Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Thanks bud. That means a lot coming from you. I keep telling myself I'm going to get on your level and then I'm like...nah, I starved myself with drugs I'm good. I enjoy food to damn much. Lol. No honestly I'm still thinking about it and I'm being pushed really hard to do a show. We shall see. Being under 10% isn't my thing. Much respect to you for taking this to a place that most of us only dream of.

Hahah whoa whoa whoa turbo. I'm not giving up the iron o_O. I made a promise that I would put the phone down and shut the computer for a while when Lady Bug arrives is all. This place takes up WAY to much of my time and attention. Not only is it effecting my home life but I see it effecting my job as well. I'm an addict and get addicted to stuff easy. In this case I'm high on Meso.

She's not due till November so I'll be around for a while.
Maybe this would be an opportunity to practice moderation. Maybe pick this thread and the food thread and just make a weekly appearance. I'd hate to lose you here completely even if it's just for a while. Plus not fair to have a little one and then not give her Uncles of Meso updates every now and then.
Put your wife on...I'll talk to her.

Maybe this would be an opportunity to practice moderation. Maybe pick this thread and the food thread and just make a weekly appearance. I'd hate to lose you here completely even if it's just for a while. Plus not fair to have a little one and then not give her Uncles of Meso updates every now and then.
Put your wife on...I'll talk to her.

Haha she sounds more country then me. We're not speaking right now. Some how a fucking possum got in the garage and she freaked out like a crazy person and ended up breaking my favorite most expensive fishing rod in the process of trying to run. LMFAO it was hilarious and I seriously pissed myself. She's mad cause I didn't shoot it and I'm mad about the rod. Y'all dont know nothing about this country living. Lol

We will see how it plays out. I've been on here for over two years I believe so it's going to be so hard man. Like I was just telling a friend though, when ever I go to grab my phone I'll grab Lady Bug and that should help. I need a break for at least a few months. I was on another board years ago before I came here. It's where I met Mands actually. When I took my break from there I didn't come back for 2 years and that's when I ended up here. I'm either all in or all out. We will see how it plays out. Honestly I don't fucking want to go anywhere but I need to.

99 problems and the bench ain't one....

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

The guy is a real character. I cut a min off the front and back end of the video of just us talking. Wish I wouldn't of had to. That was the best parts but he said my name, Home Town and the reck center's name. At the very beginning of the video you can hear where I cut him saying _______ Tx. It's for the best, y'all would of really thought I was country if y'all would of heard the rest of the video. I actually don't think I sound country at all by the way but whenever I travel I always get laughed at so I know I do.

We should squeeze in a workout or 2 when i head your way
It would be an honor to bend some bars with you boss
To know where I am now you must know where/what I came from.

View attachment 44669

View attachment 44670

View attachment 44671

Enjoy fellas. The first mother fucker that says my ass came off the bench is getting choked slam, thats not the point of the clip. Yes I know I'm in street clothes. I was visiting my home town and it was unexpected.

Hahaha. Tell her not to be hatin on the garage. Its not its fault:D!!!!

I'm actually quite happy that she's scared to go out there. It's the only part of the house that's mine. If she starts getting comfortable with going out there again I'm going to tell her I saw that possum again. LMAO. The possum is gone by the way. Those fuckers are mean and tear stuff up and I have to many toys out there. I have no idea how it got in there.

We should squeeze in a workout or 2 when i head your way
It would be an honor to bend some bars with you boss

Will you be bringing me my Meso cookie? :D

hahahahaha...I know where youre going with this!!!
Let me set the scene.
Odie finishes his last set of curls for the night and as he stands in a puddle of his own sweat...veins like a road map...striations glistening under the flourescent lights of the gym...skin ready to rip from his Tren induced pump...he closes his eyes and pictures Trukk raising his hand into the air as Millard puts the Meso championship belt around his tapered and well defined waist ( and whispers to Millard "don't cover my ab's") as Trukkk proclaims "ON BEHALF OF THE MESO BROTHRHOOD WE BESTOW UPON YOU THE TITLE OF BIGGEST, MOST RIPPED, MEMBER AT MESO!!!" And the Mesoites cheer in approval and admiration and present him with his cookie.
He opens his eyes as some jack off asks him "Are you done with those 30's dude?"
Daydream killer!!!

In all seriousness. If anyone is to own that title Odie, you'd definitely be at the top of list.

Everything you said is so absolutely true. I hold my head much higher Odie. When I started lifting I was a 130lb. crackhead.

I seriously may book mark this. I'm still smiling brother. Every time I close my eyes I can picture it. " Millard, Don't cover my ab's". Lmfao.

I seriously may book mark this. I'm still smiling brother. Every time I close my eyes I can picture it. " Millard, Don't cover my ab's". Lmfao.
Ya. That's some of my better work. It makes me happy that you're enjoying it so much.
There's no feeling better than sincere laughter. It feels so good to just honestly be able to laugh at something. Giving that gift to someone makes me happy.
I'll be honest. I've read your response a few times too. Makes me feel good that you enjoyed that so much.

Guys like you and I try to come across as tough guys and not to say that we're not but I think we share the fact that in the center of ourselves were very emotional.
And if anyone wants to make fun of that go ahead...I'll hold you down while Odie kicks the living shit out of ya.

Guys like you and I try to come across as tough guys and not to say that we're not but I think we share the fact that in the center of ourselves were very emotional.
And if anyone wants to make fun of that go ahead...I'll hold you down while Odie kicks the living shit out of ya.

Once again, lmfao. Preach on brother. Yeah I'm a dick but I've also been known to cry during a movie or two : cough cough NoteBook: lol. A member PMed last night to tell me that he's having a hard time seeing me as the asshole I usually am. I told him to go fuck himself. Nah I didn't tell him that but I should of. Man between my wife going to the hospital twice now in the last month and us expecting a baby girl I'm far from an asshole right now. Honestly I'm a scared helpless kid with no idea what to do. Ok enough of that shit. "Fuk Use All" Mel and I will kick your fucking ass.

To know where I am now you must know where/what I came from.

View attachment 44669

View attachment 44670

View attachment 44671

Enjoy fellas. The first mother fucker that says my ass came off the bench is getting choked slam, thats not the point of the clip. Yes I know I'm in street clothes. I was visiting my home town and it was unexpected.

Great post OdieM. Awesome progress over the years. You have achieved some great size and strength. Seeing what you have done and what others have done with there training is what keeps me motivated to keep working at it . Watching your videos has me looking forward to my blast cycle coming up next month. Hoping to crush some PRs . Congrats again on your baby girl. That must be exciting and scary ;)

Great post OdieM. Awesome progress over the years. You have achieved some great size and strength. Seeing what you have done and what others have done with there training is what keeps me motivated to keep working at it . Watching your videos has me looking forward to my blast cycle coming up next month. Hoping to crush some PRs . Congrats again on your baby girl. That must be exciting and scary ;)

Thanks bud! The transformations I see here are what push me too. Yes the baby girl coming is scary as fuck. I think I would of been fine if it was a boy honestly. Hearing my wife talking about bows and dresses already is freaking me the fuck out man.

You watched some of my other videos? There's two "making my way back" see the surgical boot I'm wearing in the videos?

image.jpeg

Motorcycle accident. I don't want to hear you pussys say your injuried and your pussy hurts. I was back in the gym the next week. Wasn't training legs obviously but I got my ass back on the horse. Also at the end of one of them you can hear my wife sing for a minute. Even the gyms down here crank up the country music. Lol

Thanks bud! The transformations I see here are what push me too. Yes the baby girl coming is scary as fuck. I think I would of been fine if it was a boy honestly. Hearing my wife talking about bows and dresses already is freaking me the fuck out man.

You watched some of my other videos? There's two "making my way back" see the surgical boot I'm wearing in the videos?

View attachment 44728

Motorcycle accident. I don't want to hear you pussys say your injuried and your pussy hurts. I was back in the gym the next week. Wasn't training legs obviously but I got my ass back on the horse. Also at the end of one of them you can hear my wife sing for a minute. Even the gyms down here crank up the country music. Lol
That's looks fucking painful :confused: No pain no gain. Got to check out your other videos. You def had third rep without spotter;)

View attachment 44728

Not as hardcore as you, but reminds of the time I broke my ring and pinky finger sides of my palm clean in half after getting in a fight, and i was at the gym 3 days later doing one handed deadlifts since I couldn't use my right.

Edit: I healed my self after pulling it every night and applying pressure on the broken area. I didn't think it was broken since everyone said breaking a bone will make a grown man cry. It could have healed better if I had a cast, but according to x-rays it healed up well enough

View attachment 44728

How about a disclaimer first, the next time you throw something like that up...wow!

Damn you really are emotional. I have many more if you like. I have x-rays and pics of 4 screws in my knuckle, metal plate in my jaw and my sex change operation if you're interested.
Interested in the sex change operation to see if you were a hot broad, or just a buffed out man lady