Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Gonna try to make this simple for you lol.

This pic was match 2015 image.jpg
I was prepping for a show, I had my baby in April and completely stopped dieting. The difference between these two photos was 1 year on dot (I guessed 10 months)
image.jpg
Not sure what you think I'm being dishonest about bro

Gonna try to make this simple for you lol.

This pic was match 2015 View attachment 43986
I was prepping for a show, I had my baby in April and completely stopped dieting. The difference between these two photos was 1 year on dot (I guessed 10 months)
View attachment 43987
Not sure what you think I'm being dishonest about bro

But you said 10 months ago you were the fat guy. When your log pic 10 months ago shows different. Ok ok I get it supposedly it was a year ago and not 10 months. So you are saying in 2 months you went from 30% BF and out of shape to 12-15%BF and fit?

But you said 10 months ago you were the fat guy. When your log pic 10 months ago shows different. Ok ok I get it supposedly it was a year ago and not 10 months. So you are saying in 2 months you went from 30% BF and out of shape to 12-15%BF and fit?
In march 2015 prepping for a show baby born early April. Stopped dieting gained about 10% bf as you see In the pic of May. Still am confused about what you guys say I'm lyin about you can see the timeline on the pics I posted of when it ok the pics. I got no reason to lie about this? I was just showing the progress from May 2015- may2016

This is the inconsistency im pointing out
Its p-r-e-t-t-y fucking obvious

I mean... He could go from 12 to 25+% and then back to 12%. Muscle memory etc it's pretty fucking strong. Don't know in 10 months... Using AAS probably yes. If you are quite good at the whole thing... But isn't he natural? Or I do remember wrong?

Edit I did read again the few posts above and got where the inconsistency is. Disregard what I said

Soo.....

88950e5d9cf18ce73a3857ce35ecfc1d.png

You can eat whatever, but you can gain 10% body fat in 2 months?

7b79eb1de90ad02d4c4e1c915ffdd9e6.png

2 Months Later:

6579b2b2a173dd4f7e205641a1c76c2b.png

2 Months Later:

af72483ff4f20f4d752a1d2c90a57117.png

All of that yo-yo dieting was done without steroids?

It took you one year to do this with your first cycle of steroids?

fc5a3e141d7dd558885e343aafadcdb1.jpg

Should have stayed natural.....

0c4VdSS.gif

Last edited:
Honestly the proof of the phones is irrelevant due to the fact those pictures could have been taken at a earlier time from a different phone and then put on that phone on that date. The date itself dosent say when the picture was taken, it was when the picture was downloaded.

Can anyone pull the data from the actual picture and determine the data in which it was took?

It should be there unless he stripped it first, which I doubt he did since one includes his face

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I dont like those pictures being reposted
The one including the face
Even tho HE originally posted them. It seems in bad taste to repost some thing im sure hed rather not resurface again.
Im not out to destroy the guy. Just pointing out inconsistencies
Im sure hed rather not have his face tied to steroids

You guys are funny lol. I had a baby and stopped prepping for a show. Rebound weight gain ever heard of it? Add a newborn to the picture. Got no reason to lie about my physique. I've had ups and downs and fell off the gameplan like everyone here.

You guys are funny lol. I had a baby and stopped prepping for a show. Rebound weight gain ever heard of it? Add a newborn to the picture. Got no reason to lie about my physique. I've had ups and downs and fell off the gameplan like everyone here.

Are you even really a caveman?!? ;)

I'm 99% sure its you, the features are the same. You just can't count. [emoji23] Lol. I can't spell....so.fucking.what.

And no question you're a caveman. You had a full beard at 20. [emoji33]

Who can put on 40 pounds in 2 weeks? I can! Lol. Up to a fat 240 post contest, lol. Time to bulk up...
2a2348f6daf49ce74237d06c29b11ff3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who can put on 40 pounds in 2 weeks? I can! Lol. Up to a fat 240 post contest, lol. Time to bulk up...

Still pimpin them veins tho! What is your bulk weight goal Rut? Honest question, I bet a lot of males stare you down at the beach. They be like damn that fker is big. Ha!

Still pimpin them veins tho! What is your bulk weight goal Rut? Honest question, I bet a lot of males stare you down at the beach. They be like damn that fker is big. Ha!

Man right now my diet is total shit! Plus I'm holding a ton of water. I added some test back after the show and my body hasn't adjusted to it yet. But I'm on vacation for another week, then I'll dial everything back down to normal, and get some blood work ran to see where I'm at. Then go from there... My goal is to put on some quality size, but I know some extra fat will come along with increase. No way around that... Maybe get up to around 250-260, but stay around 15-18% BF. Try to step on stage next year at 220.

I'm def getting some strange looks from people on the beach, lol.

Still looked lean and mean man. You'll be a force to be wreckin with at 215 when you step on stage next week that's for sure!