Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

image.jpg So I was watching Odie pound out 315 on my phone and when I hooked it up to my car 4 hours later to listen to my tunes, this was on the screen. Initially it just said "Beast Mode" and I'm thinking "damn, didn't know my car had a beast mode and why am I just now learning this?"

View attachment 44758 So I was watching Odie pound out 315 on my phone and when I hooked it up to my car 4 hours later to listen to my tunes, this was on the screen. Initially it just said "Beast Mode" and I'm thinking "damn, didn't know my car had a beast mode and why am I just now learning this?"
Hahaha thats fuckin awesome an sounds like something id say....now your car is officially on beast mode;):D:cool:

View attachment 44758 So I was watching Odie pound out 315 on my phone and when I hooked it up to my car 4 hours later to listen to my tunes, this was on the screen. Initially it just said "Beast Mode" and I'm thinking "damn, didn't know my car had a beast mode and why am I just now learning this?"

Look mom I'm famous. Again thanks for the love fellas. Just checked and its been viewed 101 times in 22 hours. I plan on shooting for my Squat PR next week and will get that up on my account. Also I was entered today into a bench competition. Its not a official power lifting meet or anything. I'm sponsored by a Nutrition Surplus in my area and they are doing a promotion for a new location they are opening. ( I say sponsored very loosely. The owner is a friend) Anyway theres a prize of a grand and 600 bucks store credit I believe. The event is Saturday and its only going to be who can get the most reps with 135. Curious to see how I do. Wish me luck.

Look mom I'm famous. Again thanks for the love fellas. Just checked and its been viewed 101 times in 22 hours. I plan on shooting for my Squat PR next week and will get that up on my account. Also I was entered today into a bench competition. Its not a official power lifting meet or anything. I'm sponsored by a Nutrition Surplus in my area and they are doing a promotion for a new location they are opening. ( I say sponsored very loosely. The owner is a friend) Anyway theres a prize of a grand and 600 bucks store credit I believe. The event is Saturday and its only going to be who can get the most reps with 135. Curious to see how I do. Wish me luck.

Do you think they will just tell you to
Stop when you are at 1000 reps and getting your girl to feed you pop tarts while your repping it out?

Good luck and wow the crowd!

Bet I can picture the crowd chanting your name hahahaha

How many reps are getting with the 135? 50 reps? 75?

I guess it by one complete set. No racking it and doing some more.

That's my kind of competition! Light weight lifting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you think they will just tell you to
Stop when you are at 1000 reps and getting your girl to feed you pop tarts while your repping it out?

Honestly I don't even think Ill get 100 man. I would like to think so but thats a lot of reps. I remember back in high school we would just bench the bar for 60 seconds and go as fast as we could to see how many reps we could get. I always ran out of gas quick. We will see though.

Honestly I don't even think Ill get 100 man. I would like to think so but thats a lot of reps. I remember back in high school we would just bench the bar for 60 seconds and go as fast as we could to see how many reps we could get. I always ran out of gas quick. We will see though.

My PB with a single dish each side is 44 and my bench ain't nothing compared to yours, I'm seeing 80reps outa ya I think if we are being more literal.

How many reps are getting with the 135? 50 reps? 75?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol I haven't just had 135 on the bar in years man. I have no idea. I have a video on my account from a year ago of me getting 225x35. So maybe I'll get double that with 135.

Good luck Odie. Man at 135lbs I sure hope the judges are ready to be sitting for a while lol. Is thier a timer on it or is it jus how many you can get? Do they allow ya to rest for a moment when fatigue starts in???

Jus pace yourself bro. Dont go all fast an burn yourself out right off the bat. Get Into a steady rythem

Damn you really are emotional. I have many more if you like. I have x-rays and pics of 4 screws in my knuckle, metal plate in my jaw and my sex change operation if you're interested.
I must say I'd be interested in the sex reassignment pictures. Id like to see how they make a weiner out of a hoo hoo. lol.

Good luck Odie. Man at 135lbs I sure hope the judges are ready to be sitting for a while lol. Is thier a timer on it or is it jus how many you can get? Do they allow ya to rest for a moment when fatigue starts in???

No timer but I'm positive they will want the bar to keep moving and not pause for to long. Supposed to be a lot of people participating so they will want to speed it up.

Jus pace yourself bro. Dont go all fast an burn yourself out right off the bat. Get Into a steady rythem

Thats what I'm worried about. To slow and I wont get as many as I could. To fast and I may run out of gas quick. I want to practice but its only 3 days away and I would rather not.

I must say I'd be interested in the sex reassignment pictures. Id like to see how they make a weiner out of a hoo hoo. lol.

They used to have these movies called "faces of death" or something. Basically it was real footage of beheadings and people blowing their brains out type stuff. It was horrible to watch but man it was cool and I couldn't look away. lol. Well they showed a clip of a sex change. I looked away from that really fucking quick man. It was the most horrible thing Ive ever seen and I wish I could forget it. They skin that fucker and then start making lots and lots of cuts where they are pulling off chunks/pieces. I think they were cutting around all the nerves and veins. Fuck I hate you for making me re-live that.

No timer but I'm positive they will want the bar to keep moving and not pause for to long. Supposed to be a lot of people participating so they will want to speed it up.

Thats what I'm worried about. To slow and I wont get as many as I could. To fast and I may run out of gas quick. I want to practice but its only 3 days away and I would rather not.
I got this all figured out brother.
Mental image as you read this. It's so much cooler that way.
Grab the bar in the center with your right hand...rep out as many as you can one handed and when you start to fade...toss the bar up in the air about two feet...clap...and then grab it with the left arm and rep out as many as you can while your right arm rests. Do this back and forth until you run out of juice and then grab it with both hands and rep out a few more.
You got 325 for 10 so I don't want to hear you can't do it.
At that point evryone will just quit and then you win.
Done.

They used to have these movies called "faces of death" or something. Basically it was real footage of beheadings and people blowing their brains out type stuff. It was horrible to watch but man it was cool and I couldn't look away. lol. Well they showed a clip of a sex change. I looked away from that really fucking quick man. It was the most horrible thing Ive ever seen and I wish I could forget it. They skin that fucker and then start making lots and lots of cuts where they are pulling off chunks/pieces. I think they were cutting around all the nerves and veins. Fuck I hate you for making me re-live that.
Glad to be of service.
That's what you get for making me see the foot thing.
I watched those video's back in the 80's when I was stoned...not a good idea.
Buzz kill.

:Yawn: This wasn't your best work. lol Nah you had me thinking for a minute. I was thinking I wish I could have one arm more dominate during it and kinda switch them up but thats crazy talk and even thinking about it is wearing me out. I'm just going to go in there and not think about it and do my thing. Hopefully the next picture I post is me with cash in hand and a gift certificate. I would probably just frame the certificate to be honest cause theres no thropy or anything. Anyway its wishful thinking. The guy you heard in my video got 505x3 the other day and he's coming out to try to win it too.

:Yawn: This wasn't your best work. lol Nah you had me thinking for a minute. I was thinking I wish I could have one arm more dominate during it and kinda switch them up but thats crazy talk and even thinking about it is wearing me out. I'm just going to go in there and not think about it and do my thing. Hopefully the next picture I post is me with cash in hand and a gift certificate. I would probably just frame the certificate to be honest cause theres no thropy or anything. Anyway its wishful thinking. The guy you heard in my video got 505x3 the other day and he's coming out to try to win it too.
Sounds like you got some real competition lol. You are now famous :D

BTW didn't you say you got 505 the other day? If so you got a good shot too!

Sponsors