OdieM is Meso's Biggest Scam (A corollary to the GG witch hunt)

Something that hasn't been mentioned yet unless I missed it...
When he put Nitrust on blast (No offence Nitrust) and his story about the vials falling off the fridge and breaking was bullshit and Odie accused him of scamming him, at least Nitrust defended himself and later told the truth about using and appologized for his behavior.
When he put GG on blast she stood her ground and defended herself until the truth came out.
Hell even when Mindless was being lynched he eventually defended himself and what he was being accused of was the worst of them all and he's the most non-confrontational person here but he defended himself whether you believe him or not, he still explained his situation and had the guts to not disappear. They all did.
The easy way out in situation's like these is to just go away and not deal with it...It's the internet after all and that's exactly what Odie did. While others felt it necessary to defend their integrity Odie just tucked tail and ran like a pussy. Didn't have the balls to defend himself and definitely didn't have the balls to tell the truth and ask forgiveness.
Instead he goes to his other boards and continues his bullshit.
I don't believe that any of what he was projecting was real.
No wife, no baby, I doubt that any of the images he used were even him. Could have been his brother for all we know.
I'll say it again. If it were really him that did the benching competition he would have mentioned it in 2015 when he did it. The image that we saw of him standing there with the store owner wasn't him but it was the image that we had come to know as him. Every photo he used, every image he projected as him was not him. even the one of him with his Dad. Even the one of him in highschool in his football uniform. They could have all been an older brother or someone whose photo's he was passing off as himself. They all looked to similar in build and appearance to be different people but I'm sure that with his need for attention that if he did that competition 2015 we would have known and that was not really him.
The power rack he bought, fake...The smoker, fake...All a lie.
Ive seen you say that Odie should have defended himself a few times now, but as i understand it, he was banned almost immediately after the CBS thread about him started. Or was i misinformed?

Ive seen you say that Odie should have defended himself a few times now, but as i understand it, he was banned almost immediately after the CBS thread about him started. Or was i misinformed?
I reached out to him on a private forum he and I are both on and he won't respond

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

You are correct B. He may have been banned but he could have created another handle and let it be known it was him and explained for as long as that would have lasted.

Seriously. I went through this entire fucking drama filled thread to see the pics of @GearGodess and they've been taken down again? Damn, what a waste of time and brain cells. Fail.

You are correct B. He may have been banned but he could have created another handle and let it be known it was him and explained for as long as that would have lasted.
Ahhhh! Now i gotcha. Remember Mel, im a simplton and as such dont think of things like that.
Im gonna prob be the most gullible person here because before meso, i never even heard of a forum let alone a steroid forum. So i approach it like i do IRL. Im not a liar or scammer and i tend to give people the benefit of doubt, but fuck have i been fooled a few times now.

From what I know, Odie was still around when he first got caught in the lies in the most shredded thread by CBS... he was still able to jump in and explain but he didn't... and yes, by the time CBS created the thread, he was banned shortly after. But had plenty of time to defend and explain before then...

LMAO! You could have just asked... but yes, all my pics have been deleted from the open forum.
Not my style to ask. Bad form and all that but I'll scroll through 25 pages of drama just in case they missed one, LOL. Sad, I know. :D

Ahhhh! Now i gotcha. Remember Mel, im a simplton and as such dont think of things like that.
Im gonna prob be the most gullible person here because before meso, i never even heard of a forum let alone a steroid forum. So i approach it like i do IRL. Im not a liar or scammer and i tend to give people the benefit of doubt, but fuck have i been fooled a few times now.
Don't feel bad B. I'm a trusting person too. I'll admit. He had me hook line and sinker.

I think he has fooled many... and very well too... Hell, I actually thought we were good friends! lmao! I was his OdieQueen, he was always saying how his engagement is off when he sees me.

I think he has fooled many... and very well too... Hell, I actually thought we were good friends! lmao! I was his OdieQueen, he was always saying how his engagement is off when he sees me.
That's so gold! It is hard to believe he would do this. Had us all fooled with that well done persona, until it got unraveled.

You have deff grown on me GG. I enjoy your humor and you seem to have a very nice personality. Having said that, if you turn out to be a dude, i give up