OdieM is Meso's Biggest Scam (A corollary to the GG witch hunt)

So Kai is real? Lol, serious question. Odie recommended me to him a while ago because its really inexpensive stuff. Havent ordered yet cuz i wasnt sure after all this crap went down he wasnt just another figment of his imagination. If yall got his email hit me up. So i can cross reference what ive been given. Double check
Lol no he's real. He's on the private board and I guess guys here use him too...

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

You have it all wrong. First of, I have been talking to these girls. It wasn't random or anything like that. And the first girl wasn't running anything. She needed low doses, idealy custom. Devika was the only other that was. It had nothing to do with the fact of who it was or relating to the pharmacom thread. She was interested in primo. He also carries pharma. It was just to help. That's it. So stop reading into it as it's much more... it just all happen to be around the same time.

As for pharmacom npp thread, or any other lab for that matter .. I have been involved in many threads calling labs out. I'm sorry you got offended everyone was calling out your favorite lab for their poor practices. I will continue to do so with any other lab that does it... wasn't the first or last time. So it had nothing to do with Devika. There were majority of posts saying the exact same thing so it's not like I was the only one.

How is it not my place? From what I understand, we are allowed to say ya I know them they are good...or no stay away. I stated my opinion as I'm entitled to it.

And comparing me and Devika. You're right, we have some similarities but I have 10 years on her and she's just learning and trying to get herself established. I'm at a different stage in my life.

GG, I never recommend a lab or a source. I let the bloodwork and the testing at anaboliclab.com speak for itself.

Say what you want to say and just be prepared to defend your statements if challenged.

I agree... It should be this way. But the reason I posted that statement is the challenges are inevitable for the most part, which perhaps is okay, and the challenges to statements seem to be getting more and more difficult to defend. I'm not really comparing this to GG exactly but Sampei's statements brought up a few points that I think are worthy of discussion.... worthy because without their discussion, maybe there would be no board someday because no one will feel comfortable or have the balls to post something about a source, good or bad.

I think there is a different reaction to those that are suspected or have had transgressions in the past regarding steering people to certain sources.

I agree, for sure. But, not always.

Sampei's mention of the pcom thread that GG gave Frank shit is a good example. I felt Frank should have just replaced the vial too. I've never been accused of pushing anyone towards a source but I would have been met with a lot of challenges to my statement had I said something, although I didn't bother because I felt it pointless. Way too many pcom cheerleaders there lol.

Just food for thought, that's all. Still think it's worthy of discussion to make a sustainable board.

So Kai is real? Lol, serious question. Odie recommended me to him a while ago because its really inexpensive stuff. Havent ordered yet cuz i wasnt sure after all this crap went down he wasnt just another figment of his imagination. If yall got his email hit me up. So i can cross reference what ive been given. Double check

Odie didn't tell you this was the Kai he bought from right?

download.jpg

Comparing Kai to pharmacist is like comparing you to Devika.

Different league. Apple to orange.
Thats pretty fucked up. You got smitten by them boobz and forget about the meat and potatoes. Gotta pick your head outta your ass some time and realize what time it is.

Thats pretty fucked up. You got smitten by them boobz and forget about the meat and potatoes. Gotta pick your head outta your ass some time and realize what time it is.
Haha it's all good. Sampei is quite easily persuaded with a little skin... as we've seen... which you will never see me do. I don't need to post or send naked pics of myself to be liked or approved. So yea...I'm not going to be part of that "league". I don't need to be.

I like Devika, she's a good girl, wish her the best... she's just slightly bitter towards me because she thought I... what was the word Odie used... "I preyed on her" ... which is complete bullshit. She may see that one day. I was just looking out for her.

Sorry for the bluntness or if some find it offensive.

Melly... they got a chance to get to know me and know what I'm about... that's all

You're more than welcome to do the same...so you can see for yourself

You may be the best thing since sliced bread...regardless, I don't like double standards. It's not personal GG but we can't have exceptions.

You have it all wrong. First of, I have been talking to these girls. It wasn't random or anything like that. And the first girl wasn't running anything. She needed low doses, idealy custom. Devika was the only other that was. It had nothing to do with the fact of who it was or relating to the pharmacom thread. She was interested in primo. He also carries pharma. It was just to help. That's it. So stop reading into it as it's much more... it just all happen to be around the same time.

As for pharmacom npp thread, or any other lab for that matter .. I have been involved in many threads calling labs out. I'm sorry you got offended everyone was calling out your favorite lab for their poor practices. I will continue to do so with any other lab that does it... wasn't the first or last time. So it had nothing to do with Devika. There were majority of posts saying the exact same thing so it's not like I was the only one.

How is it not my place? From what I understand, we are allowed to say ya I know them they are good...or no stay away. I stated my opinion as I'm entitled to it.

And comparing me and Devika. You're right, we have some similarities but I have 10 years on her and she's just learning and trying to get herself established. I'm at a different stage in my life.

Let's not twist the story of Luba's thread regarding the gear he sent out to Simec from pharmacom.

Once again, no good can come from recommending a source here on meso. It's hard to resist when you think you have great sources, but it will bite you in the ass. The most I will do for someone now is suggest a source board.

You may be the best thing since sliced bread...regardless, I don't like double standards. It's not personal GG but we can't have exceptions.
I get that and I respect you for that. But let me assure you this was a different situation and I have no intentions to do that again. Like I said before, I don't benefit from it or want anything out of it. It was my stupidity to think I can help without it looking bad. And since I wasn't selling anything or spamming random people as it became part of conversation, I didn't think I was going against any rules. I wasn't aware that I was doing something against meso and I apologized for it.

I've been here long enough to show that my track record isn't about selling, pushing or scamming anyone in secret or in the open.

Love you Trukk. Now stop eating this chick's pussy.
After speaking with cbs and you know how diligent he is with his "research" and thorough he is. Do you think he would of let GG slide thru this whole mess? Perhaps maybe perhaps it is just what it seems. A recommendation of a source ? And what I've seen I believe this is prolly true

Sincerely yours

Not Colombo

After speaking with cbs and you know how diligent he is with his "research" and thorough he is. Do you think he would of let GG slide thru this whole mess? Perhaps maybe perhaps it is just what it seems. A recommendation of a source ? And what I've seen I believe this is prolly true

Sincerely yours

Not Colombo
I agree Trukk. No one escapes CBS if they're in his crosshairs unless theirs nothing to find. He's just to damn good at what he does. And @GearGodess this is for you to hear as well in response to your last post. Certainly it says something that CBS has given a pass but we all have to think about that if someone is allowed to "recommend" without question then that opens the door for others to do as well and when they're under fire they can say "ya but he does it or she does it".
GG, I've seen many of your posts on other threads and you definitely know your stuff and the vast majority of the time you give advice that I agree with and I believe that is how you're going to help people here. On the heels of the Odie debacle recommending another source openly or behind the veil is only going to make people (maybe not all people but alot of people) question your motives. If someone asks for a source that's a different story. You could give them one or tell them to go pound sand but unsolicited makes people wonder. My opinion, maybe I'm the one that's wrong.
Wanting to help is admirable and if everyone did it wouldn't that be wonderful but as we've seen recently trust is something that should not be given so freely. I hate even saying that. I don't like the way that sounds. Nevertheless...safety first.
No hard feelings i hope GG. It needs to be a level field for everyone.