OdieM is Meso's Biggest Scam (A corollary to the GG witch hunt)

This place used to be a lot different.
Hell some of us don't even post out in the open anymore.
To many damn kids trying to be internet hot shots. Was much better when I joined up a few years ago.
Some of u know exactly what I'm talking about. We have to help each other here. Cut out the kiddie bull shit.

There are snakes in the grass. Plus there is opportunity here if one wants to become opportunistic. They know they have to form alliances and keep things in the background. I knew what Odie was doing a while back but let it go it seemed he was only helping his own crew out. Plus at that time I believe the whole MW business was going NP went rogue too. It was a strange time. The past year I have been stuck in depression with alcohol being the remedy so I wasn't around. I realized it was bigger then thought especially after the bickel call out but at the time I wasn't really active or even cared. So I apologize I saw it just was wrapped up in my own darkness to give a shit.
Strange words. Cant help but wonder who their directed at? If your being passive aggressive and saying im in his "crew" or was in his "crew" and he was helping me out. Your wrong. He was a friend. Period

I wasn't referring to you I believe at that time you were busy defending your position with MW. :)

Quit being so paranoid GWT lol! I can't even remember who they were but there was some "fire" tren coming out from O camp.

Awesome to see you, Volt! Always nice to see one of the good dudes pop back up around here.

Odie was a train wreck waiting to happen. Mother fucker got too big headed and started thinking he ran things around here. Reality was, quite a few of us were onto him and saw the fall coming but needed someone like @CensoredBoardsSuck to really tie it altogether and put scrOdie on blast. (Tip of the cap to CBS)

That said, it is a lesson that has played out before, but unfortunately sometimes we the Meso community go into a lull and fall back into bad habits.

You were here for the Stretch fiasco. After what happened with Stretch, enough of us here should have stepped up and never let the Odie bullshit happen. But, too many of us who knew better were no longer regularly contributing here, and the guys who did know better who were here, didn't want to deal with the Odie fan club attacking them if they challenged him too hard without hard evidence. I understand that, but it still sucks.

The most disappointing thing to me was that everyone here SAW ODIE BLATANTLY DISRESPECTING MEMBERS WHO DID NOT DESERVE HIS ARROGANCE AND LACK OF RESPECT.

Yet only a handful of us called him out on it?

Everyone here SAW ODIE POST @GigaloRob Private Message.

Yet I only remember one member here having Rob's back and calling Odie out on it? (There may have been more, I may be forgetting someone?).

All of us have blood on our hands for building up and allowing Odie to become what he became here. Hopefully we don't let another Stretch or another Odie happen on our watch. It's a bad, bad look for the Meso community.

I was never aware Odie posted GigaloRob's PM. This was news to me until this thread.

I called him out when he went after Ryno for making a comment about sobriety and wanting weed and when he went after another guy, forgot the handle.

I wasn't referring to you I believe at that time you were busy defending your position with MW. :)

Quit being so paranoid GWT lol! I can't even remember who they were but there was some "fire" tren coming out from O camp.
Then who is his "crew"? I dont get this?

My position with MW was i needed replacements for my gear and he lied to me
You sure have a funny way of remembering things
And these passive aggressive undertones are weak

My position with MW was i needed replacements for my gear and he lied to me
You sure have a funny way of remembering things
And these passive aggressive undertones are weak
Fuck you I didn't even bring your name up. So what you saying? Is that passive aggressive enough.

Strange words. Cant help but wonder who their directed at? If your being passive aggressive and saying im in his "crew" or was in his "crew" and he was helping me out. Your wrong. He was a friend. Period

I didn't read it like that at all. I read it to mean Odie was hooking up the dudes he was tight with. Which most of us have done in one way or the other, whether it be selling them a few bottles we have left over to help them out, or getting them in with a source, or sending them some nolva when they are in desperate need, or telling them about a source for PCT, etc.

Like it or not, that stuff happens here everyday. I just read Volt's post to mean the dudes he was tight with, which again, most (majority) of us have done here.

It's just when you start making a profit on selling this stuff and you are also attacking sources that could potentially be competition for you - that's where the line is really crossed. That's just my opinion, though.

I didn't read it like that at all. I read it to mean Odie was hooking up the dudes he was tight with. Which most of us have done in one way or the other, whether it be selling them a few bottles we have left over to help them out, or getting them in with a source, or sending them some nolva when they are in desperate need, or telling them about a source for PCT, etc.

Like it or not, that stuff happens here everyday. I just read Volt's post to mean the dudes he was tight with, which again, most (majority) of us have done here.

It's just when you start making a profit on selling this stuff and you are also attacking sources that could potentially be competition for you - that's where the line is really crossed. That's just my opinion, though.
My apologies...

I dont want people getting the idea i was running some fucking ring with him. Since we were known to be friends. I just find that infuriating.

I dont want people getting the idea i was running some fucking ring with him. Since we were known to be friends. I just find that infuriating.

I get why it would piss you off if you really didn't have anything to do with Odie's shenanigans (and I have no reason to believe that you DID have anything to do with it).

But at the same time, we are who we keep company with. It is well known here that I am friends with @biggerben69 and @brutus79 and @Skull and a few others outside of this forum. We have backed each other at times, here. Hell, Skull wanted to jump off the Meso ledge here during his first couple of weeks as a member back in 2014 until I talked him back into the window. He has kept that same PM going since back then and we still amuse ourselves by replying to each other in it once in a while. And there are a few others whom I have gotten to know away from here.

If one of them turned out to be a scammer, I would understand if people associated me with them and wondered if I was involved. I'd be pissed if they came right out and accused me, but if they asked respectfully, I'd understand, if I had previously established that a friendship outside of here existed.

Now to be clear, Volt didn't accuse you, or even ask. His point was misunderstood.

But still, Trukker, you were as close as 2 members could be on a forum, without actually knowing each other IRL. You spoke of communicating outside of here (text, so you had each other's phone numbers, right?). There was talk of you going down there to hang with him in person, right?

I understand it being a bitter pill to swallow, but rationally, I would think that you would understand someone questioning it, given that Odie and yourself made it very clear that you were boys here, right?

Or maybe you can convince me to see it some other way?

For the record @bickel29 and @TANGO.ECHO.KILO backed me up to a certain extent. When odie posted a private pm(which I only sent to help him out) it was unexpected to see that not many people spoke up about it. It's over now though and I think everyone has spent more time on odie than he is worth. He basically just showed everyone what I have already known about his character or lack thereof. Good riddance.

I had few exchange of PM with odie and he started not so nice then backed out istantly after my first response and he became nice and friendly and as usual said it was not his fault and bla bla bla. Nothing important anyway.

odie had a mystical aura around him, and he was not the only one, I had many times thought of responding to few stuff going on and then I just let it go because saying the truth I didn't want to get attacked by half the forum.
Coward? Maybe... I would say I was more interested in getting accepted in the circle instead of fighting it. So I ignored the stuff and minded my own business.

probably many have done the Same. I even understand the guys that would have defend odie with their own life (rethorically speaking).
We probably all would do the same for some other member here. We all have our "friends" and we are biased to believe/defend them before even questioning if it's correct to do it or if we should reevaluate the situation.

This should be a big lesson, doesn't matter if the mofo is big, shredded and seems a cool guy. If he steps out of the line we should point it out, no matter who the fuck he is.

It's an uncensored board, we as users are the one that should regulate it.

Let's try to not do the same
Mistake again :)

For the record @bickel29 and @TANGO.ECHO.KILO backed me up to a certain extent. When odie posted a private pm(which I only sent to help him out) it was unexpected to see that not many people spoke up about it. It's over now though and I think everyone has spent more time on odie than he is worth. He basically just showed everyone what I have already known about his character or lack thereof. Good riddance.

I never knew about the PM story etc until now. Sometime it's hard to keep track about all the stuff going.
They should make a blood counter. Thread were blood start spilling get a nice bloody title and so ppl can chime in ahhaha

I get why it would piss you off if you really didn't have anything to do with Odie's shenanigans (and I have no reason to believe that you DID have anything to do with it).

But at the same time, we are who we keep company with. It is well known here that I am friends with @biggerben69 and @brutus79 and @Skull and a few others outside of this forum. We have backed each other at times, here. Hell, Skull wanted to jump off the Meso ledge here during his first couple of weeks as a member back in 2014 until I talked him back into the window. He has kept that same PM going since back then and we still amuse ourselves by replying to each other in it once in a while. And there are a few others whom I have gotten to know away from here.

If one of them turned out to be a scammer, I would understand if people associated me with them and wondered if I was involved. I'd be pissed if they came right out and accused me, but if they asked respectfully, I'd understand, if I had previously established that a friendship outside of here existed.

Now to be clear, Volt didn't accuse you, or even ask. His point was misunderstood.

But still, Trukker, you were as close as 2 members could be on a forum, without actually knowing each other IRL. You spoke of communicating outside of here (text, so you had each other's phone numbers, right?). There was talk of you going down there to hang with him in person, right?

I understand it being a bitter pill to swallow, but rationally, I would think that you would understand someone questioning it, given that Odie and yourself made it very clear that you were boys here, right?

Or maybe you can convince me to see it some other way?
No phone numbers. I dont think he ever had any intention of showing the RL person. Between his fake BB show he pulled out of at the last second i was supposed to meet and attend. To the fishing adventure at the lake that was cancelled due to last minute work obligations. There are better friends i have here. That have transcended meso in some degree. The kind that take years worth of trust to build. The kind that you spend christmas eve with around some family and friends. Meeting their soon to be wife and talking about bullshit. Hell WE dont even exchange texts/numbers back n forth. So about as real as the internet gets i suppose. Odie never made it to that level. And he never would of. Fake

Crawling back out the bottle MP but cleaning up getting ready for my comeback.

Gigalo Rob called Odie out and nobody had his back. That's ashame GR is one dude if he says something listen. The board I knew would know this. Sounds like it is not as bad as stretch but was getting there. This is an Internet forum lots of handles and just a bunch of shady shit going on ALL THE TIME it's the members job to police. I don't care who it is there are guys who know and been around if they catch a whiff of something the board should have there back. Dissapointed to hear nobody backed GR.
I was wondering what happened to you Volt. Good to see you back at Meso.

I'm not surprised at all about this. I had a huge inclination when he got into it with Bickel. Even before, his ego and demeanor in general made me leery. I still remember him bashing members for slanging home brew when he was doing the same. Any house built on lies will fall.