What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Question, any one tried oxtail ? I know it's big with soul food enthusiasts. What's the taste like?
Oxtail tastes like fatty beef. Hard to explain but it's delicious in a stew. If cooked right (long and slow), the meat is so tender it falls right off the bone.

Also man that's not freakin sushi. What you have there is just rice with more rice with sliced avocados. Get you some eel, shrimp, crap, salmon, tuna, etc up in that thing.
LOL you completely correct Odie!Growing up I was a pickey eater. Just getting my feet wet now in my 40's bro. One day at a time hahahahaha

20160522_141658.jpg

20160522_144806.jpg

Down 8lbs this week. Sitting at 222lbs, down 95lbs in 14 months exactly.

Thus coach gave me this big cheat, I had to improvise, but got it done, and feel morbidly obese at the moment.

image.jpg
went to my favorite japanese restaurant for some sushi and a cpl beers with my beautiful wife.
As always they didnt dissapoint. Soft shell crab on the right and the other one is the rainbow roll. Yum!!!!!

image.jpeg
Been building my Mommy a new mansion sized shed (seriously this thing is stupid big) while I was out building she was cooking. Her coworker competed in bodybuilding and she stole a bunch of recipes from him and did 5 days worth of meals for me! I have no idea what's in it but everything is layed out for a 2700 cal day for show prep. She thought it would help for my up and coming meet to get this guys meals (doesn't understand bodybuilding prep and powerlifting prep are different but still love her to death for making it :D)

It's some sort of chicken creation inside of a squash with what tastes like 30 different elaborate ingredients. It's real tasty. Side of guacamole is all me though;)

Meso Shocker :eek::eek: :

Guys , Ive been spending more time over at Old Skool Iron (FB) .
Ive gotten tired of the scammers and fake-asses here . I never was a huge juicer or AAS user . I have no reason to hide my face in the shadows . Plus once everyone sees/knows your face , the honesty factor goes up . I like that . I"ll still use Meso to visit and hook-up , thats what its best for . But the folks are more honest and trustworthy there, and you got a better idea who your actually dealing with . Its gotten too fake here . Then the hacking started...

Ive left 2 links : One is to Old Skool Iron and the other is my personal FB . Lets really get to know each other . If your not CHICKEN !!
Peaceout my friends ~Eric

Facebook

IMG_0396.jpg

I wish I could take credit for that, lol. I went to a Japanese ramen joint last night. On vacation in the big apple and it's supposed to be the #1 spot for authentic ramen here in NYC. I can say that it was the best I've ever had so far.
I have some restaurants you need to check out if you're still in NYC. Lemme know :)