Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Hell ya man i love seeing them guys in concert. I got a few stories about stoney larue. We hung out with him at rednecks with paychecks its a mudbog in north texas. He rode around on my buddys bob duece. Then i got to workout with him once. He came to a town in oklahoma im working at to play a concert and he walked into the gym. I walked up and he remembered me so we worked out lol. Ill throw up a pic in a min of it so you believe me haha

Yesss...You can't just listen to these guys on the radio. You have to see them live. Cody Jinks is a friend. Well to be honest he's a friend of a friend. lol Nothing better then sitting on his back porch and listening to that guy play.

2016-06-23 20.08.58.png

This is me and stoney. (This is before i went down the dark side over a year ago)

I like cody jinks alot. And chris stappleton. I karaoke to him every saturday night haha. I got to see CCR right before the broke up it was a good show. Ita been awhile since ive went out and seen a concert. Ive been wanting to go to billy bobs in fort worth its a bad ass place.

A lil over rated. I dunno...just crossed if off my "man vs food" list
Primanti bros...✔
When they franchised it went to shit. The franchised restaurants are no where near the same but if you go to the original Primanti Brothers that was established in the 1930's , and it's still there, you would say different. Night and day. I won't go to the franchises.

It's a cool story how the whole slaw and fries on the sandwich got started. When they opened the restaurant in the 1930's they didn't have containers to put the fries and slaw in. All they had was the wrapping paper. So for the steel workers thay put the slaw and fries on the sandwich with the intention of it being taken off and out on the paper beside the sandwich when it was eaten. Of course they left it on tyhe sandwich and that's how the Pittsburgh style sandwich and then salads started.

I grew up just outside the Burgh until I was 22 when I relocated to where I am now. I've had many P.Bros. sandwiches at 2:00 in the morning after last call.

@penche now you got a brother curious. I won't get to personal in public. Got an accent? Whatcha know about TX country? No not the pop shit you hear on the radio but TX country. You know anything about Gruene Hall in New Braunfels?
Naw big dog I'm more of an old school country listing kinda guy. Some Brooks n Dunn, Clint Black, Tracy Lawrence, Tim McGraw, and George Straight.

No homo... recently the wife and I have turned to Dance/EDM music festivals. Like Skrillix, Chainsmokers, Kaskade, Keys n Krates and Krazy Raves n shit like that. Me n the wife are crazy ravers too lol.

Naw big dog I'm more of an old school country listing kinda guy. Some Brooks n Dunn, Clint Black, Tracy Lawrence, Tim McGraw, and George Straight.

No homo... recently the wife and I have turned to Dance/EDM music festivals. Like Skrillix, Chainsmokers, Kaskade, Keys n Krates and Krazy Raves n shit like that. Me n the wife are crazy ravers too lol.

Nothing wrong with what you said. I like them guys. I also use to rave my ass off. lol If you were in the scene in the late 90's early 2000s then we've crossed paths. I still have a bunch of buddies that are into it and I'll always have love for the beat. I just gotta keep my ass away from the scene.

Nothing wrong with what you said. I like them guys. I also use to rave my ass off. lol If you were in the scene in the late 90's early 2000s then we've crossed paths. I still have a bunch of buddies that are into it and I'll always have love for the beat. I just gotta keep my ass away from the scene.
I know you what you mean cuz there's a shit load of rec drugs in that scene. Crazy hot badass chicks too. Makes wish I didn't get drug tested at times but prolly a blessing in disguise

When they franchised it went to shit. The franchised restaurants are no where near the same but if you go to the original Primanti Brothers that was established in the 1930's , and it's still there, you would say different. Night and day. I won't go to the franchises.

It's a cool story how the whole slaw and fries on the sandwich got started. When they opened the restaurant in the 1930's they didn't have containers to put the fries and slaw in. All they had was the wrapping paper. So for the steel workers thay put the slaw and fries on the sandwich with the intention of it being taken off and out on the paper beside the sandwich when it was eaten. Of course they left it on tyhe sandwich and that's how the Pittsburgh style sandwich and then salads started.

I grew up just outside the Burgh until I was 22 when I relocated to where I am now. I've had many P.Bros. sandwiches at 2:00 in the morning after last call.
Definitely gotta go to the original, the franchise places don't taste the same. I also have found myself at 2 in the morning slamming a sammich from Primanti Bros with hot sauce on everything haha.

Definitely gotta go to the original, the franchise places don't taste the same. I also have found myself at 2 in the morning slamming a sammich from Primanti Bros with hot sauce on everything haha.
The hot sauce is the key. You are correct.
There's a hole in the wall bar/restaurant in Belle Vernon called Foster's House. They have a P.Bro. style sandwich called the King Cap. (capicolla) Piled high with meat and cheese slaw and fries on nice thick bread. I highly recommend it. I've posted pics somewhere in the food thread.

There's a hole in the wall bar/restaurant in Belle Vernon called Foster's House. They have a P.Bro. style sandwich called the King Cap. (capicolla) Piled high with meat and cheese slaw and fries on nice thick bread. I highly recommend it. I've posted pics somewhere in the food thread.

I'm on my way Melly :)

I just went to primanti for first time a few weeks ago... It was okay but I got the feeling that the original might have been more worth the hype. The one I was at was too franchisey. < It's a word

Iike alot of things i suppose, yes your right. Ever been to a legit ol fashioned A&W? No not the franchisey ones. Got a real one in my home town. Owned by Greeks. Legit Greeks who take pride in what they do. The root beer is made in house and whataburger aint got nuthin on a real A&W burger.
I'm on my way Melly :)

I just went to primanti for first time a few weeks ago... It was okay but I got the feeling that the original might have been more worth the hype. The one I was at was too franchisey. < It's a word

Iike alot of things i suppose, yes your right. Ever been to a legit ol fashioned A&W? No not the franchisey ones. Got a real one in my home town. Owned by Greeks. Legit Greeks who take pride in what they do. The root beer is made in house and whataburger aint got nuthin on a real A&W burger.

C'mon trukk you must not of ate at the whataburger where im from. They only hire the nastiest people to work there. They dont ever wash their clothes haha. But that dont stop me from going there at 3 am for some taquitos after i kill my liver with some patron:cool:

But A&W is alright i guess

Yep I've been to one... But it was anything but legit lol. It was okay burgers from what I remember but nothing I'd travel for. I didn't realize there was some legit ones out there. Never really been around them. I really prefer independent places...I get sick of brand names.

All the Greeks here own American style diners... but there is no Greek restaurants in town o_O

I think the one back east was the few stand alones left. The waitresses serve you on roller blades, 32oz glass mugs, root beer made in house. Throw back from the marty mcfly days and yes very cool :)
Too bad yall are missing out
Yep I've been to one... But it was anything but legit lol. It was okay burgers from what I remember but nothing I'd travel for. I didn't realize there was some legit ones out there. Never really been around them. I really prefer independent places...I get sick of brand names.

All the Greeks here own American style diners... but there is no Greek restaurants in town o_O

I lived in Belle Vernon for a couple yrs & I definitely know the Fosters House. I haven't tried the King Cap but now I will ;)

Wish a brother luck. Comp is in one hour. If anyone's got any naked pictures of my wife now would be a great time to share them.