Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Can't understand how you can have so much veins all over your chest arms but not a well defined six pack! It's the same for my abdomen I have veins popping all over my lower abs but I don't have a fucking six pack!

Fucking hate it lol
I'm naturally just a very vascular person. I've had a true 6 pack about once when I was around 180 (238 now) and I had veins popping out in pretty much every inch of my body

Can't understand how you can have so much veins all over your chest arms but not a well defined six pack! It's the same for my abdomen I have veins popping all over my lower abs but I don't have a fucking six pack!

Fucking hate it lol

Come on Sampei. We are all different. Remember the dude is young too. Can you imagine what he will look like at 30? Hes gonna drop jaws. He's way further along then I was at that age

Last edited:
Come on Sampei. We are all different. Remember the dude is young too. Can you imagine what he will look like at 30? It's gonna drop jaws. He's way further along then I was at that age
Preach it Odie;):cool: An thats the truth, with some cheese on it:D:p Shit I wish I looked half as good as him at that age!!!!

Come on Sampei. We are all different. Remember the dude is young too. Can you imagine what he will look like at 30? It's gonna drop jaws. He's way further along then I was at that age

I was not criticising his physique... I was just surprised of how we are all so different. Me for example are not vascular at all and even at 12% I had no veins popping around. Maybe only on forearms during training.

I always associated vascularity to low BF. But then I start seeing ppl that weren't that shredded still having shit load of veins popping everywhere... It really surprised me :)

It probably came out wrong my above comment. He made hell of a change... You will never see me saying bad things to another ppl physique. Everyone has walked different roads and will end up at different levels, that's not important what brings all of us together is the passion and love for the iron.

I can only have admiration for a better physique then mine, will just help me work harder to become a better myself tomorrow ;)

Thanks everyone I'm no where near satisfied just been training my ass off through some depression. Thank god 100 lbs will always be 100 lbs. that's the one thing that never changes

Thanks everyone I'm no where near satisfied just been training my ass off through some depression. Thank god 100 lbs will always be 100 lbs. that's the one thing that never changes
Weight, height and what are you on to have the vascularity in your chest. Oh, and I think you may have a earthworm in your arm fyi

Yeah my body can make pretty drastic changes good and bad quickly depending on the food and intensity
July 27th, 2015
Your first cycle log
"New to the game"
11 months ago
THESE PICTURES YOU JUST POSTED AND THOSE PICS IN YOUR LOG DO NOT MATCH
They have your face in em. I would link it but im no that pissed...yet
Your full of it evar
Full of it

July 27th, 2015
Your first cycle log
"New to the game"
11 months ago
Your full of it evar
Full of it
image.jpg
Those are the ones your referring to. Dude I can't make this up it shows the date the pictures were taken. I went from trying to prep for a show to eating whatever the hell I wanted and not working out as hard.

July 27th, 2015
Your first cycle log
"New to the game"
11 months ago
Your full of it evar
Full of it
Whoa shit escalated real fuckin quick, honesty is the best policy here, if you can be caught up, you will

Lol I am being honest? The dates show when I took the pics on my phone. In march I was at the end of trying to prep for a show, stopped dieting then at the end of May it shows what I looked like. Not sure what your not getting lol