OdieM is Meso's Biggest Scam (A corollary to the GG witch hunt)

No. For What i remember some american and european companies Had generic commissioned to Indian pharmaceutical companies. After few times that the quality was below standard the ban hammer came.

Pharmacist can chime in. I live in Europe and I never never never got from a pharmacy a medicine that was made in India. Never ever happened once.

All those sunpharma rabhati or whatever that you can buy from alchemist and friends have never been seen here in EU.

I can be wrong but pharmacist slogan is that all of his medicines come from EU country and EU pharmaceutical companies. There is a reason because of it.

India pharmaceutical standard are subpar compared to EU and USA.

Good Day!
I will be quick and straight forward with this. You will not find meds made in India in European pharmacies. There are few Indian companies selling products in European Union BUT !!!!! - and be aware of this!!! the have factories in European Union and are subject to European standards. So, the company may be Indian - Cipla, DrReddy's etc but the products sold in the EU are made in the EU. The only products imported from India are some supplements but never meds. That being said, I have to thank Sampei for making that clear. I am out :) I dont get out of my thread often but I had to chime in this one.

Best regards

Best Regards

You don't need to get all hostile and start threats... I just re-read that whole entire thread... nothing I say is any different than anyone else that posted there. At least 90% say the exact same thing that it appears to be contamination. If we are all proven wrong then I’ll be the first to apologize. I told you that. And I'm not twisting anything... and as it stands, Luba had to lose out on gear he paid for without compensation (at least a replacement) for all the hassle and the one he had to send out for testing as he couldn’t use it… and currently, no answers as to what it is in that vial since April. So how is this good practice? Is this the half truth you are referring to?

I'm sorry you are getting so angry that I am jumping to conclusion without the actual results back but everything I said there, I meant it...it all adds up to it too and I said it to their face, not behind their backs. I can't sugar coat it. And I do know for a fact, there are people wanting to say a lot more than I have but they are afraid to get blasted by the cheerleaders.

So I will leave it at that... I'm anxiously waiting to finally hear the outcome of this mystery. And I hope I am wrong.

I did not get hostile with you and in no way did I even remotely hint at a threat. You're pretty good at twisting reality it seems though.

You are twisting things just like you did with my post.

Luba hasn't gotten any answers since April but is that the sources fault or Simec's? Simec's has the vial, Simec is the company that's moving, Simec is telling Luca to wait.

If Luca wants to be compensated for the vial he can speak for himself. He doesn't need you to tell him what he needs or doesn't need.

90%, actually more than that, of the people in odie's thread said the same things he said about you. Does that make them, or you, anymore right or wrong?

You question the practices Bc Luba doesn't have replacement gear, which you yourself said you'd never pin anyway lol, or compensation but the lab offered to pay more than $300 to test the product before replacing or compensating for a ~$40 vial?

Finally, if it was contamination it wouldn't have gone away with Luba's initial heating process and come back to only go away for good once he did another procedure. You think bacteria just comes and goes like booty calls do?

Good Day!
I will be quick and straight forward with this. You will not find meds made in India in European pharmacies. There are few Indian companies selling products in European Union BUT !!!!! - and be aware of this!!! the have factories in European Union and are subject to European standards. So, the company may be Indian - Cipla, DrReddy's etc but the products sold in the EU are made in the EU. The only products imported from India are some supplements but never meds. That being said, I have to thank Sampei for making that clear. I am out :) I dont get out of my thread often but I had to chime in this one.

Best regards

Best Regards
Thank you! Very much appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

To be even more clear, Luca paid out of his own pocket simec. Because he wanted the whole deal to be crystal clear. That's what I got reading the thread. Pharmacom indeed offered to pay for it but he refused in the end. I wanted to add this because clearly for Luca money have not been a problem he is much more interested in the truth. That's why he didn't ask for a replacement. It would not clear the question but just hide it.

I did not get hostile with you and in no way did I even remotely hint at a threat. You're pretty good at twisting reality it seems though.

You are twisting things just like you did with my post.

Luba hasn't gotten any answers since April but is that the sources fault or Simec's? Simec's has the vial, Simec is the company that's moving, Simec is telling Luca to wait.

If Luca wants to be compensated for the vial he can speak for himself. He doesn't need you to tell him what he needs or doesn't need.

90%, actually more than that, of the people in odie's thread said the same things he said about you. Does that make them, or you, anymore right or wrong?

You question the practices Bc Luba doesn't have replacement gear, which you yourself said you'd never pin anyway lol, or compensation but the lab offered to pay more than $300 to test the product before replacing or compensating for a ~$40 vial?

Finally, if it was contamination it wouldn't have gone away with Luba's initial heating process and come back to only go away for good once he did another procedure. You think bacteria just comes and goes like booty calls do?

Thank you! Very much appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Yeah appreciated my ass. Now Go say that Kai can be a replacement for pharmacist.

You are quite on point when You talk about aas related stuff, to female especially, every time You open your month about a source you fail.

Why don't you stick to AAS stuff and leave the source talking alone?

@Sampei you're a pharmacist fan boy too? :p *runs for cover*

As far as that vial, it just looked crashed. Quite a few were complaining about the same situation in that thread. Plenty of brewers labeled that as poorly brewed gear too, idk.

What I do know, is that in business there is a phrase that carries through every industry and situation, "the customer is always right." Pcom charges a premium price for a "premium" product. If they have gear come under the microscope they should have both replaced it and sent it to simec to have it tested to show everyone there is nothing to worry about. It's a drop in the bucket, the cost of doing business. I do recall thinking Frank was getting awfully hot-headed and his level of professionalism slipped in that thread, it's happened quite a few more times since then as well. I had considered trying a select few things from pcom in the past, except I'm pretty sure the interactions in that thread were what made me change my mind.

That's right :)
My first and only tattoo will
Be: I'm PH bitch. So
It will incorporate two fan club in one. Pharmacom
And pharmacist.

I vote you have it done as a tramp stamp. Something tells me you could pull off a tramp stamp Sampei. ;)

You don't need to get all hostile and start threats... I just re-read that whole entire thread... nothing I say is any different than anyone else that posted there. At least 90% say the exact same thing that it appears to be contamination. If we are all proven wrong then I’ll be the first to apologize. I told you that. And I'm not twisting anything... and as it stands, Luba had to lose out on gear he paid for without compensation (at least a replacement) for all the hassle and the one he had to send out for testing as he couldn’t use it… and currently, no answers as to what it is in that vial since April. So how is this good practice? Is this the half truth you are referring to?

I'm sorry you are getting so angry that I am jumping to conclusion without the actual results back but everything I said there, I meant it...it all adds up to it too and I said it to their face, not behind their backs. I can't sugar coat it. And I do know for a fact, there are people wanting to say a lot more than I have but they are afraid to get blasted by the cheerleaders.

So I will leave it at that... I'm anxiously waiting to finally hear the outcome of this mystery. And I hope I am wrong.

Narcissism much?

If there are members with issues re p'com gear (and they have been here more than a minute) then they know they and should chime right in. After stretch, Ricky, Astro, Mike strong, hammer, and all the other fucktards I don't care to recall who screwed over/ripped off/poisoned members, no source gets a pass on complaints.

If you want to assume the role of confidant and spokeswoman for the "people wanting to say a lot more," how about you encourage this steadily growing collection of angst-filled members who fear for their digital virtue to speak up and hand Frank his ass? That's what we do here. If a source fucks up, you post your complaint, it is assessed for credibility by the members, and if valid, we pursue the source with all the enthusiasm of a dog with three dicks in a room full of legs.

I'm pretty sure your intentions are not bad, I'll hesitate at saying they are good, because your inability to get out of your own way and your consistent pursuit of drama screams "narcissist." Chill, sister. When meso decides to elect a mayor you can throw your hat in the ring. I'm sure you'll win by a landslide. Until then, let it play out.

Luca's vial is crashed. I have several vials of p'com NPP that have crashed. They did not crystallize in the circular pattern seen in luca's vial, but that doesn't mean it's bacterial contamination. The crystallization pattern can vary widely. Basic chemistry. My vials, like Luca's, go clear on heating. Go figure. Bacterial contamination doesn't magically disappear and reappear with heat.

Playing devil's advocate here, but does anyone have test results on Pharmacist's product, or is it a case of him being good because"someone said it"?

I was wondering about this too CBS. As a noob poster, a member was actively funneling me toward this Pharmacist. At first I was gushing with appreciation for this referral. Then seeing what goes down around here developed some cynicism, especially when seeing same member continuously point other noobs toward pharmacist. I was wondering if this member is getting some type of kickback from the pharmacist.

I nearly placed an order which would have duplicated much of what I already have on hand for ancillaries/pct, just to be sure it was "legit". I did more research into what I had and I wound up not placing the order. Then later realizing that was bad etiquette and I might be construed as a information collector or something?

Disclaimer: Pharmacist's reps seems really solid, and I'm a noob (but not a dumb-ass). There are so many ways to unwittingly fuck up as a noob.

@pharmacist is an anomaly in the world of sources. I think it comes from 2 things, first his products are all real EU pharmacy products coming from a brick and mortar pharmacy. second, he's never let anyone down that I'm aware of.
I've sworn off referring sources on meso, but I dont consider him a steroid source so I still drop his name from time to time.
There are some things I'm cool with getting from india... like boner pills. But HCG and adex I drop the extra coin and get EU grade instead.

Whats kinda funny, I'm not able to review him on the 2 source boards I use because he does not have a website

I was wondering about this too CBS. As a noob poster, a member was actively funneling me toward this Pharmacist. At first I was gushing with appreciation for this referral. Then seeing what goes down around here developed some cynicism, especially when seeing same member continuously point other noobs toward pharmacist. I was wondering if this member is getting some type of kickback from the pharmacist.

I nearly placed an order which would have duplicated much of what I already have on hand for ancillaries/pct, just to be sure it was "legit". I did more research into what I had and I wound up not placing the order. Then later realizing that was bad etiquette and I might be construed as a information collector or something?

Disclaimer: Pharmacist's reps seems really solid, and I'm a noob (but not a dumb-ass). There are so many ways to unwittingly fuck up as a noob.

I have no reason to doubt @pharmacist or the quality of his products, I was just making a point. There is probably no other vendor here that is respected more than pharmacist.

Pharmacom
And pharmacist.

pharmacom (Darius) an pharmacist are the only two people I've been fucking with an had no issues an have been satisfied for 2 years straight with pharmacom an about 1 with pharmacist no problems.

My first cycle ever was Geneza from naps and it was only test (also got ADEX nolvadex clomid) an didn't have a issue for my first time after reading all the reviews an after seeing that black ass vial of whatever that was I just lucked out.

After that for my second cycle an so on has been with Darius an I don't ever wanna switch
An wanna stick with pharmacom for a lot more years.

An with pharmacist, I got my first order of nolvadex an it came an it was legit as fuck, I won't get in detail but he makes it known that his shit is legit when u get ur pack so I knew he was real an I also got some ralox from him as well and it's all been the real deal pharm grade stuff & also when talking in pm I realized that this vendor Is special an deff stands out an I don't ever want to lose either connects.

Man i Maybe understand your enthusiasm but you are doing more harm With a post like that then anything else.

They called me a fan for what I wrote, you will get called a shill or a dick rider for yours ahaha :)

I understand what you are saying especially pharmacist. He is a real gentleman, I have spoke with him plenty of time on many things not even related to drugs or all these stuff. He is a honest man trying to provide a great service for a profit (of course).

When you open that package you understand immediately of the authenticity of the product. I mean who's gonna fake raloxifene boxes? or Clomid or nolva? Boxes, papers in the boxes, barcode everything is legit as fuck :)

pharmacom (Darius) an pharmacist are the only two people I've been fucking with an had no issues an have been satisfied for 2 years straight with pharmacom an about 1 with pharmacist no problems.

My first cycle ever was Geneza from naps and it was only test (also got ADEX nolvadex clomid) an didn't have a issue for my first time after reading all the reviews an after seeing that black ass vial of whatever that was I just lucked out.

After that for my second cycle an so on has been with Darius an I don't ever wanna switch
An wanna stick with pharmacom for a lot more years.

An with pharmacist, I got my first order of nolvadex an it came an it was legit as fuck, I won't get in detail but he makes it known that his shit is legit when u get ur pack so I knew he was real an I also got some ralox from him as well and it's all been the real deal pharm grade stuff & also when talking in pm I realized that this vendor Is special an deff stands out an I don't ever want to lose either connects.

Man i Maybe understand your enthusiasm but you are doing more harm With a post like that then anything else.

They called me a fan for what I wrote, you will get called a shill or a dick rider for yours ahaha :)

I understand what you are saying especially pharmacist. He is a real gentleman, I have spoke with him plenty of time on many things not even related to drugs or all these stuff. He is a honest man trying to provide a great service for a profit (of course).

When you open that package you understand immediately of the authenticity of the product. I mean who's gonna fake raloxifene boxes? or Clomid or nolva? Boxes, papers in the boxes, barcode everything is legit as fuck :)

All of this is great to hear. He will get my future business if he allows it. I guess enthusiasm by a member for a vendor can be taken at face value, or at least in aggregate of other triangulated feedback.

@CensoredBoardsSuck suggested that maybe we should be a little more accepting of an honest review even if it is favorable. There is a place for a positive review, and it does not have to cross the fan boy line. Shit, I was ready to say something nice about the indian grade boner pills i got from naps, but then they went and leaked all that data