Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Damn you got your name and face all out there? Not one fucks given here

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

He's Canadian too our laws are pretty relaxed in the whole using AAS department... That being said I wouldn't openly advertise I'm doing something illegal with my face showing.

@OdieM, would you do that contest again next time? The store might just hand over the prize as no one would have the guts to take part , lmao.

Big congrats @OdieM!!! That's a huge number! You won't have to work chest for a month, lol. Hide the wiener....I'll have to borrow that one tonight
emoji33.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually today was chest/tri day. I kept the weight really lite. It was very easy to get a pump going today that's for sure.

Fucking killed it homie! You're on a different level than most Odie. Definitely proud of & for you. BEAST MODE for sure!!!!!

@OdieM, would you do that contest again next time? The store might just hand over the prize as no one would have the guts to take part , lmao.

Thanks y'all. Winning that thing has really got me excited and thinking. I've never really trained for strength. Not like these PL guys do anyway. I'm really thinking about going to the dark side:eek:. I just want to see where I stand. Haven't made up my mind fully yet and if I do decide to go that way I have no idea where to start and will need a lot of help.

Actually today was chest/tri day. I kept the weight really lite. It was very easy to get a pump going today that's for sure.

Thanks y'all. Winning that thing has really got me excited and thinking. I've never really trained for strength. Not like these PL guys do anyway. I'm really thinking about going to the dark side:eek:. I just want to see where I stand. Haven't made up my mind fully yet and if I do decide to go that way I have no idea where to start and will need a lot of help.

There are lots guys to help. Don't let that be the deciding factor. I still don't know anything compared to a lot of these guys.

Haven't logged on much or post but been cruising on 150 a week test going on 8 weeks. Been 8 weeks since my show. Weight is up to 205-210 it varies. Going to run tren mast prop again in another 2 weeks or so then cruise till winter for Decca dbol and test. Then cruise and cut down for my show next year. Abs are pretty much gone been eating a lot lately but pretty clean. Hope to lean it up in a few weeks on that tren

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    324.4 KB · Views: 78
Haven't logged on much or post but been cruising on 150 a week test going on 8 weeks. Been 8 weeks since my show. Weight is up to 205-210 it varies. Going to run tren mast prop again in another 2 weeks or so then cruise till winter for Decca dbol and test. Then cruise and cut down for my show next year. Abs are pretty much gone been eating a lot lately but pretty clean. Hope to lean it up in a few weeks on that tren

Bloody hell man you look cut as hell! I'm really hoping that isn't what you consider abs gone! I keep wanting to post something up here but I'm waiting for some overconfident bean pole to post first so I don't follow up a monster like you lol

Ya i wish my abs looked like that right now haha. You still look like a beast man i hope one day i can look as good as some of you guys do. I would walk around shirtless all the time if i did:p