Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

@Seven Dog no matter what i can't get my calves to grow either man. They have gotten strong as fuck but I can't seem to get any size with them. Idk if it's bro-science or what but I heard you are either born with them, or your not.

@Seven Dog no matter what i can't get my calves to grow either man. They have gotten strong as fuck but I can't seem to get any size with them. Idk if it's bro-science or what but I heard you are either born with them, or your not.

Big people usually have big calves, and really they weren't born with em. I think you just have to train em everyday. Who has time for that?

I believe that calves have to be trained totally different than any other body part. It's all about getting maximum blood flow...triple and quadruple drop sets work great. Do a a few good warm up sets of 20 reps. Then proceed to go a little heavier and add the drops in. 4 total drop sets. Always keep the reps as slow as possible and keep momentum out of the transitions. Guaranteed to make anybody's calves grow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ever seen that episode of Entourage where Johnny drama wants calve implants. :D problem solved lol

View attachment 43330 not particularly easy to get pics of! View attachment 43331

Yeah, forearms are hard to capture
17762b979fc2bead884faf46911114cf.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Sean is a manly man. He works his forearms all day doing various eating positions. I seent this man tear apart a minivan with his claws alone
Jaws o life aint got nothing on him
Its hard as hell to get a selfie of a fore arm shot. Imigine a T-Rex taking a selfie lmfao....ya thats me in a nutshell;) Damn these fore arms have gotten small lol. Well the 20th of this month marks the beggining of the summer an if my muscle memory serves us right it wont be no time to pump these bitches back up!!!!!
20160604_134753.jpg 20160604_134655.jpg

I believe that calves have to be trained totally different than any other body part. It's all about getting maximum blood flow...triple and quadruple drop sets work great. Do a a few good warm up sets of 20 reps. Then proceed to go a little heavier and add the drops in. 4 total drop sets. Always keep the reps as slow as possible and keep momentum out of the transitions. Guaranteed to make anybody's calves grow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll have to try this. Thanks bro

Did someone say arms? [emoji23]lol 6' 233lbs as of this morning.

e59c1dae879774bfd94b6e374d1dab61.jpg

Forearms are not good though. [emoji17]

c9a0922adffc379fd1ee22b5a59e5d5d.jpg

I do train legs...well one calf.

1c447fe5d55f9ffbee257d5cce8ff952.jpg

Its all a work in progress. I hate taking pics in the gym.
Looking great 7D. Kicking ass an lookin thick as fuck. Damn brotha I need to get on your level. Ive been out for far to long. Time to rebuild!!!!

Looking great 7D. Kicking ass an lookin thick as fuck. Damn brotha I need to get on your level. Ive been out for far to long. Time to rebuild!!!!

Thanks Skull. Its good to see you back brother, the place isn't the same when you're gone. My level ain't shit you're already there. You're gonna be a legend.

Btw your haircut is sharp.

lol. Don't judge. At the time only my right arm had a tattoo sleeve. Looks like shit with hair on it. I'm fuckin Italian dude. I'm like a fucking ape. Looked like shit all hairy. You can't shave just one arm. Looks even sillier. Both are full sleeved now.
If I remember correctly you're going to be starting a sleeve. When it's done and you look at it with hair growin through it and it looks like shit remember bustin my balls while your're shaving it. lol.

Here's the left arm sleeved now. Still a work in progress. Covering an old tattoo so it all needs a second pass.
And yes Odie...It's as smooth as your white boy butt!!! lol.
20160604_184832.jpg