Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Damn Odie you do have a thick accent. Shit I jus thought I sounded country lol. Fuckin killin it in the weight room. I wish I coupd lift half that weight on bench!!!!

Fuck it, I'm leaving it up.

What can be said other than BEAST!!!
I can get.....ahhhhhhhh.......one.

You do sound ultra country.

Im in street clothes and if you could understand my country ass I just said that I had just done 405x3 before that. Check out my other videos if you like. I have yet to get my new PR on video but I do have one of 435

Looks like you could have gotten 500 on the bench and I am sure you could do that even now, Odie.

Damn Odie you do have a thick accent. Shit I jus thought I sounded country lol. Fuckin killin it in the weight room. I wish I coupd lift half that weight on bench!!!!

Come on bud. Haha can't believe you didnt know as much as you and I talk. Well we text so I guess I can see your point. As much as I type "y'all" you guys should of known. Im as far south as you can get. I can be at the beach in 30-45 mins.

Maybe you should try singing some country tunes, Odie ;)

I do sing/play. You must of missed that. Been doing it since I was 5.

Looks like you could have gotten 500 on the bench and I am sure you could do that even now, Odie.

You also must of missed that too. I got 505 the other day.

Come on bud. Haha can't believe you didnt know as much as you and I talk. Well we text so I guess I can see your point. As much as I type "y'all" you guys should of known. Im as far south as you can get. I can be at the beach in 30-45 mins.

I do sing/play. You must of missed that. Been doing it since I was 5.

You also must of missed that too. I got 505 the other day.
My bad I did miss that :oops:

Good you have talents other than lifting and congrats on getting that 505 :)

To know where I am now you must know where/what I came from.

View attachment 44669

View attachment 44670

View attachment 44671

Enjoy fellas. The first mother fucker that says my ass came off the bench is getting choked slam, thats not the point of the clip. Yes I know I'm in street clothes. I was visiting my home town and it was unexpected.

Lol, yoked out version of the American cowboy in fast and furious 3 with accent and everything! Good shit bro, 315 is good stuff

Thanks everyone. Mel said it best earlier when he talked about the brotherhood and the support you guys give. I wouldn't be where I am now with out y'all. With that said I got ballsy here because I've got a little girl ( Lady Bug) on the way and when she arrives I will be taking my leave for a bit. I'm also 100% legal with what's in my house so I don't recommend doing what I just did. Thanks for the love Meso brothers

Thanks everyone. Mel said it best earlier when he talked about the brotherhood and the support you guys give. I wouldn't be where I am now with out y'all. With that said I got ballsy here because I've got a little girl ( Lady Bug) on the way and when she arrives I will be taking my leave for a bit. I'm also 100% legal with what's in my house so I don't recommend doing what I just did. Thanks for the love Meso brothers

Thanks for that Odie, very nice of you. You are deff the real deal my friend.
I have a smile on my face just thinking about the first time you see your baby girl, its an experience that cant be put in words. I still remember when my little girl was born as if it were yesterday, and now 28 years later she is still my little girl. We talk everyday and i feel so very blessed to be a dad. [emoji4]

I love it bro... much respect...

Thanks for that Odie, very nice of you. You are deff the real deal my friend.
I have a smile on my face just thinking about the first time you see your baby girl, its an experience that cant be put in words. I still remember when my little girl was born as if it were yesterday, and now 28 years later she is still my little girl. We talk everyday and i feel so very blessed to be a dad. [emoji4]

Blessed indeed my friend. At my age I should of already had a bunch of them. It wasn't for lack of trying. We were just talking about seeking help and going to a fertility doc when BAM, she's prego. One month later we were married and I'm really hoping for that happy ending here. By the way I would of married her without the baby on the way. We've been together almost 5 years and living together 4 of that. The pregnancy just speed things up. Looking at her right now on the couch knowing she's carrying my child is the most heart warming beautiful thing I have ever seen or felt. Can't wait to meet Lady Bug. My whole world is fixing to change. To think, I was a homeless crack head just a few years ago and now I'm on top of the world is amazing.

Question:

Are y'all all reading my post now with a country accent? Lmao

Blessed indeed my friend. At my age I should of already had a bunch of them. It wasn't for lack of trying. We were just talking about seeking help and going to a fertility doc when BAM, she's prego. One month later we were married and I'm really hoping for that happy ending here. By the way I would of married her without the baby on the way. We've been together almost 5 years and living together 4 of that. The pregnancy just speed things up. Looking at her right now on the couch knowing she's carrying my child is the most heart warming beautiful thing I have ever seen or felt. Can't wait to meet Lady Bug. My whole world is fixing to change. To think, I was a homeless crack head just a few years ago and now I'm on top of the world is amazing.

Question:

Haha lmao... I was [emoji23]. Cool to put a face and now an accent to someone that ive been hangin with for almost 2 years.

I read every post with a county accent...because I am that [emoji16]

You're THE MAN in my book @OdieM

You've brought tons of life and flair to Meso since you've been here. You're pics and videos def push me to be bigger and better!

Life doesn't end when you have a child, it actually just begins! I still train just as hard, if not harder, and my son will be 10 the year. Plus it helps me keep my sanity, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question:

I don't get it. I didn't hear any accent? What are y'all hearing? Oh, maybe it's because I'm just a couple miles from ya. I think it's all y'all other fuckers that probably have the accents!

On another note you're fucking huge but anyone that still pushes "roid rage" needs to read over these last few posts in here and tell me how truly aggressive all y'all muscle heads truly are! (Hoping the sarcasm can be sensed thru text)

EDIT: I've got a box of tissues close (right by the lotion) for anyone that needs one.

I read every post with a county accent...because I am that [emoji16]

You're THE MAN in my book @OdieM

You've brought tons of life and flair to Meso since you've been here. You're pics and videos def push me to be bigger and better!

Life doesn't end when you have a child, it actually just begins! I still train just as hard, if not harder, and my son will be 10 the year. Plus it helps me keep my sanity, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks bud. That means a lot coming from you. I keep telling myself I'm going to get on your level and then I'm like...nah, I starved myself with drugs I'm good. I enjoy food to damn much. Lol. No honestly I'm still thinking about it and I'm being pushed really hard to do a show. We shall see. Being under 10% isn't my thing. Much respect to you for taking this to a place that most of us only dream of.

Hahah whoa whoa whoa turbo. I'm not giving up the iron o_O. I made a promise that I would put the phone down and shut the computer for a while when Lady Bug arrives is all. This place takes up WAY to much of my time and attention. Not only is it effecting my home life but I see it effecting my job as well. I'm an addict and get addicted to stuff easy. In this case I'm high on Meso.

She's not due till November so I'll be around for a while.

Thanks bud. That means a lot coming from you. I keep telling myself I'm going to get on your level and then I'm like...nah, I starved myself with drugs I'm good. I enjoy food to damn much. Lol. No honestly I'm still thinking about it and I'm being pushed really hard to do a show. We shall see. Being under 10% isn't my thing. Much respect to you for taking this to a place that most of us only dream of.

Hahah whoa whoa whoa turbo. I'm not giving up the iron o_O. I made a promise that I would put the phone down and shut the computer for a while when Lady Bug arrives is all. This place takes up WAY to much of my time and attention. Not only is it effecting my home life but I see it effecting my job as well. I'm an addict and get addicted to stuff easy. In this case I'm high on Meso.

She's not due till November so I'll be around for a while.
Do the show. Starve yourself. Torture yourself. First or last, you're able to know you have given your all and busted your ass at it. It's not like you'd be doing it for nothing. You obviously will be able to come in at a fair weight with good muscle bellies and insertions. Just my .02 if you give a damn. Looking good brother.