "yo" but I'm with you, especially on the pics thing. Real or not lol

PS. Until I see non photo shopped pictures of you holding the little dog on the bed I'm not buying any of it!

Be careful what you wish for.

-1x-1.jpg

it ain't too bad. If there is a lot of people around and I yell their names they won't look. But if I yell skeeter, tater, peco then they know to stop and look or to come on let's go. I was gonna change my daughters name to catfish cause every time we'd go fishin for reds or specs she'd catch nothin but channel cats. But she said I'll stick with peco dad. You say it with the long E sound. Like pea co. Lol

What the? Not surprised.....good thing I only have 2 handles and one was temporary. Plus I was always quite sure CBS knew who I was nor did I care. Odie I had a feeling once that dude went after Bickel plus all the other things that was going on in h background shit is always strange around here. You need a good amount deductive reasoning and the ability to realize patterns to truly navigate this place. Oh btw how's everybody been. I didn't read the whole thread but I felt like chiming in here.

What the? Not surprised.....good thing I only have 2 handles and one was temporary. Plus I was always quite sure CBS knew who I was nor did I care. Odie I had a feeling once that dude went after Bickel plus all the other things that was going on in h background shit is always strange around here. You need a good amount deductive reasoning and the ability to realize patterns to truly navigate this place. Oh btw how's everybody been. I didn't read the whole thread but I felt like chiming in here.

Awesome to see you, Volt! Always nice to see one of the good dudes pop back up around here.

Odie was a train wreck waiting to happen. Mother fucker got too big headed and started thinking he ran things around here. Reality was, quite a few of us were onto him and saw the fall coming but needed someone like @CensoredBoardsSuck to really tie it altogether and put scrOdie on blast. (Tip of the cap to CBS)

That said, it is a lesson that has played out before, but unfortunately sometimes we the Meso community go into a lull and fall back into bad habits.

You were here for the Stretch fiasco. After what happened with Stretch, enough of us here should have stepped up and never let the Odie bullshit happen. But, too many of us who knew better were no longer regularly contributing here, and the guys who did know better who were here, didn't want to deal with the Odie fan club attacking them if they challenged him too hard without hard evidence. I understand that, but it still sucks.

The most disappointing thing to me was that everyone here SAW ODIE BLATANTLY DISRESPECTING MEMBERS WHO DID NOT DESERVE HIS ARROGANCE AND LACK OF RESPECT.

Yet only a handful of us called him out on it?

Everyone here SAW ODIE POST @GigaloRob Private Message.

Yet I only remember one member here having Rob's back and calling Odie out on it? (There may have been more, I may be forgetting someone?).

All of us have blood on our hands for building up and allowing Odie to become what he became here. Hopefully we don't let another Stretch or another Odie happen on our watch. It's a bad, bad look for the Meso community.

Volt I believe I mentioned you in the post where Odie went after Bickel months ago. How have you been my friend?
Crawling back out the bottle MP but cleaning up getting ready for my comeback.

Gigalo Rob called Odie out and nobody had his back. That's ashame GR is one dude if he says something listen. The board I knew would know this. Sounds like it is not as bad as stretch but was getting there. This is an Internet forum lots of handles and just a bunch of shady shit going on ALL THE TIME it's the members job to police. I don't care who it is there are guys who know and been around if they catch a whiff of something the board should have there back. Dissapointed to hear nobody backed GR.

Gigalo Rob called Odie out and nobody had his back. That's ashame GR is one dude if he says something listen. The board I knew would know this. Sounds like it is not as bad as stretch but was getting there. This is an Internet forum lots of handles and just a bunch of shady shit going on ALL THE TIME it's the members job to police. I don't care who it is there are guys who know and been around if they catch a whiff of something the board should have there back. Dissapointed to hear nobody backed GR.
I admit I didn't have GR's back when he was called out by Odie as I wasn't familiar with him. Later I had some chats with @GigaloRob and now I regretted not even taking a stand now that I realize Gigalo's one honest fellow. Also I did not know what is going on with Odie behind the scenes as I was not privy to the threats and such.

So my apologies for that, even though it seems too late.

@GigaloRob will have to say for sure how many people had his back. My memory could be off. I responded, stating that it use to be banishment as a punishment for posting someone's PM. I was fucking appalled that everyone seemed to look the other way when Odie posted GR's PM.

@GigaloRob will have to say for sure how many people had his back. My memory could be off. I responded, stating that it use to be banishment as a punishment for posting someone's PM. I was fucking appalled that everyone seemed to look the other way when Odie posted GR's PM.
I think that GR's PMs were posted out of context and the larger exchange probably included threats of some sort. To make GR look bad, only selected PM's in the conversation were posted.

There are snakes in the grass. Plus there is opportunity here if one wants to become opportunistic. They know they have to form alliances and keep things in the background. I knew what Odie was doing a while back but let it go it seemed he was only helping his own crew out. Plus at that time I believe the whole MW business was going NP went rogue too. It was a strange time. The past year I have been stuck in depression with alcohol being the remedy so I wasn't around. I realized it was bigger then thought especially after the bickel call out but at the time I wasn't really active or even cared. So I apologize I saw it just was wrapped up in my own darkness to give a shit.

There are snakes in the grass. Plus there is opportunity here if one wants to become opportunistic. They know they have to form alliances and keep things in the background. I knew what Odie was doing a while back but let it go it seemed he was only helping his own crew out. Plus at that time I believe the whole MW business was going NP went rogue too. It was a strange time. The past year I have been stuck in depression with alcohol being the remedy so I wasn't around. I realized it was bigger then thought especially after the bickel call out but at the time I wasn't really active or even cared. So I apologize I saw it just was wrapped up in my own darkness to give a shit.

NP = nophat? Yes he acted pretty strangely then I noticed..saw that thread where he posted nothing but gibberish.

Sorry to hear of that, and great for coming to grips with your own demons. Seems so many ugly demons rearing their ugly heads these days.

Stay strong!