Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Not even remotely. There are plenty of guys here trying to get to where you are now. Be happy with YOUR progress. Don't get caught up in trying to look like someone else does. Just be the best you that you can be

20160620_152255.jpg
Begining of week 4 of 12 week cut.
3 down, 9 to go.
Started at 202, now 197.
52yrs. old
5'9"
Arms - 17.25"
Waist - A measured 35".
Can someone guess my bf% please.

View attachment 44618
Begining of week 4 of 12 week cut.
3 down, 9 to go.
Started at 202, now 197.
52yrs. old
5'9"
Arms - 17.25"
Waist - A measured 35".
Can someone guess my bf% please.

Looking killer Mel! And for being 52???
By this pic, I'd guess you were 30! Great job man!

My guess is that you're 9% bf... Am I close? Have you been tested? You may be less that that...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking killer Mel! And for being 52???
By this pic, I'd guess you were 30! Great job man!

My guess is that you're 9% bf... Am I close? Have you been tested? You may be less that that...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Rut!!! Means a lot coming from you.
I have no idea what % I am that's why I asked. I haven't been tested. I don't have much faith in calipers.
I was guessing more like 12% being that I lack muscle separation and my vascularity hasn't really come out yet. I never have great abs but they'll be there soon.

I'd guess 12-14%. You would have a look more striations and lines popping with your physique. Your abs would be more visible too. You look GREAT at your age. Keep representing brother!

Not to be the bad guy but that can't be 9%.... No striation on the chest or delts. No six pack. Vascularity still
Not that high.

From 12 to 14%. Probably depends of how much fat you hold on your lower back and legs.

Still a killer physique especially for your age :) good job Mell