Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

By far not the biggest, but I think I'm doing decent. Wanna get more cut and bigger though.

What do you think my bf% is?

Attachments

• WP_20160614_12_13_03_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160614_12_13_03_Pro.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 105
  • WP_20160614_12_14_34_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160614_12_14_34_Pro.jpg
    446.3 KB · Views: 97
What would you guess my bf% to be?

You guys and your BF% :rolleyes: Who fucking cares man. Your young and IMO should be eatting everything in fucking sight. Get fat homie or die trying. Blow the fuck up while your metabolism is high. Once you get in your 30s its so much harder. Don't sweat the BF% unless you get well above 20%

You guys and your BF% :rolleyes: Who fucking cares man. Your young and IMO should be eatting everything in fucking sight. Get fat homie or die trying. Blow the fuck up while your metabolism is high. Once you get in your 30s its so much harder. Don't sweat the BF% unless you get well above 20%

Lol I need to bulk up to about 220. I like being cut though. I like the fitness model look.

This^
Obviously within reason. You dont want fat gains to out weigh your beautifull hard earned muscle. But everyone wants to be so "ripped" all the time. They dance that line and have a hard time getting real gains. Thats why we bulk and cut. My best lean bw gains always come with massive bulk cycles. Then cut later...you dont get to be a monster at 200 lbs.

I think I dieted once in my 20s when I was 21. Other than that I bulked until now in my 30s all I do is cut. Kind of annoying to be honest. If I don't diet, I'm always putting on weight. Would have begged for that in my 20s though, but now I miss eating anything and everything plus more to build anything, because quite honestly right now I don't care to be bigger, just keep the bodyfat down and get stronger.

I may do a bulk next cycle with deca or npp and dbol.

Currently running a cut cycle 150mg Test E EW and 50mg Tren A ED. Been taking clen for 11 days now. Took 40mg Anavar for first 25 days. Started cycle at 188lbs and less cut.

This post gets extra likes! I'm 34 around 18%BF and still live by this advice. As long as my stomach is somewhat flat, F it. Train hard, mad intensity, eat like a bull, sleep like an infant. Repeat

Some day we need to throw some 45's around @OdieM. Then we go eat a 5 meat Whataburger, that's if you can eat it all ;).

This post gets extra likes! I'm 34 around 18%BF and still live by this advice. As long as my stomach is somewhat flat, F it. Train hard, mad intensity, eat like a bull, sleep like an infant. Repeat

Some day we need to throw some 45's around @OdieM. Then we go eat a 5 meat Whataburger, that's if you can eat it all ;).

Psst... We have a whataburger on every corner where I live. Challenge accepted, now bring your ass. I'm assuming your already in the same state as me. I'm always down to meet a brother.

Psst... We have a whataburger on every corner where I live. Challenge accepted, now bring your ass. I'm assuming your already in the same state as me. I'm always down to meet a brother.
Right on big dog! Yup same state homie. I'll hit ya on the pm soon.

@penche now you got a brother curious. I won't get to personal in public. Got an accent? Whatcha know about TX country? No not the pop shit you hear on the radio but TX country. You know anything about Gruene Hall in New Braunfels?

To know where I am now you must know where/what I came from.

View attachment 44669

View attachment 44670

View attachment 44671

Enjoy fellas. The first mother fucker that says my ass came off the bench is getting choked slam, thats not the point of the clip. Yes I know I'm in street clothes. I was visiting my home town and it was unexpected.

Impressive homie! Somehow you look just like I expected haha. Dat accent though!!!! Well people probably say I got one too being from black n gold country ;)

@penche now you got a brother curious. I won't get to personal in public. Got an accent? Whatcha know about TX country? No not the pop shit you hear on the radio but TX country. You know anything about Gruene Hall in New Braunfels?

What yall know about pat green and robert earl keen and some ragweed etc. I love me some texas red dirt fuck all that new pop country shit.

What yall know about pat green and robert earl keen and some ragweed etc. I love me some texas red dirt fuck all that new pop country shit.

Hell fucking yeah! Now you're getting it. Gotta have some Pat Green, CCR (Cross Canadian Ragweed), Cody Jinks, Aaron Watson, Charlie Robinson, Stoney LaRue, Randy Rogers Band, etc etc. The kind of shit you can be proud to raise a beer to and will get you out of all sorts of trouble with the ladies ;)

Just bought some tickets to watch Chris Stapleton and Hank Jr. Yeah buddy!

Hell ya man i love seeing them guys in concert. I got a few stories about stoney larue. We hung out with him at rednecks with paychecks its a mudbog in north texas. He rode around on my buddys bob duece. Then i got to workout with him once. He came to a town in oklahoma im working at to play a concert and he walked into the gym. I walked up and he remembered me so we worked out lol. Ill throw up a pic in a min of it so you believe me haha