Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I'm reading all of this and just can't see why people want to portray someone they are not on the internet. It has to be some sick sick perversion for them I'm guessing.

Has anyone even met Odie in person? Are we sure that's even him or is he snatching up pics from IG and FB of another person and posting?

I guess it really doesn't matter at this point because he is gone. I will guarantee you this... He has already made a new account and is reading all of this. A person of his nature can't just walk away.

SHM

mands

Last edited:
When you're abolished, I wonder if Millard sends you a PM telling you to clean out your locker and has security walk you to the door or if the next time you try to enter the building, your key card just no longer works?

Fyi
OdieM has been abolished from the history of meso
Just like italianmuscle
It is as tho he never existed
Dont believe me? Check the rankings
Good for me, I just moved up in ratings... Soon my UGL will be ready for everyone ;)

*Please don't PM me about this, I'm not really starting a UGL

What I don't get is, he was sourcing here for a long time, behind the scenes and everyone fucking knew about it and didn't say shit. He slipped right past the scoc.

Me and gear goddess had planned to kind of set him up to show that he was fucking members around behind the scenes. When I asked him where to get gear not to long ago, I knew he was reping for bgs, but I think he was keen on it. He danced around bgs and told me that he knew him in person and got some bunk cyp from him. Yes, I still have the convos.

I was burned at the cross, gear goddess was too, all because odiem said so, and everyone followed suit. We never had a chance to defend ourselves.

That's what's more fucked up than anything.

I'm reading all of this and just can't see why people want to portray someone they are not on the internet. It has to be some sick sick perversion for them I'm guessing.

Has anyone even met Odie in person? Are we sure that's even him or is he snatching up pics from IG and FB of another person and posting?

I guess it really doesn't matter at this point but he's gone. I will guarantee you this... He has already made a new account and is reading all of this. A person of his nature can't just walk away.

SHM

mands
^^^This^^^
Is there a wife? Is there a baby?
I doubt all he says he is, is false. Maybe only the competition is a fraud. Maybe not. But it certainly makes you question what in the hell is real. And when it happens involving someone you took for granted was straight up, it makes you question the whole damn thing, big picture.

What I don't get is, he was sourcing here for a long time, behind the scenes and everyone fucking knew about it and didn't say shit. He slipped right past the scoc.
I had no idea he was sourcing. I'm sure I could of guessed it but I was never told or approached.

mands

you must have been the only one that didn't know. Several members here bought gear from him, he was brewing comp tren a year again and all sorts of our meso vets were running it

you must have been the only one that didn't know. Several members here bought gear from him, he was brewing comp tren a year again and all sorts of our meso vets were running it

Also had absolutely no idea... Unless it's training or troll related I never have any idea about anything that happens

Motherfucker then had the balls to say I was scamming, when he charged me 50 dollars a vial for comp treb, and I never scammed anyone.

He made a huge deal about it after I asked to BUY more after I said my girl threw it away.

Nobody gave me a fucking chance. I had to concede or he was going to plaster all of my personal info including my pictures and address of me and my girlfriend all over the forum. So I did what he told me to do

I'm sure I wasn't the only one. I just don't get involved with most of the petty child's play on MESO. A few others I'm sure weren't aware or didn't care :)

mands

I called Odie out months ago in the 24k thread for sourcing behind the scenes in pm's as well as him posting pm conversations between me and him. I call the guy out, several people knew and they kept silent. I then decided to drop it on my end since nobody here had the balls to speak up.

Last edited:
All I can say is WOW.... This has really caught me by surprise. I'm very disappointed that I didn't see any of this coming. Kudos to all of the member that brought this to everyone's attention. I'm sure that there are others playing the same act as Odie did...

I had absolutely no idea either. But honestly someone selling me something on the down low doesnt upset me. But the drama would.

You know guys... When you wanna call someone out make a damn new thread. I didn't know half of the shits going on because me as many can't ready every damn thread.

I'm not the guy going on a witch hunt but damn it if there is concern about someone behaviour I like to know it and to chime in if I have informations/opinions about it.

Anyway it's fucking hilarious how everything went to shit in like what? 2 days? Or that's what it seems to me lol

@gr8whitetrukker werent you going to meet
Him on a vacation trip or something? Man if I was you j would pissed as fuck for what he pulled... Would feel quite betrayed by the whole behaviour. :(

@Nitrust you have to admit that your story was fucking hilarious and quite not really credible. You changed the story something like 5 times in less then 20 posts.
Yea you wanted to buy it so I'm
Not saying you were reverse scamming but sure as hell it was quite hard to believe whatever you were talking about.

As I said few days ago to that tetard trying to reverse scam
Pharmacom. If someone has a concern or a problem with anyone, sources or members, and has to explain something, he must be clear and tell a resonable story that hasn't 100 holes in it. He needs to not change the story as well as the times goes or no one will believe him.

i remember well your thread and it was really a mess on both part, of course most of us jumped the gun a bit (and I do apologize for it) but you didn't help us at all with your ludicrous story telling!

Fucking bizarre... Had no idea any of it was going on but I mostly don't read the areas where the drama occurred I guess. Only had a few interactions with OdieM, he never tried to sell me anything but since the exchanges were trivial things about other threads... who knows.

Fucked up like a football bat.