Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Thanks everyone. I surprised myself today that's for sure. I couldn't sleep last night and I'm just so tired today so I have no idea how I won the comp. I'm cutting my cycle really early and coming off today. My BP is high, my head is fucked up and I hate the deca moon face. Thanks for the love guys.

By the way, Big Unit is one of my favourite phrases... I use it all the time.
My friends call me the Big Unit, but only because I am (well, more was) a fat bastard.
Seems like you deserve the title... And certainly will after some more training and advice from here!

Big congrats @OdieM!!! That's a huge number! You won't have to work chest for a month, lol. Hide the wiener....I'll have to borrow that one tonight [emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big congrats @OdieM!!! That's a huge number! You won't have to work chest for a month, lol. Hide the wiener....I'll have to borrow that one tonight [emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Honestly it's not that difficult a game. There's only a few places where we can hide the weiner and if they can't tell where you hid it then you've got bigger problem's.

You've really outdone yourself this time Odie and you should be proud of becoming so well known in your town.

Now even your buddy gotta be scared of you now haha.

Even your wifey dearest has some darn good wit too!

Sponsors