Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

This cycle is new to me and I'm just now getting balls deep into it so please dont think I know what the fuck I'm talking about here. I'm currently running:

TestCyp 500mg
Tren( Fina) 600mg
Deca 600mg

If I change anything it will be the fina. My fucking sister told me I'm looking skinny today :eek:. Last time I saw her though I was 12 lbs heavier but no one likes to be told they look "skinny". I would of rather she called me fat cause I can work with that. lol
Skinny is an insult !! :oops:

Call me anything but skinny, I hate that shit. She was lighting a fire under your ass @OdieM

We've always fucked with each other and been very competitive. She qualified for the Olympics in gymnastics when she was 9 to paint you a picture of my sister. Once she reached that level she quit that sport because she already had my family traveling all over the country to watch her compete. She would of had to of been home schooled with no friends or life to train for the Olympics so she dropped it. Anyway we are a very sports driven competitive family. She knew what she was doing when she called me skinny. She's trying to get me to go to her cross fit crap with her :eek:. Is it weird that I've been thinking about cross fit a lot lately?

The thing about crossfit is theres alot of guys here basically already doing it. Just not calling it crossfit.:D

Its not me:confused:

Judge me all you want mother fuckers but I'm thinking about it. Those guys in the games are the fittest guys on the planet. I have a few buddies that do it and it looks awesome because there's a true fellowship where they bond and push each other. I miss being an athlete and that's probably as close as I can come to having that again.

I may just be having a tren break down o_O

Judge me all you want mother fuckers but I'm thinking about it. Those guys in the games are the fittest guys on the planet. I have a few buddies that do it and it's looks awesome because there's a true fellowship where they bond and push each other. I miss being an athlete and that's probably as close as I can come to having that again.

Your too short nway:cool:
I think you found your calling my man
Just gotta get you focused on being huger
I mean huger than you already are ;)

Judge me all you want mother fuckers but I'm thinking about it. Those guys in the games are the fittest guys on the planet. I have a few buddies that do it and it looks awesome because there's a true fellowship where they bond and push each other. I miss being an athlete and that's probably as close as I can come to having that again.

I have nothing against Crossfit, but if you miss being an athlete you should play in a baseball league.

Your too short nway:cool:
I think you found your calling my man
Just gotta get you focused on being huger
I mean huger than you already are ;)

Fittest man on the planet is 5' 9".

I have nothing against Crossfit, but if you miss being an athlete you should play in a baseball league.

Fittest man on the planet is 5' 9".

I currently play softball every other Thursday. Well we havnt lately because weve received a shit load of rain for the last two months. I have a very strong love for the game but it's not the same. It's fun but it's not quite what I'm looking for.

I've been looking into crossfit but I work crazy hours. Also they charge like 100-120 a month. Fuck that

Here are my pics after my Tren Mast and Test phenly cycle for 6 weeks. I did a deca and DQ 3 weeks before, this tren cycle while I cruised quickly in between unti lI got my gear. I was 165 pre ,deca cycle which was september. Noe I am 220 in june, I ate so much have some strech marks but not visible because under arm pit. I really want o work on my arms that are lagging, and a little of my chest. But it fill out l come soon enough.
Body image meso 4.jpg Body image meso 2.jpg body image meso 9.jpg Body image meso 20.jpg body image meso 17.jpg