What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Meso Shocker :eek::eek: :

Guys , Ive been spending more time over at Old Skool Iron (FB) .
Ive gotten tired of the scammers and fake-asses here . I never was a huge juicer or AAS user . I have no reason to hide my face in the shadows . Plus once everyone sees/knows your face , the honesty factor goes up . I like that . I"ll still use Meso to visit and hook-up , thats what its best for . But the folks are more honest and trustworthy there, and you got a better idea who your actually dealing with . Its gotten too fake here . Then the hacking started...

Ive left 2 links : One is to Old Skool Iron and the other is my personal FB . Lets really get to know each other . If your not CHICKEN !!
Peaceout my friends ~Eric

Facebook

View attachment 42631
I will email you when Im in your neck of the woods, preciate everything you've done here

Im not asking anyone to follow me . This was my choice to branch out and leave the Underground . Stay in the shadows if it feels more comfortable , its your choice .
Shadows?
Dude wake the fuck up
There are some good bros here that know alot about me
We share it privately
Cuz get this...****this shit is illegal****
Not to mention some of the fake asses here that hang in our playground. Gathering what they can. To do what ever they wish with. Not alot of honest dudes here. Or i should say not alot of people you can trust.
Then you go and do this in an attempt to be more open? Yeah but you made everyone reading this uncomfortable as hell.

I dont want personal info out there. Any future employer or endeavor i choose to do could be bring up my name tied to an AAS discussion forum? No fucking thanks. You may be on the verge of retirement and comfortable doing some thing like this but....goddam dude
As already said, appreciate everything youve done here. Nice knowing ya

its the tren, OGH is fine...and honestly if the man aint worried about it I aint worried about it. I would meet @Oregongearhead in a heartbeat off the board, even spoke of it before, but we will arrange the details in private ;)

one thing is certain...this thread will live on even in his absence