OdieM is Meso's Biggest Scam (A corollary to the GG witch hunt)

I agree Trukk. No one escapes CBS if they're in his crosshairs unless theirs nothing to find. He's just to damn good at what he does. And @GearGodess this is for you to hear as well in response to your last post. Certainly it says something that CBS has given a pass but we all have to think about that if someone is allowed to "recommend" without question then that opens the door for others to do as well and when they're under fire they can say "ya but he does it or she does it".
GG, I've seen many of your posts on other threads and you definitely know your stuff and the vast majority of the time you give advice that I agree with and I believe that is how you're going to help people here. On the heels of the Odie debacle recommending another source openly or behind the veil is only going to make people (maybe not all people but alot of people) question your motives. If someone asks for a source that's a different story. You could give them one or tell them to go pound sand but unsolicited makes people wonder. My opinion, maybe I'm the one that's wrong.
Wanting to help is admirable and if everyone did it wouldn't that be wonderful but as we've seen recently trust is something that should not be given so freely. I hate even saying that. I don't like the way that sounds. Nevertheless...safety first.
No hard feelings i hope GG. It needs to be a level field for everyone.
Thank you Melly. I appreciate that. And I absolutely understand.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

The issue of giving positive reviews of sources seems to be a touchy subject, and I'm as guilty as anyone of flaming noobs that do it, but its important to remember that Millard designed the underground for the purpose of giving good and bad reviews:

"The "Steroid Underground" forum is intended for members only to share good and bad experiences ordering anabolic steroids on the internet black market, to provide steroid source reviews, to share links and ask questions about third party websites selling steroids, to talk about underground labs (UGLs) and to report steroid scammers."

It's easy to be a zealot and be opposed to any and all positive reviews but surely there is a middle ground where one can offer their personal experience and opinion without someone lighting them up for it.

I agree with CBS's position that GG wasn't pushing sources. I haven't seen any evidence of this despite that she was sharing an invite or recommendation to a source to people she (presumably) 'knew' or talked to previously. This distinction is important, mostly because it seems to be acceptable to do sometimes and other times not - and there isn't much reason as to why.

Lets not pretend like people haven't given recommendations or invites to private sources before through PM to people they know, because they have. So why is it suddenly so egregious in this case?

I understand what is being said about a so-called double standard being created, but I would argue that going after a member for 'recommending' a source to people they know via pm contributes more to the double standard than giving them a pass would because this type of thing HAS happened before and will happen again and chances are the people railing against this behavior have been given invites to sources in this same manner.

Unless you want every member to take a principled stance on this issue - no sharing of sources to people you know, no invites to private sources through pm, no recommendations.

How many people want to take that position? Yeah, didn't think so.

Last edited:
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

So you never posted pics of your boobs? Or posted pics in pm of you? I got persuade by a little bit of skin? Let's not get down that route because it will Be really pathetic.

Shit this must be the most retarded statement I ever read directed to me.

Keep swinging the topic to meaningless things just to move the attention to what really matter.

My final statement was a clear provocation and I love everyone who jumped on it swinging their dick to defend the damsel
In distress.

Your joke about me being one of the pharmacom fan club is hilarious. I like fact instead of unfounded opinions and jumping the gun behaviour easily seen around here.

Pharmacom has made mistake as everyonelse but since today as always tried to amend their mistake and do better. Did they fucked up sometime? Sure. Did they offer a good service? Yes in my opinion. They didn't send anyone to the hospital and they didn't run with anyone money. So until something serious happen I'm gonna give them a chance to repair to their mistake or to prove their innocence.

Talking about that vial, pharmacom never denied a replacement but they much preferred to clear their name
And get the vial tested by simec and show it was not contaminated.

Fuck I appreciate more someone that doesn't hide the shit behind a veil of replacement and refund, but stand by his product and show to their customer that it's not as ppl think.

The day you see evidence brought to the table about something related to pharmacom that is dangerous (contaminated or whatever) and you will see me defending it please do rape my ass and leave me in a blood of pool and shit. Before then accusing me of being a shill or a fan of someone it's quite ridiculous.

Why shouldn't I have a bit of faith in pharmacom
Products? I got bloods on it and came great plenty of time. I sended shit myself to simec and came back perfectly dosed.

I'm not scared of standing my ground. I'll not get bullied just because I have an opinion, that unlike yours and many others is backed up by fucking FACTS!

No one should be ashamed of stating their experience with a source but we all should be carefull on how we fucking say it. And it's not a threat damn it! It's a suggestion so we don't have shit like the one we had before.

An example Is the one that just happened with Kai! Does she have bloods to prove his products are good? I guess not.
What should have been said is: Kai has good customer service, great packaging, cheap prices, fast T/A, mostly products from
India that ppl have been happy with but I have no bloods or any direct experience with it. I suggest you do your research and if you need I can give you his contact.

Comparing Kai to pharmacist? It's a fucking joke! Keep saying he has good products? What does it mean good products? How do you know he has good products? Because someone said it?

Come on!!!! Give me a fucking break.

I'm not against suggesting a source to someone but it's the way you do it that will
Make a big difference.

Anyway I'm out of this thread.

You guys call me as you wish, to me lots of you are jumping on GG cock because you feel guilty of how you jumped the gun when odie made that thread or just because you are...
Dunno whatever.

If it was a man you would have tea bagged him So badly ;)

So Kai is real? Lol, serious question. Odie recommended me to him a while ago because its really inexpensive stuff. Havent ordered yet cuz i wasnt sure after all this crap went down he wasnt just another figment of his imagination. If yall got his email hit me up. So i can cross reference what ive been given. Double check

Yes he is real. I had spoke with him like year, year and half ago?
He was at Evo then he went private. S
Haha it's all good. Sampei is quite easily persuaded with a little skin... as we've seen... which you will never see me do. I don't need to post or send naked pics of myself to be liked or approved. So yea...I'm not going to be part of that "league". I don't need to be.

I like Devika, she's a good girl, wish her the best... she's just slightly bitter towards me because she thought I... what was the word Odie used... "I preyed on her" ... which is complete bullshit. She may see that one day. I was just looking out for her.

Sorry for the bluntness or if some find it offensive.

So you never posted pics of your boobs? Or posted pics in pm of you? I got persuade by a little bit of skin? Let's not get down that route because it will Be really pathetic.

Keep swinging the topic to meaningless things just to move the attention to what really matter.

My final statement was a clear provocation and I love everyone who jumped on it swinging their dick to defend the damsel
In distress.

Your joke about me being one of the pharmacom fan club is hilarious. I like fact instead of unfounded opinions and jumping the gun behaviour easily seen around here.

Pharmacom has made mistake as everyonelse but since today as always tried to amend their mistake and do better. Did they fucked up sometime? Sure. Did they offer a good service? Yes in my opinion. They didn't send anyone to the hospital and they didn't run with anyone money. So until something serious happen I'm gonna give them a chance to repair to their mistake or to prove their innocence.

Talking about that vial, pharmacom never denied a replacement but they much preferred to clear their name

Fuck I appreciate more someone that doesn't hide the shit behind a veil of replacement and refund, but stand by his product and show to their customer that it's not as ppl think.

The day you see evidence brought to the table about something related to pharmacom that is dangerous (contaminated or whatever) and you will see me defending it please do rape my ass and leave me in a blood of pool and shit. Before then accusing me of being a shill or a fan of someone it's quite ridiculous.

Products? I got bloods on it and came great plenty of time. I sended shit myself to simec and came back perfectly dosed.

I'm not scared of standing my ground. I'll not get bullied just because I have an opinion, that unlike yours and many others is backed up by fucking FACTS!

No one should be ashamed of stating their experience with a source but we all should be carefull on how we fucking say it. And it's not a threat damn it! It's a suggestion so we don't have shit like the one we had before.

An example Is the one that just happened with Kai! Does she have bloods to prove his products are good? I guess not.
What should have been said is: Kai has good customer service, great packaging, cheap prices, fast T/A, mostly products from
India that ppl have been happy with but I have no bloods or any direct experience with it. I suggest you do your research and if you need I can give you his contact.

Comparing Kai to pharmacist? It's a fucking joke! Keep saying he has good products? What does it mean good products? How do you know he has good products? Because someone said it?

I'm not against suggesting a source to someone but it's the way you do it that will
Make a big difference.

You guys call me as you wish, to me lots of you are jumping on GG cock because you feel guilty of how you jumped the gun when odie made that thread or just because you are...
Dunno whatever.

Playing devil's advocate here, but does anyone have test results on Pharmacist's product, or is it a case of him being good because"someone said it"?

Playing devil's advocate here, but does anyone have test results on Pharmacist's product, or is it a case of him being good because"someone said it"?

I have bloods on his arimidex - aromasin - toremifene - nolvadex - raloxifene.

No I don't have any simec or any other lab test on his product.
The packages are real pharma grade you could call the pharma company and ask a verification if someone is really that into.

I guess it looks quite legit. Doesn't it? More then: good products, good stuff! Yeah from
India... Great shit! I love it! Smileeeeee

You just typed 6 paragraphs of everything you like about pharmacom and you're not a fan of them?

A fan for the knowledge I have is someone that blindlessly follow something because of feelings emotion he has towards that thing.

I don't. I have explained the reasons why I like them compared to other sources ( if I was in USA I would probably use something different but in Europe or more exactly my country it's them or Balkan and I don't like alin). My reasons are not: I like their logo, Frank is funny and pharmacom is cool. I like them because whatever I got from them was good and didn't left me unsatisfied. Because they tested on average good and they did improve on few stuff. If this is being a fan.. I'm a fan!!!

:) if it makes you feel better

What about all the pharmacom reps here posing as members. I noticed both their threads have gone quiet for a couple hours .... must be some kind of record.

Oh by the way I must be one of the worse fan ever seen because I'm always talking how great pharmacom is and how big I'm getting on this pharmacom
Gear!! And how awesome
Are the prices I get... NOT!

Fuck I don't even say what's
The brand I'm using and it will
Be hard to find a post of me saying to someone go get pharmacom brother!

I need a lesson to
How become pharmacom fan number one

Oh by the way I must be one of the worse fan ever seen because I'm always talking how great pharmacom is and how big I'm getting on this pharmacom
Gear!! And how awesome
Are the prices I get... NOT!

Fuck I don't even say what's
The brand I'm using and it will
Be hard to find a post of me saying to someone go get pharmacom brother!

I need a lesson to
How become pharmacom fan number one
I don't think anyone is really accusing you of being a rep your too controversial...no offense.

In distress.

Make a big difference.

Dunno whatever.

Ohhhh Sampei, you have no idea...

I have NEVER posted naked pics or sent them to anyone. EVER. Even when we talked implants, I was in a shirt and carefully cropped them. Besides, the only reason I posted them was because some were saying I'm lying.

You forgot one important aspect. If I'm not confident in something or don't know shit about, I stay out of it. Not my place to say anything... and I've said that before...unlike your very wrong assumptions about me, I'm familiar with basic operations of business... and even gear, customer service, end user, pharmaceuticals... so don't bother. Pcom is in the wrong what they did to Luda and how they handled it, treated him till it was finally decided to go send to test. Besides the obvious, there are hundreds of garbage vials that were sold and they are all across various boards... they screwed up with that npp, they need to admit that....pcom didn't fix the problem...and Pcom social and customer skills were absolute shit in that thread. And I wasn't afraid to say so. I have done this in any other thread where it was deserved. I don't pick favorites. If you deserve it, you'll get it.

As for you being a fan...absolutely! You're the only one who is losing sleep over me calling them out and my opinion of their lack of professionalism and product problems that keep occurring.

Now Kai... what makes you think I don't have experience with him or his products? If I didn't know who he was, again, I wouldn't have said anything. Not my place.
And no need, I have his contact info.

And if anyone is being a bully... Re read your posts to me... language barrier or not... so maybe take your own advice and carefully put your words together so you don't come across as such a total dick. :)

Ohhhh Sampei, you have no idea...

I have NEVER posted naked pics or sent them to anyone. EVER. Even when we talked implants, I was in a shirt and carefully cropped them. Besides, the only reason I posted them was because some were saying I'm lying.

You forgot one important aspect. If I'm not confident in something or don't know shit about, I stay out of it. Not my place to say anything... and I've said that before...unlike your very wrong assumptions about me, I'm familiar with basic operations of business... and even gear, customer service, end user, pharmaceuticals... so don't bother. Pcom is in the wrong what they did to Luda and how they handled it, treated him till it was finally decided to go send to test. Besides the obvious, there are hundreds of garbage vials that were sold and they are all across various boards... they screwed up with that npp, they need to admit that....pcom didn't fix the problem...and Pcom social and customer skills were absolute shit in that thread. And I wasn't afraid to say so. I have done this in any other thread where it was deserved. I don't pick favorites. If you deserve it, you'll get it.

As for you being a fan...absolutely! You're the only one who is losing sleep over me calling them out and my opinion of their lack of professionalism and product problems that keep occurring.

Now Kai... what makes you think I don't have experience with him or his products? If I didn't know who he was, again, I wouldn't have said anything. Not my place.
And no need, I have his contact info.

And if anyone is being a bully... Re read your posts to me... language barrier or not... so maybe take your own advice and carefully put your words together so you don't come across as such a total dick. :)

I warn you again not to twist Luba's thread up with half truths and deception. You know jack shit about what's going on with his vial. You base it off false assumptions that are pretty easily disproved even without Simec testing which is supposed to be done.So before you dig your hole any deeper I'd suggest dropping that issue.

Hey saying someone is a good substitute is more then a review IMO that's more of a blanket statement and vouch then a review. Anyways Idk those things usually end up biting the poster in the ass.

In distress.

Make a big difference.

Dunno whatever.

I tried reading this in hopes some thing would be revealed to me...I read it again. I read it with a pondered look on my face and thought deeply about what the fuck it could possibly mean. IT was in vain. It means absolutely nothing. Jibberish. I want those 5 minutes of my life back. I really feel you should develop a deeply rooted case of "whooping cough" or some a really bad life threatening paper cut.

Utter fucking nonsense that has nothing to do with anything. Nothing at all. I don't even know where I am right now :(

I warn you again not to twist Luba's thread up with half truths and deception. You know jack shit about what's going on with his vial. You base it off false assumptions that are pretty easily disproved even without Simec testing which is supposed to be done.So before you dig your hole any deeper I'd suggest dropping that issue.

You don't need to get all hostile and start threats... I just re-read that whole entire thread... nothing I say is any different than anyone else that posted there. At least 90% say the exact same thing that it appears to be contamination. If we are all proven wrong then I’ll be the first to apologize. I told you that. And I'm not twisting anything... and as it stands, Luba had to lose out on gear he paid for without compensation (at least a replacement) for all the hassle and the one he had to send out for testing as he couldn’t use it… and currently, no answers as to what it is in that vial since April. So how is this good practice? Is this the half truth you are referring to?

I'm sorry you are getting so angry that I am jumping to conclusion without the actual results back but everything I said there, I meant it...it all adds up to it too and I said it to their face, not behind their backs. I can't sugar coat it. And I do know for a fact, there are people wanting to say a lot more than I have but they are afraid to get blasted by the cheerleaders.

So I will leave it at that... I'm anxiously waiting to finally hear the outcome of this mystery. And I hope I am wrong.

The issue of giving positive reviews of sources seems to be a touchy subject, and I'm as guilty as anyone of flaming noobs that do it, but its important to remember that Millard designed the underground for the purpose of giving good and bad reviews:

"The "Steroid Underground" forum is intended for members only to share good and bad experiences ordering anabolic steroids on the internet black market, to provide steroid source reviews, to share links and ask questions about third party websites selling steroids, to talk about underground labs (UGLs) and to report steroid scammers."

It's easy to be a zealot and be opposed to any and all positive reviews but surely there is a middle ground where one can offer their personal experience and opinion without someone lighting them up for it.

I think so. We can trust members to give honest reviews of their experience good or bad. If we have reason to believe that a member is a rep or fan of a source light them up. Anyone reppin for a source should be known.

If a source starts fucking up, they remedy the problem or leave. I know we are not a source board. If there is any confusion MIllard knows who the sources are. Ban them if they are not welcome. 90% of the problems members have with others is because of sources. A couple years ago members suggested Mesorx would be better off without sources. I agreed if it would cut down on the drama.