Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Kinda shocked to see whats transpired lately .The great Meso , Lair of Liars...

But thats just Mans ego for you . Biggest thing on this planet is Mans Ego and his self made right to this planet ....(dont believe me ? Just look at Trump)

PS - take care Odie . ;)
. Dont count me as one of the liars, CBS is welcome to check me out , he will find i am exactly who and what i say i am. Biggest liar on the planet..... Drumroll.... Killary!!!

What I don't get is, he was sourcing here for a long time, behind the scenes and everyone fucking knew about it and didn't say shit. He slipped right past the scoc.

Me and gear goddess had planned to kind of set him up to show that he was fucking members around behind the scenes. When I asked him where to get gear not to long ago, I knew he was reping for bgs, but I think he was keen on it. He danced around bgs and told me that he knew him in person and got some bunk cyp from him. Yes, I still have the convos.

I was burned at the cross, gear goddess was too, all because odiem said so, and everyone followed suit. We never had a chance to defend ourselves.

That's what's more fucked up than anything.

In a quick summary... Odie has done everything and more of the things that he always accused people of...

I really wish we could move this to its own thread... there is so much information available about him and many of you know it too... that guy is shady.

I tried to tell you guys and show you what he was doing but Odie shot my credibility with his disgusting thread about me when he very well knows who I am but decided to fabricate bullshit to hurt me...no one wanted to listen... he's threatened many, including me.. I have the pm to prove it... he deserves anything and everything he gets... karma will catch you!

The simple fact that even doing simple searches you find that HIS current pics are actually 2.5 years old... his videos that he posted "last week" are actually at least 2 years old and the 2015 contest... really? Yet he's accused me and drag me through dirt and you guys followed as he was the "do good god" which was bullshit. CBS is right... his explanation of why he did it makes complete sense and it fits.

Trukker, I have total respect for you. We have chatted a lot lately.... I'm sorry he did this to you and I wish I could have found a way to make you guys believe me sooner.

And in all honesty. .. he probably does have several other names here... chelsea2020 being one of them. If you read their messages. .. same style of tone and writing. .. yes that girl actually exists (the picture of a girl in texas) but he's just using her info....but posts under both names.... I found both of them on FB and instagram and neither one of them have any connection to eachother.

The fact that he was always kissing your ass... all his Meso brothers. ..yet turning around and trashing everyone on meso on another board...

He did that to me... for the longest time... here and on the other board... how I need to be Mrs. OdieQueen and he said he always has my back, loves me in open threads all over, etc... then this year turns around and bashes me like he has.... he knew he was in the wrong... he even apologized and asked Millard to delete the thread.... then pmed me and said to also ask Millard to remove it as he was wrong to post it as I am a good contributing member here and he didn't want, especially new females, seeing that as it was untrue.

I have never betrayed anyone here or lied... yet I nearly got murdered for it.... then threatened if I open my mouth, it will get very bad for me...

. Dont count me as one of the liars, CBS is welcome to check me out , he will find i am exactly who and what i say i am. Biggest liar on the planet..... Drumroll.... Killary!!!

Actually I think they are both good liars B66 . I say vote for yourself , lol .

And I dont need to be checked out , because I checked myself out for all of you ...
Catch ya all on Facebook !! ;) lol

Trukker busted mindless posting under his other handle....in the food thread. Lol
What was the other handle? Curious cause I missed that one.

And how in the hell do you guys figure that shit out? Swear to God I'm fucking clueless. I never see any of this shit coming. People figure these things out and post what they think and I say "No way, Really?" And then son of a bitch they're right and I'm fucking shocked everytime. Well...Now that I've basically told everyone I'm an easy target...

And how in the hell do you guys figure that shit out? Swear to God I'm fucking clueless. I never see any of this shit coming. People figure these things out and post what they think and I say "No way, Really?" And then son of a bitch they're right and I'm fucking shocked everytime. Well...Now that I've basically told everyone I'm an easy target...
I have 34 different handles here....

You do realize the only active members here are me, and you, right Mel? Literally all these other posts are done by me, I take on all the identities. Hope you don't mind, because you're my only friend. Thanks. Sorry it took so long to tell you.

Just pay attention ;)

@Sector51

What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

You do realize the only active members here are me, and you, right Mel? Literally all these other posts are done by me, I take on all the identities. Hope you don't mind, because you're my only friend. Thanks. Sorry it took so long to tell you.
I knew that actually. I knew because you and all your other identities are actually really my identites so we are ALL the same person. I'm sorry that you had to find out that you aren't real this way. I was going to tell you eventually but I didn't know how without freaking you out.
Wrap your head around that one.
Wait...who am I talking to...oh yea myself.
Sorry about that Millard...Oh wait...I'M MILLARD!!!

stock-vector-man-people-life-suicide-suicidal-kill-desperate-death-stress-sad-icon-pictogram-sign-symbol-83984134.jpg

If you guys only knew how difficult it's been to keep up with this thread while dozing off on pain killers.

This whole thing is crazy.
Glad to have people like CBS looking out for MESO and its members. Remind me to never piss him off :eek: