Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Not to be the bad guy but that can't be 9%.... No striation on the chest or delts. No six pack. Vascularity still
Not that high.

From 12 to 14%. Probably depends of how much fat you hold on your lower back and legs.

Still a killer physique especially for your age :) good job Mell
Thanks. I was thinking the same thing. 12% or so. I'll be sub 10% by the time its over.

Fuck all you sick bastards. Every one of ya walk a different path. I doubt one could find bigger/shredded guys out there w exception to the pro ranks!!!

I wouldnt worry about your bf man
Your already top 10% in your age bracket. Nearly all 50 yr olds are slobs or weaklings.
Your doing good and you look strong.
Thanks Trukk.
I haven't done a cut in well over a year. I just want to finish these 12 weeks and see what I can do and then it's back to massing up. 208 is my heaviest. After this cut I'm going for 220+

View attachment 44618
Begining of week 4 of 12 week cut.
3 down, 9 to go.
Started at 202, now 197.
52yrs. old
5'9"
Arms - 17.25"
Waist - A measured 35".
Can someone guess my bf% please.

Hey Mel, i know im late on this but cpl things. First and foremost, you look great, not for 52 but for ANY age. Second i would guess your BF at 12%ish. Basically your very close to being ripped, great job. And i think 9lbs will deff get you there.

Hey Mel, i know im late on this but cpl things. First and foremost, you look great, not for 52 but for ANY age. Second i would guess your BF at 12%ish. Basically your very close to being ripped, great job. And i think 9lbs will deff get you there.
Thanks B. Any opinion, compliment, or information from you is much appreciated.

Since I joined Meso a year and a half ago, I have hit many PR's. I have increased my max bodyweight by 23 lbs. I'm about to get more ripped than I've ever been.
After 25 years of lifting weight and being 52 years old I have achieved more in the last year and a half than ever before and it's because of the information and positive feedback and all I've learned from all of you. Thank you so much.
And so I continue to improve not knowing where my peak is and not caring. But one thing is certain...I hope to die with iron in my hand or waist deep in pussy.

Since I joined Meso a year and a half ago, I have hit many PR's. I have increased my max bodyweight by 23 lbs. I'm about to get more ripped than I've ever been.
After 25 years of lifting weight and being 52 years old I have achieved more in the last year and a half than ever before and it's because of the information and positive feedback and all I've learned from all of you. Thank you so much.
And so I continue to improve not knowing where my peak is and not caring. But one thing is certain...I hope to die with iron in my hand or waist deep in pussy.
Fuck that
When i get old im gonna be caught doing vastly inappropriate things
Because im old and senile
Kinda like @greenddog1

You know it brother!!! Im training with a purpose for the first time in years to achieve the exact same thing. I turn 50 in oct and i WILL be bigger and more ripped than ever before. Family and freinds are going to vegas in oct and im showing up in peak condition, but im sure i wont leave there that way cause ima party my ass off!!!!
And do highly inappropriate things[emoji12]
I plan on posting up pics in here first !!!

Mel you look awesome.... let me know when you are ready to fatten up and I'll cook up some fat boy food for you lol

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

View attachment 44618
Begining of week 4 of 12 week cut.
3 down, 9 to go.
Started at 202, now 197.
52yrs. old
5'9"
Arms - 17.25"
Waist - A measured 35".
Can someone guess my bf% please.

Outstanding brother. Like everyone else said, I would of thought you were much younger. You look great for any age.

I fucking love this. Its amazing what this place has done for all of us. We all came in not happy with where we were at and some of us came in trying to find our former selfs because we fucked up in life and got lost along the way. Some also came because their low-T wouldn't allow them to get off the couch to be a productive member of society. The iron is therapy for all of us. Millard created something truly amazing here. Its much more then what it appears to be. We hide our identities but I call most of y'all my brothers. No one walked in here with their heads held high but we will all walk out of this bitch with it held very high and a little pep in our step. This is a great thread and I love that we push EVERYONE up in here. Ok Ok Im rambling now. Good job Mel, this is the stuff that keeps me here and addicted to this place. I'm a sucker for happy endings. Thank you all for pushing me and motivating me with ya'lls transformations and stories.

Hypothetical Question:

Lets say a mother fucker strolled up in this bitch and lived up to the tittle of this thread. Who's sending that mother fucker a cookie? By the way I like those Lenny and Larrys protein cookies. :D

Outstanding brother. Like everyone else said, I would of thought you were much younger. You look great for any age.

I fucking love this. Its amazing what this place has done for all of us. We all came in not happy with where we were at and some of us came in trying to find our former selfs because we fucked up in life and got lost along the way. Some also came because their low-T wouldn't allow them to get off the couch to be a productive member of society. The iron is therapy for all of us. Millard created something truly amazing here. Its much more then what it appears to be. We hide our identities but I call most of y'all my brothers. No one walked in here with their heads held high but we will all walk out of this bitch with it held very high and a little pep in our step. This is a great thread and I love that we push EVERYONE up in here. Ok Ok Im rambling now. Good job Mel, this is the stuff that keeps me here and addicted to this place. I'm a sucker for happy endings. Thank you all for pushing me and motivating me with ya'lls transformations and stories.

Hypothetical Question:

Lets say a mother fucker strolled up in this bitch and lived up to the tittle of this thread. Who's sending that mother fucker a cookie? By the way I like those Lenny and Larrys protein cookies. :D
hahahahaha...I know where youre going with this!!!
Let me set the scene.
Odie finishes his last set of curls for the night and as he stands in a puddle of his own sweat...veins like a road map...striations glistening under the flourescent lights of the gym...skin ready to rip from his Tren induced pump...he closes his eyes and pictures Trukk raising his hand into the air as Millard puts the Meso championship belt around his tapered and well defined waist ( and whispers to Millard "don't cover my ab's") as Trukkk proclaims "ON BEHALF OF THE MESO BROTHRHOOD WE BESTOW UPON YOU THE TITLE OF BIGGEST, MOST RIPPED, MEMBER AT MESO!!!" And the Mesoites cheer in approval and admiration and present him with his cookie.
He opens his eyes as some jack off asks him "Are you done with those 30's dude?"
Daydream killer!!!

In all seriousness. If anyone is to own that title Odie, you'd definitely be at the top of list.

Everything you said is so absolutely true. I hold my head much higher Odie. When I started lifting I was a 130lb. crackhead.

Let me set the scene.
Odie finishes his last set of curls for the night and as he stands in a puddle of his own sweat...veins like a road map...striations glistening under the flourescent lights of the gym...skin ready to rip from his Tren induced pump...he closes his eyes and pictures Trukk raising his hand into the air as Millard puts the Meso championship belt around his tapered and well defined waist ( and whispers to Millard "don't cover my ab's") as Trukkk proclaims "ON BEHALF OF THE MESO BROTHRHOOD WE BESTOW UPON YOU THE TITLE OF BIGGEST, MOST RIPPED, MEMBER AT MESO!!!" And the Mesoites cheer in approval and admiration and present him with his cookie.
He opens his eyes as some jack off asks him "Are you done with those 30's dude?"
Daydream killer!!!

In all seriousness. If anyone is to own that title Odie, you'd definitely be at the top of list.

Everything you said is so absolutely true. I hold my head much higher Odie. When I started lifting I was a 130lb. crackhead.

I fucking love you man. I really want a bro hug right now. lmao. I told you I'm a sucka for happy endings and that was truly fairy tale type shit there. My favorite part is where I whisper to Millard. LMFAO. Thanks for the kind words and making my night man. I seriously laughed out loud and I'm still smiling. Thank you for thanking highly of me. I was once a crack head too. Just 6 years ago I was the guy that would walk up to you at the gas pump and beg for change with some bull shit story about how my truck was out of gas and I left my wallet at home :rolleyes:. I hope I never forget that shit and I hope the shame and disgust of that memory never goes away. I'm far from the biggest but I've definitely put on some size and strength here. Y'all want to see a fucking video or what? Im doing some editing right now

Hypothetical Question:

Preach on Odie. I couldnt have said it better myslef. Tbh I couldn't have worded it that good in the first place....MY WRITING SKILLS SUCK:D:pbahaha.
@Melly Mel from hell looking just as big as ever. You guys make me wana go back to the gym for a double shift. I prefer callin it a double shift over 2aday's cuz us fuckers be puttin in some serious WORK!!!!!;)
:):D:p:cool:

Let me set the scene.
Daydream killer!!!

Although im on a G of Test, that almost jus jerked a tear out Mell:oops: Well that is until the 30lb. Dbs made thier appearance;):pThen I jus wet my pants in laughter an passed put in my own piss bahahhaha:p:D:p:D:p