OdieM is Meso's Biggest Scam (A corollary to the GG witch hunt)

@mkulltra58

Haha[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]gtfo, knew phurious personally, that is hiliarious.

Alter u are...no doubt about it.

Hey I'm odie...maybe phurious aka krazie, hell I maybe phurious and I taught the other source to brew and I have odie skinging shit for me[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Call meBigbird and I am going to fall out of this chair!!

Ur an alter sure as shit. And I am far from the lonestar my brother or sister or better yet, a brewer?

U sound like a brewer to me. An alter but a brewer all the same.

Last edited:
Yes, a female named Dobie queen is calling him out too.

She said he said vial things about her and that he was in love with her.... said he wanted her to change her name to odiequeen

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
That would be me... same avi? Lol... I made that thread as some Admin's have been asking... then I came across his BS video from last weekend about winning the BP competition...

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

@mkulltra58

Haha[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]gtfo, knew phurious personally, that is hiliarious.

Alter u are...no doubt about it.

Hey I'm odie...maybe phurious aka krazie, hell I maybe phurious and I taught the other source to brew and I have odie skinging shit for me[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Call meBigbird and I am going to fall out of this chair!!

Ur an alter sure as shit. And I am far from the lonestar my brother or sister or better yet, a brewer?

U sound like a brewer to me. An alter but a brewer all the same.

Here is some memories for you, fucking shill:

Far from being a scammer my friend.

Casca, he is one. You see that he has posted a couple of times. I am waiting to hear from another member here as well. I will not be surprised to see more as time goes on.

Casca vouching for the realism.[emoji123]

I generally have a good attitude. But not gonna lie, I can get really pissed off too. I'm the nicest guy do anything for anyone but at the same time I can be the biggest asshole when pushed too far. Lol. Just ask casca.

Ha ha. That has become ur trademark member pic. Killing me. Lol. And ya u look a little leaner actually.

That is quite admirable, do I even know u anymore. I can respect that.

Coming here with bloods from guys u don't know and trust is absurd. This is MESO, this occurs with every new lab, nothing new here same arguments different lab.

All I got to say WTF, samples-no samples, status- no status. Order their gear or not. Homestly, these guys r only looking for a review by guys here, good or bad based upon ur experiences with them, plain and fucking simple. Their free gear if sent will not buy anyone, the product will if its good.!

U want fast reviews ask for his suspensions already!!!!

U want excellent communication, fast shipping, stellar packaging, and a source that will keep both parties secure, step the fuck up.

The gear u guys can leave on and individuals basis and review, how fucking simple is that.

Listen PP and I certainly don't see eye to eye, but as I stated 2 paragraphs up, that is what u will get, I got to tell the truth. It is in my nature.

Much love bro. Ty. We clash at times but ur still my boy. ;)

Our past is our past and our future is our future. I have no dog in this fight. And ya u r right. I was in those threads of SL. I was a VIP. And u have to admit right or wrong of me being in there I was spot on right and they saved everyone's ass that got fucked by him. With the of bb's organization a nice contribution by you and also a big contribution of my own time and money.

But ya bro I'm not in this I know what happened and I k ow we r better friends for it. The end.

@CBS, so his opinion is that of which, that this lab will scam, because I disagree.

Casca and bb both saw that maybe they trusted the guy to easy. Both asked to help in ways they could. Casca put up a nice chunk of funds to help the cause of his own offering because he is a stand up dude.

Just listening to this mindless dribble is fucking exhausting...
@mkulltra58 here you are again, can't say you were sorely missed. Still haven't figured it out I see and still talking out your ass before you take time to learn the lay of the land. Figured you would have learned the first time, that IS why you slunk off into the darkness wasn't it? Postwhored your way to WKM status overnight advising anyone and everyone in your infinite wisdom just a few weeks into your very first cycle?

@Voltrader aint shit changed man, WKM status still means nothing and any member that's cut one's teeth can see what time it is. Several guys have moved away from the status heirarchy, you can give it back anytime should you feel the urge....PM MB he will pull your "rank". I don't need fancy titles or karma points to know @Casca is one of the good ones, unfortunately for MKasshat his trivial "contributions" arent going to be near enough to help him save face in this one...

"but I designed the ABlab sidebar!!"....
.......wait for it

Here is some memories for you, fucking shill:

Casca and bb both saw that maybe they trusted the guy to easy. Both asked to help in ways they could. Casca put up a nice chunk of funds to help the cause of his own offering because he is a stand up dude.

Wait a second... weren't you the guy that just said this ->

Worst though than that, is to see the fighting and bashing between WKM's here. Most people know I took a break from Meso for a few months, popping in every once in awhile to check messages and alerts. I'll be honest...part of the reason I stepped away was because I was tired of the drama and fighting

As expected get called out for being an alter, cause u r, and the only thing that comes to mind is calling me a shill?

I can see ur still having trouble with ur workouts.

Calling me a shill?, In your opening intro U GO FULL TILT SHILL in just a couple posts!

Thanks D-Ballin. I'm sure there are a few places on here I haven't even discovered yet.

I really wanted to be sarcastic as shit on my first post but thought better of it. Was going to talk about how my friend has the absolute best pharm grade 100mg var that I would be able to hook people up with and about running massive tren on my first cycle. ;)

I was just using sarcasm to get you guys off my scent. I really do have a source that has some fire var right now. PM me if you need a source. "

Oh, and I decided fuck TRT and am going to be running Tren 500mg, Mast 300mg, Superdrol 200mg, and Test E 500mg (because any good cycle has Test as a base) for my first cycle. I also have been eating Big Mac's and Whopper's non-stop for the last couple months and got my bf up to about 35-40%. I figure this is a good "lean" cycle should get me shredded despite eating fast food and Twinkies every day. I'm also going to cut my gym days to one because I'm too busy to be bothered by the gym everyday and with gear I can do it all in one day.

Can you guys review my cycle and let me know what you think?

By the way, I'm definitely not doing a pct I can't afford to feed my children right now so why waste money on that bullshit.

Thanks, guys! Glad to be part of this forum my Meso brothers.

@grey

So u can give that a rest, but there is no doubt ur an alter with a few years of connections with these labs ur discussing. Thanks to ur guessing game. It was fun[emoji1377]

As expected get called out for being an alter, cause u r, and the only thing that comes to mind is calling me a shill?

I can see ur still having trouble with ur workouts.

Calling me a shill?, In your opening intro U GO FULL TILT SHILL in just a couple posts!

So u can give that a rest, but there is no doubt ur an alter with a few years of connections with these labs ur discussing. Thanks to ur guessing game. It was fun[emoji1377]

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

Wait a second... weren't you the guy that just said this ->

You are right but this is one thing that pisses me off. Go back and read the first 30 pages of the Phurious thread and see how Casca tried to open the door for Phurious and shill for him. He put himself (probably for free gear of profit) in front of member's safety. He only backed off because he saw it was going to shit and to try to save his reputation. This is how member get fucked here and shouldn't be tolerated.

Krazie(Phurious) is that u! Holy shit. Ur still salty that the door for u WASN'T wide open. Bro that fail was all urs. Members found ur brewing techniques to b questionable to say the least. I told u in the thread, it was urs to screw up.

And them odiem came in and it was lights out.

Now I get ur angle! What name r u brewing under over here or does meso get u as their source with different labels, tell me bro.

Now I know y u came out of the gate so fast. Don't b mad just bounce[emoji1377]

I knew it wouldn't take but a second.

U showed ur ass faster than I thought u would[emoji23]

I am doing well, crazy busy. Will have a total of 3 in college next month. Last year , 2 of the 3 were seniors , and wrestling season for me is an all year endeavor, so yeah...the juggle is on[emoji1377]

I am making the time to participate, not the way I would like atm, but it is what it is.

You are right but this is one thing that pisses me off. Go back and read the first 30 pages of the Phurious thread and see how Casca tried to open the door for Phurious and shill for him. He put himself (probably for free gear of profit) in front of member's safety. He only backed off because he saw it was going to shit and to try to save his reputation. This is how member get fucked here and shouldn't be tolerated.

Prove it then if you're going to accuse someone, what you've said isn't even close to proof. It's comical more than anything.

However, I'm curious how you know that GG and Dobie are one in the same... it isnt a secret by any means, but I think you would need to use an alter to know it.

So basically you're allowed to be a hypocrite and go against your own moral compass bc you're pissed off? Is anyone else allowed to get pissed off or only you?

Phurious is on several other boards I noticed and ppl say he is gtg...go figure.