What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

so let me get this right, meso got hacked and that is why my tapatalk is not working?

i have reset so many passwords and tried more than i can think of to get it to work...
should i just chill and wait for it to get fixed?

so let me get this right, meso got hacked and that is why my tapatalk is not working?

i have reset so many passwords and tried more than i can think of to get it to work...
should i just chill and wait for it to get fixed?

Yeah there's a thread Millard created about getting hacked in the general section. Things are slowly getting better but it may be a while before tapatalk works here cause he's installed a Captcha or what ever the hell its called. Anyway as long as he's got that up tapatalk probably won't work

Making stir fry this next week for meal prep.
With 6oz of this, 4 Oz of chicken this will yield over 70g of protein and like only 4g of sodium.
Anyone else had these?

Some assholes hacked Meso , now Meso has dementia :confused:
Are you kidding? Man, that sucks! Well, at least I can still get on here w/o using Tapatalk. Some people must have way too much time on there hands & no damn life to sit around figuring out ways to screw w websites & stuff. I barely even have enough time to just get on here most days...

image.jpeg New place in town...authentic Mexican food. I tried the street tacos today...two different kinds of beef, chicken, & pork. Pretty damn good!

Did you meet Mike??
My bad brother...feel like a dumbass lol. We were talking about someone crashing Meso. I wasn't thinking straight...been a long day.
Ya, I met Iron Mike a couple yrs ago. He signed a boxing glove & got to sit down & visit w him for a min. He was a pretty cool dude. He seemed very humble & appreciative. I was afraid he might be arrogant or something. You know what they say...don't meet your heroes bc they'll always let you down. Not the case w him...

My bad brother...feel like a dumbass lol. We were talking about someone crashing Meso. I wasn't thinking straight...been a long day.
Ya, I met Iron Mike a couple yrs ago. He signed a boxing glove & got to sit down & visit w him for a min. He was a pretty cool dude. He seemed very humble & appreciative. I was afraid he might be arrogant or something. You know what they say...don't meet your heroes bc they'll always let you down. Not the case w him...

I always heard Iron-Mike was a blast to party with . No temper , just alot of joking.
Luckydog !

I don't know if iron Mike was a "hero" or not
He was a animal. Greatest of all time. Most of the time he was a jackass in his competitive days. The things he said were mind numbingly stupid.

Sponsors