Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I fucking love you man. I really want a bro hug right now. lmao. I told you I'm a sucka for happy endings and that was truly fairy tale type shit there. My favorite part is where I whisper to Millard. LMFAO. Thanks for the kind words and making my night man. I seriously laughed out loud and I'm still smiling. Thank you for thanking highly of me. I was once a crack head too. Just 6 years ago I was the guy that would walk up to you at the gas pump and beg for change with some bull shit story about how my truck was out of gas and I left my wallet at home :rolleyes:. I hope I never forget that shit and I hope the shame and disgust of that memory never goes away. I'm far from the biggest but I've definitely put on some size and strength here. Y'all want to see a fucking video or what? Im doing some editing right now
Bro hug accepted.
(This is where Trukk calls us gay and tells us to get a room)
Lol!!!
I'm glad you liked my story. :)

Figured it out. Hope everyone is in attendance. It won't be up for long. To personal. If anyone is uncomfortable with seeing a brothers face or hearing his voice you know where the door is.

hahahahaha...I know where youre going with this!!!
Let me set the scene.
Odie finishes his last set of curls for the night and as he stands in a puddle of his own sweat...veins like a road map...striations glistening under the flourescent lights of the gym...skin ready to rip from his Tren induced pump...he closes his eyes and pictures Trukk raising his hand into the air as Millard puts the Meso championship belt around his tapered and well defined waist ( and whispers to Millard "don't cover my ab's") as Trukkk proclaims "ON BEHALF OF THE MESO BROTHRHOOD WE BESTOW UPON YOU THE TITLE OF BIGGEST, MOST RIPPED, MEMBER AT MESO!!!" And the Mesoites cheer in approval and admiration and present him with his cookie.
He opens his eyes as some jack off asks him "Are you done with those 30's dude?"
Daydream killer!!!

In all seriousness. If anyone is to own that title Odie, you'd definitely be at the top of list.

Everything you said is so absolutely true. I hold my head much higher Odie. When I started lifting I was a 130lb. crackhead.

Hahahaha!!!! That was great Mel, wish i was smart enough to not only think of something like that , but to put it to keyboard.
Now bout dat cookie[emoji15]

To know where I am now you must know where/what I came from.

1.png

2.png

3.png

Enjoy fellas. The first mother fucker that says my ass came off the bench is getting choked slam, thats not the point of the clip. Yes I know I'm in street clothes. I was visiting my home town and it was unexpected.

Respect, Odie.

You have come a long way since those dark forgettable days you have mentioned about before and here's to a long, strong happy life for you and yours. You set a very good example and your story should motivate others who are (or were) in the same situation as you back then. That tat on your back also says it all so succinctly.

Stay above the fray and stay strong!

By the way, theres 7 more videos on my vimeo account which you all have access to now. Fuck it lets get personal up in this bitch. lol

By the way, theres 7 more videos on my vimeo account which you all have access to now. Fuck it lets get personal up in this bitch. lol

Does it work with tapatalk? How do i access it. I suck at tech stuff[emoji17]

Does it work with tapatalk? How do i access it. I suck at tech stuff[emoji17]

I dont think so bud. You can either get on like the rest of us or I can send you a link to your email or something.

Nice strong work @OdieM you country fuker. I like that thick Whataburger accent!

Haha I was talking to a member here on the phone the other day and they couldn't stop laughing at how country I sound.

Sponsors