Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Thanks Skull. Its good to see you back brother, the place isn't the same when you're gone. My level ain't shit you're already there. You're gonna be a legend.

Btw your haircut is sharp.
Lol I like to keep my hair like my height. Short an sharp. Naw but seriously I cant stand whem my hair gets to the point where when I get putta bed its all fuckin puffy an retarded looking on one side or the other. That's how I measure when its time for a new dew.

lol. Don't judge. At the time only my right arm had a tattoo sleeve. Looks like shit with hair on it. I'm fuckin Italian dude. I'm like a fucking ape. Looked like shit all hairy. You can't shave just one arm. Looks even sillier. Both are full sleeved now.
If I remember correctly you're going to be starting a sleeve. When it's done and you look at it with hair growin through it and it looks like shit remember bustin my balls while your're shaving it. lol.

:rolleyes:

I'm only going a third of a sleeve for now. Just wrapped around the shoulder to right below the bicep on both arms. That's all I can get away with for now. Plus that's a lot of ink and will take at lest 3 sittings per arm just for what I want.

Its time for @OdieM to throw his massive ass fore arm pics out their. We know you got em;);)

Don't spoil the surprise Skull. Have patience. I'll show you the whole enchilada in a few weeks. Currently 4 weeks into a tren/deca cycle.

I've got one more cycle after this one and I'm out fellas. Made a promise. My wife ended up in the hospital the other night and we thought we lost the baby. We didn't thankfully but it really put things in perspective. I made her a promise that when the baby comes I would put down the phone for a while and focus on what's important :(

Don't spoil the surprise Skull. Have patience. I'll show you the whole enchilada in a few weeks. Currently 4 weeks into a tren/deca cycle.

I've got one more cycle after this one and I'm out fellas. Made a promise. My wife ended up in the hospital the other night and we thought we lost the baby. We didn't thankfully but it really put things in perspective. I made her a promise that when the baby comes I would put down the phone for a while and focus on what's important :(
Thats how it is huh?

Thats how it is huh?

Some how I knew you would be the one to comment. Lol. Not saying I won't be back but we had quite the scare the other night and she got me to promise. I see where's she's coming from. This place takes up a lot of my time. Baby's not due till November so who knows but I did promise and she doesn't forget shit like that.

Some how I knew you would be the one to comment. Lol. Not saying I won't be back but we had quite the scare the other night and she got me to promise. I see where's she's coming from. This place takes up a lot of my time. Baby's not due till November so who knows but I did promise and she doesn't forget shit like that.
My regards to the wife. :)
Hows the tren/deca combo?

Well I'm sure that's you in your avi, you got some thick shoulders, arms, and forearms. I remember reading your log last yr, you've done well.
Thanks man, I've been trying hard. Even when life has thrown me a curve ball, I still try to make it to the gym. I always feel better after lifting.

Don't think the deca has really kicked in yet. Tren is insane though. It's going good so far. Just wish the deca would hurry up and give my joints some relief.
July 4th and the august vacation are coming up quick:D
Better get dat beer ready
And line your poles
Daddy is coming down to play
Them fishies dont stand a chance:cool:

My regards to the wife. :)
Hows the tren/deca combo?

Just to update this a bit. I guess I am seeing signs of the deca. I never break out. I've always been lucky. Anyway this past week I've had a few zits on my back and two on my shoulder/pec area this morning. Skin is oily as well. I'm also dealing with more stress then I ever have though so that's probably playing a big role in it too. I'm going to go with it's the deca and try for a PR tomorrow :). I've only broke one in the last 6 months so it's about time I try.

@OdieM, I'm about to start my next cycle and planned on trenbolone enanthate and test.
Just recently I changed it up and was thinking of more bulk and ordered deca.

I see your cycle consists of tren and deca, I'm intrigued.
Do you mind telling me how it is going and what your cycle consists of as far as how many ml of each compound.
I value your input and know you know how much I love dbol and food.
I'm looking to swell up like a tick then lean out.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

@OdieM, I'm about to start my next cycle and planned on trenbolone enanthate and test.
Just recently I changed it up and was thinking of more bulk and ordered deca.

I see your cycle consists of tren and deca, I'm intrigued.
Do you mind telling me how it is going and what your cycle consists of as far as how many ml of each compound.
I value your input and know you know how much I love dbol and food.
I'm looking to swell up like a tick then lean out.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

This cycle is new to me and I'm just now getting balls deep into it so please dont think I know what the fuck I'm talking about here. I'm currently running:

TestCyp 500mg
Tren( Fina) 600mg
Deca 600mg

If I change anything it will be the fina. My fucking sister told me I'm looking skinny today :eek:. Last time I saw her though I was 12 lbs heavier but no one likes to be told they look "skinny". I would of rather she called me fat cause I can work with that. lol