OdieM is Meso's Biggest Scam (A corollary to the GG witch hunt)

I'm not surprised at all about this. I had a huge inclination when he got into it with Bickel. Even before, his ego and demeanor in general made me leery. I still remember him bashing members for slanging home brew when he was doing the same. Any house built on lies will fall.
He bashed Manwhore I believe too, even though Manwhore is no angel either.

This kind of shit and the slew of newer members who joined in on the fun just prove: reality is stranger than fiction and there is one born every minute. I watched the rise and fall of Odie halfheartedly, dude was an overt narcissist and douchebag.

I dropped in to the GG "scam" thread to suggest that he stop the drama and cease beating a dead horse with post after post of the same whiny "she's a bad person and slings referrals (not gear, mind you) and probably beats up grandmas" shit.

I missed the beatdown on @bickel29 and @GigaloRob but anyone with a few grey cells in their skull who didn't join last week would know those two are solid cats. Lord of the flies came to meso again, but piggy's glasses were not captured. Go figure.

I'm not surprised at all about this. I had a huge inclination when he got into it with Bickel. Even before, his ego and demeanor in general made me leery. I still remember him bashing members for slanging home brew when he was doing the same. Any house built on lies will fall.
I don't remember him getting into it with @bickel29
When was this? What thread?

Question - what lab was Odie repping for? Was he really brewing too or just selling someone else's gear? Or both? Is it a private lab? Is the lab being held accountable for sending him to shill? Is this an untest lab?

I'm only interested because he bashed so many sources on bathtub brew and their practices.

Question - what lab was Odie repping for? Was he really brewing too or just selling someone else's gear? Or both? Is it a private lab? Is the lab being held accountable for sending him to shill? Is this an untest lab?

I'm only interested because he bashed so many sources on bathtub brew and their practices.

As far as I know, he wasn't repping for anyone. He approached me via PM at one point offering to "help me out" by hooking me up with some of his tren for a good price. I declined. That was my only real interaction with him and he initiated it.

I don't remember him getting into it with @bickel29
When was this? What thread?

I am not positive, but I think it was that @Masters Power thread about dangerous/bad members. But Docd is correct in that it had to do with 24k.

Someone asked where I have been, and smart ass Odie told them that the only place they could find me was in the 24k thread, and that I was there everyday, and later referred to me as 24k's rep.

What infuriated me was that he was saying all of that shit but not tagging me, so I had no idea he was saying it about me. I wouldn't have gave a damn if he would have just flat out asked me, respectfully, but he kept insinuating shit about me and I had no idea he was sitting on me (as I hadn't even been in that thread, and he knew that, as I was rarely on Meso at that point). I only found out after some members PM'd me telling me about it.

Fwiw, though, that was just the culmination of what has been a simmering feud between he and I pretty much all of 2016. We have gotten into it in other threads, just not as bad.

I am not positive, but I think it was that @Masters Power thread about dangerous/bad members. But Docd is correct in that it had to do with 24k.

Someone asked where I have been, and smart ass Odie told them that the only place they could find me was in the 24k thread, and that I was there everyday, and later referred to me as 24k's rep.

What infuriated me was that he was saying all of that shit but not tagging me, so I had no idea he was saying it about me. I wouldn't have gave a damn if he would have just flat out asked me, respectfully, but he kept insinuating shit about me and I had no idea he was sitting on me (as I hadn't even been in that thread, and he knew that, as I was rarely on Meso at that point). I only found out after some members PM'd me telling me about it.

Fwiw, though, that was just the culmination of what has been a simmering feud between he and I pretty much all of 2016. We have gotten into it in other threads, just not as bad.
The irony right brotha.

Odie called you out as a rep for 24 and told eveyone 24 would scam etc... big warning whatever the fuck. But 24 stepped out the game fair square. Didn't scam anyone and still goes out to help people even when he's closed.

Yet Odie was slangin under the table. From his attitude, Odie would use anyone as a stepping stone but I didn't say nothin as he was respected here. Just my 2C. Glad I never lifted with the him. I openly invited myself to train with him cuz I suspected we lived in same state. Glad I didn't pm him.

Some people just ain't worth a fuck. Yet I've meet many that restored humanity.

Pench

Now that you say that I do remember the line "The only place you'll find Bickel is in the underground in the 24k thread" and insinuating that you were waving the 24k flag (not those words). I have to find that thread.

There are snakes in the grass. Plus there is opportunity here if one wants to become opportunistic. They know they have to form alliances and keep things in the background. I knew what Odie was doing a while back but let it go it seemed he was only helping his own crew out. Plus at that time I believe the whole MW business was going NP went rogue too. It was a strange time. The past year I have been stuck in depression with alcohol being the remedy so I wasn't around. I realized it was bigger then thought especially after the bickel call out but at the time I wasn't really active or even cared. So I apologize I saw it just was wrapped up in my own darkness to give a shit.

Welcome back Volt ! Now stay out of that Black Hole called alcoholism . Its a deep pit and it will consume ALL ! Missed your comments here ~Ogh

Crawling back out the bottle MP but cleaning up getting ready for my comeback.

Gigalo Rob called Odie out and nobody had his back. That's ashame GR is one dude if he says something listen. The board I knew would know this. Sounds like it is not as bad as stretch but was getting there. This is an Internet forum lots of handles and just a bunch of shady shit going on ALL THE TIME it's the members job to police. I don't care who it is there are guys who know and been around if they catch a whiff of something the board should have there back. Dissapointed to hear nobody backed GR.
ig

Sorry to hear that brother. You will come back strong I have no doubt.

Have to admit I didn't even know about the whole Odie and Gigalo Rob issue. Had a long period of time when I wasn't spending more than a few minutes each week on meso with you, @brutus79, @bickel29, @biggerben69 and several others either not around or posting very little the quality of information and the banter back and forth just wasn't as good as it had been.

I didn't know much about Odie at all but when he called out @bickel29 of all people as a potential rep for a source when I had heard the rumors of him running his own operation I knew he couldn't be much. The fact that he did it without tagging him spoke volumes as well.

Odie gone and you and ben back posting is a huge upgrade for the board.

It was both... his own and a private source... it's all in the biggest most shredded thread...starting page 262... also in the thread he did about me and of course more here too...

And it was CBS that caught him in his own lies...then it all went downhill from there for Odie...

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

It was both... his own and a private source... it's all in the biggest most shredded thread...starting page 262... also in the thread he did about me and of course more here too...

And it was CBS that caught him in his own lies...then it all went downhill from there for Odie...

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

So, we have WKM's repping and recommending an (assuming, please tell me if I'm wrong) untested (SIMEC), private source. We all know the lies, source bashing, pm selling, threatening is wrong. I got to say though, I'm disappointed to see that the underground private sources is still going on so strong behind the scenes. We call for transparency from labs, Millard created AnabolicLabs, labs are being forced to test their products, yet some of our WKM are still using private sources. I know of at least three private labs that are being used by WKM's here that they are super secret about. Yet, everyone seems to agree that labs should be transparent in their process and agree to SIMEC testing. Odie notoriously bashed "bathtub brewers", Phurious being the most obvious takedown.

Every once in awhile the the behind a glimpse of the scenes stuff spills out from behind the curtains. Everytime this happens I get disappointed. It's not all bad stuff, like I know there are member always protecting each other and the community. But to see these private sources and associated transactions going on behind the scenes sucks. We all know why private sources are a bad idea and if not read CBS's sticky post on it in the underground.

Worst though than that, is to see the fighting and bashing between WKM's here. Most people know I took a break from Meso for a few months, popping in every once in awhile to check messages and alerts. I'll be honest...part of the reason I stepped away was because I was tired of the drama and fighting. The heart of this site is about lifting each other up, protecting each other, helping each other out, getting motivation, advice, laughing, etc.

So, we have WKM's repping and recommending an (assuming, please tell me if I'm wrong) untested (SIMEC), private source. We all know the lies, source bashing, pm selling, threatening is wrong. I got to say though, I'm disappointed to see that the underground private sources is still going on so strong behind the scenes. We call for transparency from labs, Millard created AnabolicLabs, labs are being forced to test their products, yet some of our WKM are still using private sources. I know of at least three private labs that are being used by WKM's here that they are super secret about. Yet, everyone seems to agree that labs should be transparent in their process and agree to SIMEC testing. Odie notoriously bashed "bathtub brewers", Phurious being the most obvious takedown.

Every once in awhile the the behind a glimpse of the scenes stuff spills out from behind the curtains. Everytime this happens I get disappointed. It's not all bad stuff, like I know there are member always protecting each other and the community. But to see these private sources and associated transactions going on behind the scenes sucks. We all know why private sources are a bad idea and if not read CBS's sticky post on it in the underground.

Worst though than that, is to see the fighting and bashing between WKM's here. Most people know I took a break from Meso for a few months, popping in every once in awhile to check messages and alerts. I'll be honest...part of the reason I stepped away was because I was tired of the drama and fighting. The heart of this site is about lifting each other up, protecting each other, helping each other out, getting motivation, advice, laughing, etc.
Unless the source openly advertises does it matter? Behind the scene?

Unless the source openly advertises does it matter? Behind the scene?

Yes, it matters. Supporting transparency in public and calling out labs for not being tested but then using a untested, closed door lab. Behind the scenes is all the stuff that goes on through PM or not shared in public.

Yes, it matters. Supporting transparency in public and calling out labs for not being tested but then using a untested, closed door lab. Behind the scenes is all the stuff that goes on through PM or not shared in public.
I've got no dog in this matter but aren't private labs just that...private? The people using clearly understand the risks involved.