Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Cleary i am then man ..and not being "in the know" will do that. My Pm box is always open Trukk...

Last edited:
So the guy lied about the contest being recent. Big deal... he still won the thing, even if it was a year ago. I'm not losing any sleep over it.

That contest is just one example of Odie's lies. The dude is pathological, and that makes it hard to identify the biggest lie, but IMO, it was when Odie started a thread bashing GG for pushing the same source that was compensating Odie. His hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Odie was receiving compensation for...wait for it...pushing his "Meso buds" to use that source. I have no doubt Odie was grooming Meso's ladies for the same thing. That is until GG fucked it up by telling them about the source first. Of course GG's insolence pissed Odie off. She inadvertently wandered onto Odie's turf, after all, so he wanted revenge. He got it. Now GG is getting hers. Don't you love irony?

Odie really needs to take his personal security more seriously if he's going to be selling AAS. Someone might be able to access his email.

aed5a64753c3d7bd91a3cdb6df89c1ff.jpg

Im not gonna comment because i dont jump on bash trains, i have to much respect for Odie and feel there is an explanation. In fact GG , i never jumped on the one they pulled on you either cause i felt and still do that you had a lot to contribute and i could care less what tou look like. Having said that i PRAY i never piss off CBS. in fact ummm... How you doin CBS ? Can i get you anything ? Beer ? Sandwich?

The guy who is 2 seconds from a reply to how magnificent he is at all times is silent? Surely you jest. Hey odie- no matter what happens- mindless work will believe you and be your friend. This changes nothing.

Wait, so odiem is a gear whore? Or would this be considered gear pimping?

Either way it's exactly what he always preached against, and caused drama over. What comes around goes around!

Unbelievable.

I still say he is solid. Dont really care about the small stuff.
Sometimes this place reminds me of when i had 8 mastiffs, a pack if you will. They would all be buddies , licking each others faces and playing like they were best of freinds. BUT!!! If one got hurt in all the rough housing and "yelped" the others would turn on that dog and attack as if trying to kill him or her. Just nature i guess. I find it rather facinating.

The guy who is 2 seconds from a reply to how magnificent he is at all times is silent? Surely you jest. Hey odie- no matter what happens- mindless work will believe you and be your friend. This changes nothing.
I jest;), its truly a sad day for the ol skull boy:( We's close like a lot of bros aroun here so im not going to be quick to bash. Its jus not my thing an you all know that.......

Last edited:
I jest;), its truly a sad day for the ol skull boy:( We's close like a lot of bros aroun here so im not going to be quick to bash. Its jus not my thing an you all know that.......
I'm not bashing odieM, he has contributed alot to Meso. But if that thread about GG was just a ploy for payback. Not cool....I'll hit the sidelines now.

I will say this, if this shit doesnt open your eyes nothing will
I considered him a friend. I was warned in advance by the most solid bro on meso that he was a liability. Untrustworthy. Likes the attention. I didnt see it.

If he was pushing gear or repping he never tried with me. So i consider that pure speculation. Considering i know more about him than most here i find it difficult to say what was real and what was fake. Its been a fucked up day. Started to unravel long before this thread. And i wont speak openly about the whole thing, sorry.

Just remember trusting a complete stranger on the intenet isnt a choice made on solid ground.

That contest is just one example of Odie's lies. The dude is pathological, and that makes it hard to identify the biggest lie, but IMO, it was when Odie started a thread bashing GG for pushing the same source that was compensating Odie. His hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Odie was receiving compensation for...wait for it...pushing his "Meso buds" to use that source. I have no doubt Odie was grooming Meso's ladies for the same thing. That is until GG fucked it up by telling them about the source first. Of course GG's insolence pissed Odie off. She inadvertently wandered onto Odie's turf, after all, so he wanted revenge. He got it. Now GG is getting hers. Don't you love irony?

Odie really needs to take his personal security more seriously if he's going to be selling AAS. Someone might be able to access his email.

aed5a64753c3d7bd91a3cdb6df89c1ff.jpg

The thing is... ever since that thread, I wondered what the motive was for him and what he was gaining from it.... him and I were 'friends' and got to know each other on here and another board... he always knew and seen who I was and didn't need to create bullshit... that was a distraction ...so after reading that post...what CBS has said makes perfect sense... and to be honest, I knew all that gear related stuff....plus more which I'm sure will come out eventually... it's time true colours show... except Odie's threats are not going to be treated lightly this time and I will bring them forward...