Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Not surprised.

Odie was witch-hunting people over nothing pretty hard for a while- first with Nitrust, then GG.

Whenever someone is so quick to burn their so called friends over what seems like nothing - be suspicious. It's not normal behavior. There is either a motive involved or some kind of mania or disorder involved.

And for anyone of his buds who insist on defending him over this behavior - more power to you, but you're kidding yourself if you think you wont find yourself on the receiving end of this shitty behavior at some point or another.

The lesson here has less to do with not trusting people on the internet and more to do with not trusting people who constantly demonstrate hypocritical behavior. It's 2016, the internet vs real life is a distinction without a difference for a lot of people these days, so I don't think you can't make worthwhile friends by being part of this community.

Instead, take a principled stance on issues and this type of thing won't be a problem. Don't give friends a pass for shady or hypocritical behavior, and certainly don't get close to guys who blow up every few weeks / months over nothing.

Nice work unraveling the lies @CensoredBoardsSuck.

The lesson here has less to do with not trusting people on the internet and more to do with not trusting people who constantly demonstrate hypocritical behavior. It's 2016, the internet vs real life is a distinction without a difference for a lot of people these days, so I don't think you can't make worthwhile friends by being part of this community.

Instead, take a principled stance on issues and this type of thing won't be a problem. Don't give friends a pass for shady or hypocritical behavior, and certainly don't get close to guys who blow up every few weeks / months over nothing.

Well said, WC. The internet vs real life is indeed a distinction without a difference for a lot of people these days. I always appreciate the perspective you bring to these things.

This place will eat you alive. I've been told by reps from other forums we're a bunch of assholes. But Meso will always be my home. I keep my mouth shut and nose clean around these woods cuz they'll find the dirt if you got it. Hope this mess gets cleared up.

Edit: Odie was cool with me. Just my 2C

regardless of the multiple issues coming to light...

...i feel guys should use discretion in posting potentially identifying info. He still has a new wife and a baby on the way, made a lot of self-incriminating posts, and he clearly aint quit his day job. My .02 as a point of consideration.

regardless of the multiple issues coming to light...

...i feel guys should use discretion in posting potentially identifying info. He still has a new wife and a baby on the way, made a lot of self-incriminating posts, and he clearly aint quit his day job. My .02 as a point of consideration.

I have no objection to using discretion as long as Odie backs off and stops harassing a certain member. If he doesn't, my discretion ends and the results ain't gonna be pretty.

I know Odie is reading this thread and he knows what I talking about.

Odie, consider this your first and final warning. You know as well as anyone that I'm not bluffing. Govern yourself accordingly.

Last edited:
I have no objection to using discretion as long as Odie backs off and stops harassing a certain member. If he doesn't, my discretion ends and the results ain't gonna be pretty.

Odie, consider this your first and final warning. You know as well as anyone that I'm not bluffing. Govern yourself accordingly.
fair enough.
Lets not muddy the waters here, i could give a fuck if guys blow srcs for kickbacks.
I share your stance.

Ive already been thru it with him. Before this. Before any of this
I know of the intimidation and harassment hes been directing toward another member. Ive vetted it and i never sat on it. When i found out i made it a point to bring it to private conversation. Even tho i was advised it was " small potatoes ". Not to me it isnt and i wont stand for it. Ive seen the pms and talked to the members involved and clearly this is next level shit. I dont want anybody in my circle behaving like that. Its all pretty shocking to me, really. There is alot that isnt being said here and alot most are not privy too. And it will stay that way unless these certain members want to proceed forward with their information. If that is the case ill be swinging the biggest hammer. This is most certainly personal. Feel like i been tricked

Last edited:
When it comes to my observations of human behavior I always ask myself what I believe the motivation is behind the behavior to determine whether seemingly "bad" behavior is with mal intent or even if "good" is with something selfish behind it. Sometimes the "good" or "bad" in behavior that affects others is a byproduct of someone's need to accomplish something for the "self".
I can't comment on the stuff that has to do with GG or the Source. I know nothing of this other than the back and forth I read in open forum which I'm sure is only a small percentage of what's really going on.
Rather, what perplexes me is why someone that already has the respect and admiration of many members of Meso to rebirth a competition from a year ago as if it were new I stead of just saying "hey guys check out this thigh I did last September ".
This is the part that really twists my brain. I mean really think about this question I pose to you. If Odie was a member of Meso in September of 2015 and he won that competition, why did he not mention it then. Why wait a year and make it seem as if it is recent. He could have talked about it then but he didn't. When I analyze the motivation of the behavior, none of it makes sense. He didn't mention it then. At all. But he does now.
I don't have an opinion yet but it's twisting my brain.

Man y'all here being super spies on computers and I inboxed Millard cause I didn't know the 5 second wait time logging in was a DDoS thing I thought meso was broken :( the generation of technology and I'm pumped when I can put multiple PDF files together then ya got guys like CBS running through people's computers (probably one handed cause he's eating a bowl of cereal or something as if it's no big deal just a breakfast task).

So.... Does this mean the cookie is still up for grabs?:oops:

Ive already been thru it with him. Before this. Before any of this
I know of the intimidation and harassment hes been directing toward another member. Ive vetted it and i never sat on it. When i found out i made it a point to bring it to private conversation. Even tho i was advised it was " small potatoes ". Not to me it isnt and i wont stand for it. Ive seen the pms and talked to the members involved and clearly this is next level shit. I dont want anybody in my circle behaving like that. Its all pretty shocking to me, really. There is alot that isnt being said here and alot most are not privy too. And it will stay that way unless these certain members want to proceed forward with their information. If that is the case ill be swinging the biggest hammer. This is most certainly personal. Feel like i been tricked
I understand your viewpoint, and I see how others may feel the same. Some that came under intense scrutiny from this guy may wanna dance on some graves with the blatant hypocrisy. Understandable, you reap what you sow. The manipulation and ulterior motives can be addressed accordingly, however imo priority should be place on the member security concerns...at this point its the only thing that matters. People shouldn't have to live in fear, or have to deal with harassment and intimidation. We need to respect the fact that some members effected may just want to move on with their lives and I feel we should prioritize their confidentiality and privacy above all else. You want an eye for an eye I'm sure your time will come, but some just want to forget this whole nightmare.

yall can understand that?
When it comes to my observations of human behavior I always ask myself what I believe the motivation is behind the behavior to determine whether seemingly "bad" behavior is with mal intent or even if "good" is with something selfish behind it. Sometimes the "good" or "bad" in behavior that affects others is a byproduct of someone's need to accomplish something for the "self".
I can't comment on the stuff that has to do with GG or the Source. I know nothing of this other than the back and forth I read in open forum which I'm sure is only a small percentage of what's really going on.
Rather, what perplexes me is why someone that already has the respect and admiration of many members of Meso to rebirth a competition from a year ago as if it were new I stead of just saying "hey guys check out this thigh I did last September ".
This is the part that really twists my brain. I mean really think about this question I pose to you. If Odie was a member of Meso in September of 2015 and he won that competition, why did he not mention it then. Why wait a year and make it seem as if it is recent. He could have talked about it then but he didn't. When I analyze the motivation of the behavior, none of it makes sense. He didn't mention it then. At all. But he does now.
I don't have an opinion yet but it's twisting my brain.
We've seen some weird shit here...guys lie and try to build a rep to spin it into a profit. I'm not seeing it, he aint no big fish. Who lies about their fuckin age? it's weird.
Addict behavior imo...attention seeking, delusions of grandeur, supreme desire for validation from peers. Throw jealous and controlling tendencies in the mix and it starts to appear more like an internal motivation, I dont think money ever came into the equation.

This guy made some pretty incendiary remarks in regards to my buddy's character @pumpingiron22 about a year and a half ago...I was skeptical then and didnt care either way, PI was still solid in my book. He had claimed to meet up at a local gym and came back claiming "PI isnt who he says he is", those pictures aren't his physique, he's a fraud, etc.

I didn't take me long to realize he like to run that mouth, on numerous occasions Ive shared what OD "thought" was sensitive info...flushed it down the pipe to see if it came back to me.
...always did
But I never said nothing to him directly, I play my cards close to the vest.
I believe CBS has sat on this info for some time, however this was the proper time to play that card and for that I respect you. Good lookin out @CensoredBoardsSuck

Man y'all here being super spies on computers and I inboxed Millard cause I didn't know the 5 second wait time logging in was a DDoS thing I thought meso was broken :( the generation of technology and I'm pumped when I can put multiple PDF files together then ya got guys like CBS running through people's computers (probably one handed cause he's eating a bowl of cereal or something as if it's no big deal just a breakfast task).

So.... Does this mean the cookie is still up for grabs?:oops:
Agreed. CBS is the Meso watchdog. Pretty amazing what he's able to pull from the ethers. TBH I feel more secure knowing he's out there, tugging on digital strings and helping keep Meso safe.

Agreed. CBS is the Meso watchdog. Pretty amazing what he's able to pull from the ethers. TBH I feel more secure knowing he's out there, tugging on digital strings and helping keep Meso safe.
As long as you're legit, don't rip people off or threaten them, you'll have nothing to worry about.... Not directed at you Ded, just everyone in general :)

Moral of the story, don't be a huge twat.

I know CBS had this info..and sat on it.
Maybe not all of it, but he knew there was some lies and manipulation going on in regards to his character portrayal. You want to lie about your squat numbers, bench contest, being a ladies man whatever...do you, live sleezy. That wasn't cause enough to justify destroying the guys reputation, but when members expressed genuine concern for their safety and dealing with threats, intimidation, and emotional distress looks like he drew the line. That speaks volumes to me personally...This aint a personal beef. What's right is right something had to be done. No one should have to deal with that shit, you wanna play catch-em and skin em come run with the big boys. Dont try to lead the lambs to slaughter in the shadows.

Punk shit

damn i just hopped in and saw what was going on. kind of sad and embarrassing. glad we got quality members around here.

Fyi
OdieM has been abolished from the history of meso
Just like italianmuscle
It is as tho he never existed
Dont believe me? Check the rankings

I still don't understand why, if you won a competition a year ago, why wait till now to mention it. Why not mention it at the time.
From a motivation standpoint, I just don't get it.
I know it's the least of what's going on but the rest I can wrap my head around. The competition stuff just doesn't make sense.