Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

haha i was actually trying to think of what to say. Im fucking tired brother. Things didn't go as planned. Any guesses or y'all just want me to lay it out there? Probably a stupid ass question huh?

haha i was actually trying to think of what to say. Im fucking tired brother. Things didn't go as planned. Any guesses or y'all just want me to lay it out there? Probably a stupid ass question huh?
Im guessing a midget down syndrome kid beat you...
No worries...retard strength. It happens:cool:

75ish?

I need to try this just to see what it's like when you get above 30

Well I guess I owe you a batch of cookies. What's your favorite?
Dude that is so fucking impressive.

I like EVERYTHING but chocolate mint so surprise me. Fuck yeah :D

Thanks bro, I was worried cause my buddy was on the bench beside me and he got my max X3 the other day. We made eye contact and he said " I got 99 problems but a bench ain't one" and I looked at him and said " Beast Mode On Mother Fucker". True story. He got 89 reps. I smoked that ass. I'm more excited about that then anything.

104 impressive!! How long did it take? The next closes was 89?

Man your asking the wrong guy. To me it felt like an eternity. If I had to guess I would say somewhere between 2-3 mins. I probably got a rep a second till I got in the 70s then I started slowing down. Once I got in the 90s I was struggling hard and the weight was barley moving.

Yep my buddy won second with 89.

104 bitches! I couldn't wipe my ass right now if my life depended on it.

View attachment 44925
Lmfao thats awesome Odie. I bet you were all kinds of blown up after that. You exceeded my expectations. I was gonna say an even 100 but of course knowing you an how you are, you took that shit to the max!!!!! Congrats big dog. You earned every rep of that one!!!!

Sponsors