OdieM is Meso's Biggest Scam (A corollary to the GG witch hunt)

Probably better said than I can put it:

The increasing frequency with which private sources are operating on Meso is becoming a problem and it's hurting the credibility of the board. Meso is about full disclosure. But private sources, by their very nature, cannot be discussed openly, and their presence is undermining the purpose of the forum. Even when these private sources are openly discussed, especially when the private sources is a member, their customers are usually friends with them and very reluctant to criticize them.

Personally, I don't have a problem with members using private sources. What members do is their own business. But anyone that professes to care about the credibility of this forum should be very concerned that there are more and more secret/private sources setting up shop here that can't be discussed. We've done a good job moving Meso away from being a public sourcing forum, while still being able to discuss our experiences with sources. But we need to do a better job with the private and member sources. If Meso is to remain credible, then private, and particularly member sourcing must be discouraged. A good place to start is by encouraging new members to stop chasing phantoms; to teach them that private sources aren't necessarily the best sources, or even good sources. They're just sources that cannot be openly discussed, and as such, have no business soliciting on Meso. The best means of ensuring quality from any source is by actively encouraging sources to test their product, not turning to private sources that rely on subjective reports. Either Meso is going to be a forum for members to OPENLY discuss their experience with ALL sources or it isn't, It's in the members hands to decide.

*Edit Note: CBS posted this just last year...

Yes, it matters. Supporting transparency in public and calling out labs for not being tested but then using a untested, closed door lab. Behind the scenes is all the stuff that goes on through PM or not shared in public.
That's not the f*ed up part yet... you ready... the lab he was using and selling is the same one he was bashing... now figure that one out... compliments of CBS, there are screen shots of those emails and messages.

That's not the f*ed up part yet... you ready... the lab he was using and selling is the same one he was bashing... now figure that one out... compliments of CBS, there are screen shots of those emails and messages.

Now I'm even more confused...it was a private source, then who was he bashing about it to? Or, it is a source known to the public?

Now I'm even more confused...it was a private source, then who was he bashing about it to? Or, it is a source known to the public?
It's a source approved on other boards. They are not here on Meso. He used them. He liked them. He hooked his Meso bro's with it along with his tren homebrew... then he bashed them and claimed I was here pushing it. Refer back to page 262 of the biggest most shredded meso thread where it all started...

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Yes, it matters. Supporting transparency in public and calling out labs for not being tested but then using a untested, closed door lab. Behind the scenes is all the stuff that goes on through PM or not shared in public.
Calm the fuck down. Millard can decide if he wants to allow members to "private" message.

I would warn new members not to answer unsolicited pm's. We will be okay. Dont worry about. Dont be a control freak.

Welcome back Volt ! Now stay out of that Black Hole called alcoholism . Its a deep pit and it will consume ALL ! Missed your comments here ~Ogh

Thank you OGH. I got my act together now.

@Masters Power I hope we can come back and make this place like it was. It all seem to start when we moved to the WKM it's an easy monicker. Opens too many people up to instant credibility. It is what it is and there definitely enough us still around for me to come back. I am in a new chapter of my life not even sure if it includes gear but I still like being here.

It's a source approved on other boards. They are not here on Meso. He used them. He liked them. He hooked his Meso bro's with it along with his tren homebrew... then he bashed them and claimed I was here pushing it. Refer back to page 262 of the biggest most shredded meso thread where it all started...

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

There are a couple threads here on that source. Guess who started them? Lol.

I would like know from the people he "hooked up" whether they paid more than retail and also if Odie also took the free vials he was getting.

GG, why are you using an untested, private source? Domestic convenience? Prices? Just wondering. We have a lot of options for AnabolicLab tested sources now.

Calm the fuck down. Millard can decide if he wants to allow members to "private" message.

I would warn new members not to answer unsolicited pm's. We will be okay. Dont worry about. Dont be a control freak.

It's okay Big Paul. Do what you do, don't take it personal.

Funny Casca liked your post considering his shady involvement in the Phurious situation.

I would like know from the people he "hooked up" whether they paid more than retail and also if Odie also took the free vials he was getting.

GG, why are you using an untested, private source? Domestic convenience? Prices? Just wondering. We have a lot of options for AnabolicLab tested sources now.
I'm not using that source or any others on here or other boards I'm on. And I have never advertised or pushed any of the gear brand I use to others. That's not why I'm here.

Last edited:
Thank you OGH. I got my act together now.

@Masters Power I hope we can come back and make this place like it was. It all seem to start when we moved to the WKM it's an easy monicker. Opens too many people up to instant credibility. It is what it is and there definitely enough us still around for me to come back. I am in a new chapter of my life not even sure if it includes gear but I still like being here.
Well known member means nothing if it can be had in 2 months.

I think the problem is Meso is not suppose to be a source board but because of its open run by the member format it's a place where...... A. Newcomer fly by night labs come to or B. just ends up being a death wish for established labs trying to open new customer base. Ask Karius or what was that Mike character. The point is none of them are suppose to be here. Yes you should be transparent if there is any personal benefit for one to be gained. If you are using a private lab and you gain nothing by it except you are in you shouldn't have to share who you use. Personally I am back here but not for the underground I see that baton has been passed. I will from here on out call out some shady shit if I see it going on.

Well known member means nothing if it can be had in 2 months.
To us yes but to the outsider and as we know there are a bunch of viewers it means something. I just remember there was time you would have to navigate your way around for a few months even really before posting. It's not that way anymore even more of a reason to keep ourselves in check.

It's okay Big Paul. Do what you do, don't take it personal.

Funny Casca liked your post considering his shady involvement in the Phurious situation.

Feel how u feel bro, no worries.

Knowing a lab sure as shit doesn't equate to them being a viable and trustworthy source, that is up to the consumer.

It was obvious to Meso that they didn't cut it.

My feelings aren't hurt[emoji1377]

I think your intentions are good? But your trying to tame a black market and going about it all wrong. She doesnt have to give you spit for an explanation as to why she uses a private source. There are plus and minuses to private vs public. Private sources at least the good ones are hard to find and they are usually off the radar. Requiring referrals or some thing similar.

I think your intentions are good? But your trying to tame a black market and going about it all wrong. She doesnt have to give you spit for an explanation as to why she uses a private source. There are plus and minuses to private vs public. Private sources at least the good ones are hard to find and they are usually off the radar. Requiring referrals or some thing similar.

I must have been confused with GG because I thought I remember seeing that see recommended that source to a couple girls. Must have been a different source or didn't happen.

I'm not trying to tame anything though. I personally just don't like the lack of transparency about a private source. I would guess a private source would never be part of a program like AnabolicLab. To me only, I think AnabolicLab is the best tool we have as far as purchasing quality gear. So the logically next thought to me is how can I support AnabolicLab but then use a source that's private and untested.

Edit: Another thought for me is how can I tell a new member seeking a source to go check out AnabolicLab when I'm not using it myself and using a private source.

I must have been confused with GG because I thought I remember seeing that see recommended that source to a couple girls. Must have been a different source or didn't happen.

I'm not trying to tame anything though. I personally just don't like the lack of transparency about a private source. I would guess a private source would never be part of a program like AnabolicLab. To me only, I think AnabolicLab is the best tool we have as far as purchasing quality gear. So the logically next thought to me is how can I support AnabolicLab but then use a source that's private and untested.

Edit: Another thought for me is how can I tell a new member seeking a source to go check out AnabolicLab when I'm not using it myself and using a private source.
Private sources at least keep you off the radar. You wont be ending up on a list published by truthfighter like naps. These big ugl's are targets and anabolic lab only gives results on a particular batch tested. So if you missed that batch the report is near useless. Its designed to be random and thats exactly what it is.

Private sources at least keep you off the radar. You wont be ending up on a list published by truthfighter like naps. These big ugl's are targets and anabolic lab only gives results on a particular batch tested. So if you missed that batch the report is near useless. Its designed to be random and thats exactly what it is.

I completely understand what you are saying. Both are risks no matter what.

Like this source, sometimes it seems like private means hiding for a reason. Like this source being connected to somebody else that taught them how to brew. That person teaching them how to brew I don't think has the best reputation if I remember correctly.

*Edit: Ironically enough, lol, who is the person that taught this source how to brew?? None other than Odie's old friend. Who else old friend might that be? Lol. The plot keeps thickening around here...