What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Good job ...I love getting creative with Top Raman . Shredded meat , seafood or even can tuna . Couple drops of sesame oil will fix anything....;)
I wish I could take credit for that, lol. I went to a Japanese ramen joint last night. On vacation in the big apple and it's supposed to be the #1 spot for authentic ramen here in NYC. I can say that it was the best I've ever had so far.

I wish I could take credit for that, lol. I went to a Japanese ramen joint last night. On vacation in the big apple and it's supposed to be the #1 spot for authentic ramen here in NYC. I can say that it was the best I've ever had so far.

I get a Won Ton soup w/ mixed seafood at our local chinkshop thats unbelieveable . Those guys wont share their recipes though. Guess I got to Google it ....:rolleyes:

I get a Won Ton soup w/ mixed seafood at our local chinkshop thats unbelieveable . Those guys wont share their recipes though. Guess I got to Google it ....:rolleyes:
That sounds yummy. I'm sure you can find something really similar. I suppose I can Google a recipe too, but authentic ramen takes forever because the making of the bone broth is a long process.

That sounds yummy. I'm sure you can find something really similar. I suppose I can Google a recipe too, but authentic ramen takes forever because the making of the bone broth is a long process.

Dont forget the fish sauce base that most Won Tons and Flower-drop soups use .
Secret Chinese recipe , ;)

Yeah I'm beginning to wonder myself. I just can't seem to get it together. I was so hungry this morning cause I went to bed early and my breakfast shake just didn't cut it. The tren is just now hitting and I need to clean it up a bit but it's sooooo hard when the wife has me eatting blue bell with her every night. Lol

By the way, I'm completely miserable off that breakfast. I'm not as young as I used to be :(. Cardio here I come
Pregnancy diet will get you all sorts of messed up lol ITS A TRICK, DON'T GET CAUGHT IN IT . Especially when on gear/diet regiment

I can die a happy man now. Just discovered a all you can eat Mediterranean buffet.

Round 1.

image.jpeg

Round 2 was lamb shanks.

Round 3 was Kafta kabobs

Last edited:
Gyro with field greens. I think @Crystal234 and @OdieM got me thinking of lamb... You guys got some tasty looking plates there :)

View attachment 42570 View attachment 42569

Man that looks amazing. I lived overseas growing up and my ex of 7 years family is from Lebanon so I'm all about a good gyro. I wish I could find a good Shawarma though. I lived in Saudi growing up and I can still remember the smell and taste of them. I have never had anything that good in the states.

Man that looks amazing. I lived overseas growing up and my ex of 7 years family is from Lebanon so I'm all about a good gyro. I wish I could find a good Shawarma though. I lived in Saudi growing up and I can still remember the smell and taste of them. I have never had anything that good in the states.

Honestly, gyros and sushi I could eat every fucking day! The gyros at this place are unbelievable. They have a real eclectic mix of foods on their menu. Pizza is outta this world but I never make it past the gyro usually.

There's no where around here to get middle eastern food of any kind unfortunately. I'd be all over some shawarma though. I need to try some Indian food too...never tried it.

Honestly, gyros and sushi I could eat every fucking day! The gyros at this place are unbelievable. They have a real eclectic mix of foods on their menu. Pizza is outta this world but I never make it past the gyro usually.

There's no where around here to get middle eastern food of any kind unfortunately. I'd be all over some shawarma though. I need to try some Indian food too...never tried it.
You must try Indian food. You have been missing out in life! It's one of my favorite cuisines.

You must try Indian food. You have been missing out in life! It's one of my favorite cuisines.

I'm sure you're right! I've been really craving spicy foods lately too so.. Going to have to add some Indian food to my future. There is a place near me I've been wanting to try.

Suggestions for what to try?

I'm sure you're right! I've been really craving spicy foods lately too so.. Going to have to add some Indian food to my future. There is a place near me I've been wanting to try.

Suggestions for what to try?
For a first timer, I would definitely suggest biryani (long/grain rice, spices and meat and/or veggies), chicken tikka masala (chicken marinated in yogurt and spices and then served in a tomato cream sauce) and saag paneer (chunks of soft cheese in a mixture of spiced and chopped greens).

There's so much more but those are a few favorites of mine. :)