OdieM is Meso's Biggest Scam (A corollary to the GG witch hunt)

An old man once told me something similar.

He was talking about getting laid as opposed to credibility though. :confused:
Hahaha... just make sure he/she is clean, wrap it good and pay after confirmed good time!.... then have A LOT of disinfectant on hand.... just looking out for you my dear ;)

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

@mkulltra58 can you confirm or deny whether you will disappear from Meso again after upcoming cycle? o_O
Maybe he should post his log here first so then you all can judge whether he is talking shit or not. Then he can make his disappearance happen.

By the way, this is exactly why people don't call anybody out and keep to PM's. Because when you do, a bunch of people jump all over them.

My only point was the Phurious, BGS, Odie, were all in this group. Casca just happened to be involved with the group also. I personally didn't like what Casca did in the Phurious shit but that is just my opinion.

Well...anyone who feels titles are misleading can do what TEK and I did and just PM Millard and ask to have your title changed to "Member".
My reason for doing it was because I didn't want anyone, especially noobs, taking my advice because my title was WKM. Before any member takes advise or trusts what anyone says they should have spent enough time here to see who's who. There are plenty of WKM's that I think talk shit and I wouldn't take their advice in regards to anything.

Well...anyone who feels titles are misleading can do what TEK and I did and just PM Millard and ask to have your title changed to "Member".
My reason for doing it was because I didn't want anyone, especially noobs, taking my advice because my title was WKM. Before any member takes advise or trusts what anyone says they should have spent enough time here to see who's who. There are plenty of WKM's that I think talk shit and I wouldn't take their advice in regards to anything.
Well well well..... now that I know you're really a Wkm is 1 gram of tren ok for my first cycle?

I whole heartedly agree. I am by far a knowledgeable guy here, and a WKM I am not. Nothing wrong with just being in the club. Millard has my request