Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Ha Thanks I want to be a monster. I've only been serious and on for about 2.5 years. I won't lie I've learned a lot from Instagram and Facebook. If you ask and talk to some of the big guys nicely they will give you plenty of advice. I never talk juice but if you ask for workout tips or diet advice most will reply if you give them respect. I have a guy now who helps me with all kind of stuff and I met him on Instagram a few years back and he's always willing to give me advice

Last edited:
Congratulations! I'd be happy with half that number. How many days after did you feel that one?

Thanks, I actually worked chest the next day. It was sore as fuck but felt great working through it. I hardly ever get sore anymore so it was great.

I wana guess atleast 3:eek::(:D:cool:

Well that's your own fault for not taking me up on my offer and moving down here. 6 months of training together would change both our life's. When I first got back into the gym a few years back my coworker trained with me and he was a lot weaker and smaller. I shit you not within less then a year he out benched and squatted me. Fucker quit training though. Wish I had someone to push me to always try for that one extra rep that I know I can't get and to be there to help me get it.

Thanks, I actually worked chest the next day. It was sore as fuck but felt great working through it. I hardly ever get sore anymore so it was great.

Well that's your own fault for not taking me up on my offer and moving down here. 6 months of training together
I first got back into the gym a few years back my coworker trained with me and he was a lot weaker and smaller. I shit you not within less then a year he out benched and squatted me. Fucker quit training though. Wish I had someone to push me to always try for that one extra rep that I know I can't get and to be there to help me get it.
I lost my training partner several years ago and I've been training solo since. Recently a dude at the gym has been picking my brain for info/advice. He asked me if I would workout with him every now and then on different muscle groups and show him some stuff. I said sure and we've been working out together once a week for the last month or so. Definitely enjoying having a spotter and by helping him I'm making adjustments to my own form because I'm thinking about it. I do still like my solo time but it's cool every so often.

I lost my training partner several years ago and I've been training solo since. Recently a dude at the gym has been picking my brain for info/advice. He asked me if I would workout with him every now and then on different muscle groups and show him some stuff. I said sure and we've been working out together once a week for the last month or so. Definitely enjoying having a spotter and by helping him I'm making adjustments to my own form because I'm thinking about it. I do still like my solo time but it's cool every so often.

Yeah having a partner sucks if their not on your level cause they slow you down and your constantly changing the weight on the bar but it's worth it. It's an amazing feeling to help someone and see them transform and in the long run they help you too.

104 bitches! I couldn't wipe my ass right now if my life depended on it.

View attachment 44925

All that bench pressing must have really taken a heavy toll on you, Odie. I hope someone has been wiping your ass for you because September 12, 2015 would be a long time to go.

odie.jpg

Oh my.... subbed! ...gotta see how this one unfolds.... caught with his pants down! Lmao... Ahhh karma is trully a bitch!

So you ask what I'm going to do with my new found wealth do you.SMH

View attachment 44928

View attachment 44929

Amazing. I've seen people create alter accounts and converse with themselves before, but this is the first time I've ever seen anyone do it through text messaging.

Interesting that Odie's wife had no idea what hide the wiener meant in April but now she's using it on her own. I guess she's a quick study.:rolleyes:

From April:

04b0879519945ea4d5853e4fc240309b.jpg

And from last Saturday when she was congratulating Odie on his big "win":

image-jpeg.44929

200 gallons of diesel fuel, anal sex, hair straighteners, heavy rain, hiding dogs, playing cowboys and Indians, and a visit from the sister? That has to be one of the most elaborate fabrications I've ever seen. Odie deserves an Academy Award for pulling off that act.

Well GG, I think you should get to do the honors of naming it.

You gotta admit, yours did have a catchy name...

Haha that is true... it definately needs to have his name in the title so it's easily searched... as he did to me...

ODIEM exposed!
ODIEM douche bag of MESO
ODIEM getting ass ripped and shredded...

...now I'm having waaaay too much fun with this.... BUT payback is a bitch.... what goes around, comes around... hope he gets everything he deserves and I'll be here watching.

So the guy lied about the contest being recent. Big deal... he still won the thing, even if it was a year ago. I'm not losing any sleep over it.