OdieM is Meso's Biggest Scam (A corollary to the GG witch hunt)

You have deff grown on me GG. I enjoy your humor and you seem to have a very nice personality. Having said that, if you turn out to be a dude, i give up

Thank you :) I am a little silly at times... but see what I gotta put up with! hehehe

I've already been accused of being a dude... no worries... that was quickly proven wrong... no penis here... just boobs :)

Not my style to ask. Bad form and all that but I'll scroll through 25 pages of drama just in case they missed one, LOL. Sad, I know. :D

Tip: Never go searching for pics. Don't ask, just let the female member know you'll look if she gives it to you, but that you couldn't be bothered to go look for it. Let them come to you. Patience is a virtue.

Right, @Devika?:eek:

No need bro. @GearGodess hooked me up. :cool:

EDIT: There you go. See how that works?

Tip: Never go searching for pics. Don't ask, just let the female member know you'll look if she gives it to you, but that you couldn't be bothered to go look for it. Let them come to you. Patience is a virtue.

Right, @Devika?:eek:

EDIT: There you go. See how that works?

You are a genius dear CBS... xo... that's why we love you!

So to bring things into perspective
we find @Sampei in love

And now a Meso love connection with our one and only @CensoredBoardsSuck ????

I still can't believe I missed all of this. Odie, female member named Gear Goddess. It had to be classic Meso. I will say I am impressed you heathens have managed to keep some ladies around and gave them their own section. Bout time!

It seems Mr. Odie decided to sneak back in and make a post under a false name (some1special) in a thread where people were talking about him.

It seems Mr. Odie decided to sneak back in and make a post under a false name (some1special) in a thread where people were talking about him.
Hit Gear Goddess up and ask her who I am.. my real name is littledog.. ask Casca how I am, .. we are on privet boards together.. there should be a littledog member here witch is me, but for some reason I can't access my account nonce the different accout.. I don't have shit to hide and everthing to back up how I am sir...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Hit Gear Goddess up and ask her who I am.. my real name is littledog.. ask Casca how I am, .. we are on privet boards together.. there should be a littledog member here witch is me, but for some reason I can't access my account nonce the different accout.. I don't have shit to hide and everthing to back up how I am sir...

I know him from another board, I don't believe it's Odie.

These...@some1special aka LittleDog is good people and is NOT Odie as I'm also on the same private board as LD and Eman.

If you want your old account back SS1, just hit up Millard Baker and explain the situation. He might ask you to verify certain things before he'll give you the account back.

Eman just joined the privet board I'm on.. thanks bud.. now am I ok thither you guys.. or should I just go back to my privet family.. cause I'm am actually a pretty good dude like some of you.. I get the "who the fuck is this guy" and sorry Eman I forgot you were over here.. my bad

Ok. My bad.

I understand why you thought it lol.

Odie was on the same board as this guy though, I'm not sure if Kia or whoever is on there.

It's actually quite strange, Odie pushed most of the same lies over there as he did here. He's not around over there anymore after everything that happened here.

These...@some1special aka LittleDog is good people and is NOT Odie as I'm also on the same private board as LD and Eman.

If you want your old account back SS1, just hit up Millard Baker and explain the situation. He might ask you to verify certain things before he'll give you the account back.
Thanks bro

Yes, everyone is right. I vouch for some1special aka littledog. He, just like all of us, was fooled by Odie's lies. You guys freaked out probably because last time you seen him, he was in the thread Odie made about me and not so nice... no need to give him grief... he's since apologized and we hugged it all out. ;)

As for Kai... he's good. Consider him like the Pharmacist so he's a great back up if our Pharmacist doesn't have something in Stock.